Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo Reviews

28 | Daytona Beach, FL

28 Reviews for Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo

28 Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo Reviews

Julie · Married on 05/01/2018

I would throughly recommend elegant weddings with Mrs Marlo.
    We had an amazing wedding on 01st May 2018 on Daytona Beach.
    The ceremony was perfect.

Alexis · Married on 12/28/2015

Had the most INCREDIBLE and intimate beach wedding ever! Mrs. Marlo has provided excellent service for MANY of my most important events! (From my sweet 16, first time to Europe airport ride, first ride up to my university, car service to a concert, and even my WEDDING!!)
    She is kind, personable, and just fabulous! I highly recommend Mrs. Marlo for wedding services and more!
    Thank you Mrs. Marlo !!! ♥♥♥

Branam · Married on 10/07/2015

Mrs. Marlo did an outstanding job ensuring that we had the perfect wedding ceremony and that our sunrise photos turned out spectacular! She is very professional but offers a personal touch in the services that she provides. We would suggest Elegant Weddings by Mrs. Marlow for ANY couple seeking an affordable destination wedding or renewing ceremony.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo's reply:

Wow thank you so much for such a kind review. It was truly an honor to work with such a wonderful cute couple !!!!!

Melissa · Married on 07/26/2015

Mrs. Marlo went above and beyond for our wedding day. The aisle was beautiful, the entire set-up for our Short and Sweet ceremony was more than we had ever hoped for. It was amazing. She always had the time to answer my calls and emails. The day of our wedding she stressed that we shouldn't be stressing, this was our day and to enjoy it. She was absolutely lovely. She really wants your wedding day to be as perfect as you do.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo's reply:

It was truly my honor to work with you on your Special day !!!! Such a cute couple for sure. Thank you for your kind words !!!

Michelle · Married on 05/23/2015

Mrs. Marlo was wonderful and very helpful throughout the entire process of trying to plan a wedding from out of state. She helped me with the smallest details and kept me from freaking out more than a few times. She helped make our wedding an absolutely phenomenal event, with many of our friends and family saying it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Cannot thank her enough!!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo's reply:

You both are such a kind, caring couple. So patient. I loved being a part of your Special day. Thank you so much for such a nice review. :)

Jacquelyn · Married on 04/04/2015

My husband and I were so pleased with Marlo from start to finish! Not only she is extremely personable, she also cares very much about the bride and groom and is extremely attentive to all of your needs. Everything was perfect and I could not have asked for a better arrangement. She is timely in answering all phone calls & e-mail inquiries as well, which is important when planning a wedding! I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks again, Marlo!

Aren · Married on 04/04/2015

What can I say? Mrs Marlo helped to make our wedding day beautiful and memorable. She was always there if we ever had any questions or concerned. Leading up to the wedding, we thought of Marlo more as a friend than as an officiant. She is incredibly personable and friendly. We were so lucky to have her be part of our big day. I honestly cannot recommend Mrs. Marlo's services enough. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and she was great at trying to settle mine and my beautiful bride's nerves. Thank you Marlo for helping to make our wedding day amazing!!!

Victoria · Married on 12/23/2014

Ms.marlo was great. She gave us very unforgettable day. I tried 2 other wedding places and they wouldn't do holidays or Sundays and Ms. Marlo said she would. We are so glad Christmas eve was the best day ever. The price was great and affordable. We decided to get Married on the Flagler beach by the peer so my elderly mom could get down by the ceremony. I highly recommend Elegant weddings ceremony to all the couples that want a beach wedding.

linda · Married on 08/12/2014

we flew the kids to ormond beach area & planned to have a very short ceremony to make thing official after being together for 8 years & it was so easier than we thought mrs marlo made it very short & sweet exactly the way we wanted it thank you so much for making it beatiful in a very short time & taking all the group photos of us & all the kids together we appreciated so much

Rye & Kristin · Married on 05/25/2013

Very professional! Loved it! She worked extra hard to make it perfect which it was!!

Ralph · Married on 04/27/2013

We just got married this past Saturday by Mrs. Marlo with Elegant Weddings!! Everything was fantastic, I would highly recommend her to everyone!!! She provides professional services, and takes the time to make sure everything is exactly how you want it! It was a beach wedding, and she picked the perfect spot! We had an inexperienced photographer, and Marlo even helped her coordinate with getting the right people in the right photos afterward. She went above and beyond our expectations!!!!

Kristen · Married on 04/04/2013

Mrs. Marlo was wonderful! She made our day perfect in every way! I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a beautiful beach wedding. Thank you so much for making our day a special one to remember! :)

Kristen and Kevin Smerdon

Chris · Married on 10/11/2012

All arrangements were made via emails and phone. We trusted/depended on her judgement
    (Including the wedding site) and we were not disappointed. The setup and ceremony were beautiful and handled with elegance and professionalism.

Rhonda · Married on 10/04/2012

Hello Miss Marlo, Just wanted to Thank You for making our wedding day such a Beautiful Day. You where a joy to work with, it was so nice to have everything done with just one call. The flowers where beautiful and the photos also. Everyone was very professional and made us feel very comfortable. As soon as I spoke to you on the phone I knew you where the one to trust with our wedding ! Thanks Again Sam & Rhonda Franklin

Laurie · Married on 07/27/2012

Mrs marlo was great!! Our wedding was beautiful and she was very helpful in the beginning stages in making suggestions since we were not from the area. She went above and beyond. I would recommend her over and over

Sent on 07/31/2012

Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo's reply:

Hello Laurie, it was my pleasure performing your wedding ceremony. Please do stay in touch :)

Brenda · Married on 07/15/2012

Mrs. Marlo was awesome. She was always so easy to get in contact with. She made my wedding day so smooth and had everything set up perfect! It was absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo's reply:

Thank you so much Brenda, for allowing me to be a part of your special day !!!. It was my pleasure and I am glad you loved your ceremony site :)

David · Married on 06/15/2012

Me and Melissa were very pleased with the service provided. Marlo came through for us even though the seas were high and the winds were blowing @ 40mph.. Thank you from the both of us.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo's reply:

Hello David & Melissa, it was truly an honor working with the both of you. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day !!! The wind was surely howling that day but we pulled it off !!

Monica · Married on 05/27/2012

My husband & I used Elegant Weddings for our destination beach wedding in Daytona Beach at the Tropical Winds Resort. We reserved the Two Hearts Becoma One package with Mrs. Marlo plus the photographer. There was a Tropical storm in the forecast and Mrs Marlo called us to keep us aware of things and to advise us to have a back-up plan. The day of our wedding the Tropical Storm had come to shore so we were forced to have our ceremony in our hotel. Mrs Marlo set it up as if it were on the beach and it was beautiful. We were able to do our pictures outside since the tides had went down and it stopped raining. That made up for having to have the ceremony inside due to the high tides. Mrs Marlo did a great job as well as Bill, the photographer. This was a remarriage for us both and we wanted something simple but nice. Mrs Marlo is very caring and accomodating. she felt so bad about us not getting our beach wedding that she offered to do a renewal of our vows if we decide to do it down the road. We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you Mrs. Marlo!!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo's reply:

Hello Monica, thank you so much for the kind words. :) I am very happy we were able to make a makeshift ceremony for you both. Again you call me when its time for your courtesy vow renewal :).. Please Stay in touch.

Rita · Married on 05/12/2012

From beginning to end, Mrs. Marlo was FANTASTIC. We live in Maryland and were married by her in Florida. Every detail was taken care of with the utmost profesionalism. We had the opportunity to personally meet her one month before our wedding and instantly fell "in love" with her. We were so impressed because Mrs. Marlo really cares about you and your wedding day making sure everything runs smoothly. After speaking with and emailing her several times before our ceremony, I was at peace knowing she was taking care of it all ... and she did! I would highly recommend Mrs. Marlo to anyone looking for a lovely wedding day. She is tremendous. Matter of fact, my husband Kevin and I decided we want her to renew our vows again in 5 years!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo's reply:

Thank you Rita, it was an honor to perform your wedding ceremony. Very hapy things tuened out the way you wanted them to :) Please do stay in touch.

Susan · Married on 05/05/2012

Mrs Marlo was everything I had hoped for. Not only at the actual wedding service but prior she was reminding me of all the details I needed to take care of. We had a beautiful beach wedding on the evening of the Super Moon.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo's reply:

Hello Susan, it was very easy working with you to make your beach wedding what you so hoped for. Even in terrible weather, we did it :) Please do stay in touch.

Samantha · Married on 03/16/2012

IT WAS AWESOME!!! From the first email contact with Mrs. Marlo it was a great experience! She was so professional and helpful and really quick at answering my emails and questions! She also had great recommendations for hair and makeup as well as the photographer. It was such a relief to have someone with knowledge to find the right services for us since we were from out of town and knew nothing about the area. The ceremony and set up were so beautiful and relaxed, even my children had a great time! Thanks for such an awesome day and great memories to look back to for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 03/31/2012

Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo's reply:

It was fun working with you and all the emails back and forth ;)... I am so glad you were happy with your wedding ceremony. Thank you for choosing my wedding services.

Jacqueline · Married on 03/10/2012

Working with Mrs. Marlo was easy and stress free. She provided all of the decorations and necessary items for the ceremony to be performed. Mrs. Marlo was professional during all interactions and made our day very special.

Sent on 03/31/2012

Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo's reply:

Hello Jacki, you are truly a wonderful lady and I am very blessed you chose my wedding services. Please do stay in touch.

dany · Married on 02/19/2010

We flew down to Florida from New Hampshire to get married on the beach. Reverend Marlo made our wedding unforgettable and romantic. She made sure the setting was just right and beautiful for our wedding day.

Sent on 02/23/2010

Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo's reply:

You are very welcome. I am happy the ceremony was exactly the way you wanted it to be .. God Bless you both :)

Sarah · Married on 02/14/2010

Reverend Marlo was very easy to work with, and was very helpful whenever we needed her. She made our ceremony beautiful and affordable. We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 02/22/2010

Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo's reply:

Oh thank you , it was such a pleasure for me to be able to perform your ceremony. Please do stay in touch :)

Agata · Married on 11/30/2002

Thank you very much for all your help in helping me with my brother-in laws surprise vow renewal for his wife. Reverend Marlo’s services were beyond expectation. She was very punctual and had a personality that’s one of a kind! I would highly recommend Reverend Marlo to everyone, it’s not every day that you find someone with such thoughtfulness and such a great personality to work!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo's reply:

It was such a pleasure meeting you and your wonderful family. What a wonderful surprise vow renewal ceremony. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your brother's special day. Stay in touch