Days Gone Design Reviews

37 | Urbana, OH

37 Reviews for Days Gone Design

Jo · Married on 07/27/2014

I think it was as soon as I saw the designs online from days gone designs I knew that it was the right place for me - I am having a 1920's themed wedding and the vintage feel that comes across was perfect for my invites! I had some ideas of what I wanted but no idea how to put them all together and make something that looks pretty and has the wow factor. Nikki from Days Gone was so wonderful and so patient and had just as much passion and excitement as I did for my wedding invites which is hard to find! She made me feel as though I was important and she went to great lengths to make sure that I got exactly what I wanted, down to every small detail.
    I loved the invites and service so much that I asked her to do a few other bits and pieces for the wedding which were all to an amazing standard and quality.
    I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again - I can't stress how amazing the invites are and how many comments I have had on them !

Sent on 01/20/2014

Cristiana · Married on 03/21/2014

Nikki's designs are beautiful and she was a pleasure to work with. Very helpful and insightful!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Esther · event on 01/18/2014

Nikki was AMAZING! She was prompt to respond to my questions/requests, and once she started working on my invitation, I felt like she was working exclusively with me until it was perfect and complete. It was a pleasure and the invitation came out SO CUTE! Everyone loved it! It set the perfect tone for our sweet Lilou's hot air balloon birthday! I look forward to working with Nikki again and have already referred friends!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Hollie · Married on 07/13/2013

Beautiful invitations on quality paper- loved them!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Meredith · Married on 03/30/2013

I would go through Days Gone Design many more times! Beautiful invitations and great customer service!

Sent on 12/18/2012
  • F

Fiona · Married on 01/06/2013

Wonderful service, very helpful and quick and the invitations were beautiful!!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Carey · Married on 12/08/2012

Days Gone Design worked with me until the invitations and save the dates were perfect!

When my invitations came...there was a typo(my fault--I approved the final draft) and they were fixed/back in my hands with in 2 days! I would DEFINITELY recommend Days Gone Design to anyone looking for quality, gorgeous, invitations!!

Sent on 12/08/2012

These were the most unique and Gorgeous invites I have ever seen! The recipients would also agree with me! I received so many compliments!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Renee · Married on 11/11/2012

Nikki at Days Gone Design did a fabulous job on my wedding invitations and matching programs. She was very prompt and professional and wanted everything to be as perfect as I did. Both my husband and I loved her work, and we received tons of compliments on them!

Sent on 12/16/2012

Kiley · Married on 10/20/2012

So wonderful to work with! The save the dates are beautiful and everyone loves them! Awesome quality and I've come back for my invitations!

Sent on 03/26/2012
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2012

I really cannot say enough positive things about Nikki - she's such a sweetheart, and she will work with you to make sure everything is perfect, and just the way you want it. She's very responsive, accommodating, creative, and just an all-around amazing person to work with!

I am a very particular person, and Nikki has the most patience of anyone I've ever met...seriously! We revised many of my items so many times, I honestly lost count...yet Nikki was always there with a smile and her trademark graciousness and happy personality. Anything I could think of, Nikki could make - in addition to all of our wedding stationary, I also asked her to make a bunch of other items for our candy table (labels for our jars, a banner to hang behind the table), etc...and she completely blew me away with the designs and ideas she came up with! I was honestly sad the day I realized I couldn't think of anything else for her to design, since that meant I didn't get to work with her anymore right now...but I know I will be working with her again in the future! :-)

Sent on 10/18/2012
  • Y

Yang · Married on 09/08/2012

Nikki at Days Gone Design was a dream to work with. She custom designed our wedding invitations suite. Nikki took our many ideas and turned them into something that was better than we could have imagined for ourselves. She was always very quick to respond to emails and sent back proofs in a very timely manner. The products themselves were beautiful, printed on great feeling cardstock and came with pretty colored envelopes. We were very happy with our experience and would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 12/11/2012

I wanted vintage invitations and they were PERFECT! I had so many people comment how amazing they were. A lot of people said they were the most amazing invites they had ever seen and completely unique.

Sent on 08/18/2012

Kristen · Married on 08/04/2012

Nikki was AMAZING to work with! She responded to my emails so quickly, and helped to make my vision come to life. I love how beautiful our invitations looked, and we are still getting compliments on them 4 months later.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Marlene · Married on 08/03/2012

Nikki was Amazing!! She was so sweet and wonderful! Not only did she respond quickly to my messages, she also listened to every detail my fiancé and I wanted. And made sure everything was to our liking before the invites were shipped. From start to finish, Nikki was right there when you needed her. I would definitely recommend her to my family/friends!! (๑′ᴗ‵๑)

Sent on 12/29/2012

Martha · Married on 07/21/2012

I was very happy with my wedding invitation!! She worked with me on the wording and I received my invitations within a week or so. I fell in love with romantic chic and the invitations said it all!! Would order invitations from days gone by again!!

Sent on 12/16/2012

heather · Married on 06/30/2012

I loved ordering from them they have a lot to choose from and have many different kinds of themes for different types of brides! I would recommend using them!

Sent on 12/15/2011
  • Katina

Katina · Married on 06/23/2012

Nikki is wonderful!! All I had to do was describe the design and look I was going for and she magically whipped up exactly what I was envisioning! I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for unique stationary for any event. She is always responsive, accesible, and willing to work with whatever ideas you have. I love Days Gone Design and will use them in the future for all of my stationary needs!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Jennifer · Married on 03/04/2012

Having worked with other designers in the past, I can say without a doubt that Nikki blows all others out of the water. She is extremely talented and a joy to work with. She is prompt, responsive, and keeps working until you're 100% happy. Her friendly, professional demeanor combined with her high quality designs make her the best in the biz!

Sent on 03/04/2012

Jessica · Married on 02/03/2012

After searching through several stationery websites and Etsy we decided on Days Gone Design for our wedding invitations. The designs were beautiful, vintage, and unique which was exactly what we were looking for. The price was much more affordable than any other wedding stationery sites offered which, honestly, made me a little nervous. Nikki, the business owner, was amazing to work with. She was very quick to communicate, answer any questions I had, customized the wording and colors, and even expedited shipping so we could send our invitations out on time. When we received our invitations, I was in shock over how amazing, beautiful, and high quality they were. My maid of honor came over to see them and commented, "I liked these when you showed me them online but these are the most beautiful invitations I have ever seen." And we completely agree. Absolutely gorgeous invitations. We could not be more pleased and grateful for such a wonderful product, wonderful service, and at a very reasonable price. I would not hesitate to recommend Days Gone Design to any bride searching for vintage inspired, high quality stationery.

Sent on 12/18/2011

Laura · Married on 09/03/2011

Nikki, you have been an absolute darling and a sweetheart to work with regardless of the distance from the USA to Australia. This was not just a business transaction - you were so involved and friendly, willing to help where you could. Everything was beautiful and so perfect for our wedding; from the invitations to the place cards. Thank you! x

Sent on 09/10/2011

Thelma · Married on 08/13/2011

I truly enjoyed working with Nikki from Days Gone Design. My only regret is that I found her late! I would have had her make my wedding invitations as well. Nikki made my menu cards and my desert table cards; they were beyond gorgeous! Everything about Nikki's work was spot on; the paper was beautiful, the artistry was fantastic, and I received my items on time!
    You really will not regret your decision to choose Days Gone Design for your wedding stationary.

Sent on 12/22/2011

Holly · Married on 06/11/2011

Nikki made my invitations as well as some other stationary for our wedding day. I found her on Etsy, saw the invites, and loved the style. Everyjing turned out fabulous, and she was super friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 02/09/2012

Vendelina · Married on 05/15/2011

I truly loved my invitations, they fit my wedding perfectly. And Nikki worked with me on every little thing. The wording and design were just as I imagined and Nikki executed perfectly.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2011

Nicole at Days Gone By created my wedding ceremony programs and my place cards for the reception. She was wonderful to work with!! Nicole was very flexible to my ideas and design. The programs she created exceeded my expectations in so many ways!! What is wonderful about Days Gone By is that they are excited to meet your needs and ideas, and their creative talents put your thoughts into beautiful products. Guests at my wedding talked for months about how beautiful the programs were, some even framed them. My limo driver said he had driven for hundreds of weddings over his career and never saw a program so nice. It is very special to have photos included in the program it really does add a special touch. Trust me in saying that these are keepsakes you will have forever. I highly recommend Nicole for any of your wedding needs, she is wonderful to work with!

Sent on 12/16/2011