Dazaray's Bridal Reviews

13 | San Diego, CA

13 Reviews for Dazaray's Bridal

Allison · Married on 05/24/2014

The family candid portraits were beautiful and my entire family in one picture was amazing.
    dazaray was friendly & fun. She was not at all disruptive when getting action shots--she went with the flow of the ceremony and reception. The posed shots were well thought out and she knew how to get everyone organized so we could get back to the party!
    we had engagement session, free photobooth, photographer and an assistant, online gallery, beautiful album. and I had a Boudoir session as a present for my future husband . of course it was not included but it was only about 350 with an album, and Jeremy was blown away when he saw it)

Cheyanne · Married on 05/17/2014

Highly recommend this photography service by Dazaray . Her and her assistant were very easy going making feel at ease with the whole process from explains the packages to finally getting to see my images on the gallery. The photos were beautiful exactly what I had imagined. Dazaray did her magic and we plan on booking services again for family photos next. Thanks Dazaray for helping me in my wedding and giving me something so special my wedding story told exactly how it was.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Sarah · Married on 11/14/2012

Definitely reccomending you. So happy with what you delivered and we even got extra thank you cards courtesy of miss Dazarays bridal . Cool and loving it

Sent on 05/16/2014

Greg · Married on 05/25/2012

Super Dj!!! Played all the jams I asked for knows her stuff . At first I was like like a girl Dj?? Then upon her services I shall no longer judge a book by its cover . Truly impressed with how she knows her stuff and off the hook MC skills Thanks Daz for making my party and wedding a hit .

Greg & lisette

Erica · Married on 04/07/2012

Awesome!! Super organized, professional, helpful, accommodating, and smart gal!!!!

Dazaray knows what she's doing and will make sure your day is awesome. The first time she met with us she helped us organize what we had left to do for the wedding, sent us a day of schedule, and contacted the venue . she went above and beyond to help us out!

Carrie · Married on 03/25/2012

Dazaray was wonderful to work with. My friends and family have been in awe of the quality of photos she’s provided. She’s an absolute sweetheart and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone .

Nancy · Married on 03/10/2012

Best Fresno photographer ever glad we chose you to take our wedding photos your the best Desiree. Your work speaks for itself. Don't let anyone tell you different your a hard worker

Sent on 05/16/2014

Danielle · Married on 02/25/2012

Desiree is a very good photographer. She is very flexible and will work around your needs. She did our engagement session in the city where we live, and our wedding on location 100 miles away. She was always available whenever we had questions or needed to make changes. She put everybody at ease while taking pictures which helped produce beautiful photos at each session.

Sent on 03/14/2012

Monica · Married on 09/30/2011

"A memory is only as good as the photographs"

You only have so many times in your adult life where you can howl at the moon. Your wedding is one of those few occasions. So many decisions have lead you to that moment, and whether you are a traditionalist who plans something elaborate with a lot of people, or are thinking of something more intimate with just your closest friends and family, photos are instrumental on helping you remember just how special it

was. Months of Googling lead us to decide on Dazarays Bridal who not only has an abundance of information but they are experts at turning wedding photography into an art.

Dazaray was our photographer and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Sheis very friendly and very humble. The entire set was natural and beautiful. My husband and I remembered the morning of the ceremony in a blur but after seeing the photos, all of the feelings came back, this time in full color.

Anyone and everyone who has seen the photos and the beautiful slideshow they put together has been beyond impressed , talented people to not only capture a meaningful moment but to create beautiful memories.

Gloria · Married on 02/10/2011

This girl rocks ! This is the 2nd time I've hired her for family pics and she always out does her self with great photos

Erick · Married on 01/30/2010

The first vendor we booked after wedding venue was dazaray and it was the BEST wedding vendor decision we made. The best advice I got in all of wedding planning was (1) your wedding photographer is the most important decision to make, and (2) hire a wedding coordinator (I would also add: hire a videographer early! Thanks Dazaray for making our memories so amazing .

Gee · Married on 03/22/2017

1.0

Piss poor, do not hire this woman.

Sent on 03/17/2017

nick · Married on 05/19/2012

0.0

PENDING THEIR BEHAVIOR AFTER THE MESS THATHAS BEEN CREATED OVER SOMETHING THAT COULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF VERY SIMPLY

Sent on 05/20/2012