Dayna Schroeder Photography Reviews

13 | Portland, OR

13 Reviews for Dayna Schroeder Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Colette · Married on 09/19/2009

An ARTIST, a FRIEND and a wonderully TALENTED photographer! Dayna's abilities are apparent in her determination to capture the moment, detail by detail with an eye for color and artistry...all the while blending into your wedding day! She was like a little hummingbird, buzzin all over the reception and ceremony, quietly and working hard to make it just a perfectly captured day!
    Dayna and her assistant work tirelessly to gather as many photos of our wedding day as possible. Many guests commented on how, they "never saw the camera away from her eye!" You will get true quality, professional service, kindness and a incredible photo album to remember your day thru the eyes of a true artist. Quality is guaranteed with this gal! Her experience and study of light, color, angles and journalistic photography will be apparent!
    Check out her website to see how beautiful your memories can be. We are so honored to share our day with Dayna!

Sent on 09/21/2009

Evon · Married on 08/29/2009

Dayna Schroeder, was fantastic nothing but professional but so easy going and friendly. Her website alone will show you how terrific she is, our wedding photos were out of this world. Our portraits came out unbelievable and she makes you feel so comfortable half the time I didn't even know she was there. I never could imagine how great they turned out. Well worth the price.

Thanks Dayna we loved our wedding even more because of you.
    Evon and Kent

Sent on 09/29/2009

Amy · Married on 08/22/2009

I am so happy we chose Dayna to photograph our wedding day. She was so easy and comfortable to be around and has such a sweet personality. Several of the guests remarked on her professionalism and cute personality. Our photos turned out artistically amazing. We can't wait to create our wedding album.

Sent on 02/08/2010

stephanie · Married on 08/15/2009

Dayna was great to work with! So friendly and so very talented. Our engagement pictures turned out amazing considering I was having a horrible allergy attack! Our wedding day photos were unbelievable!! Her talent shows in every photo! She is one of the nicest and talented photographers out there!!

Sent on 12/30/2009

Adam · Married on 05/16/2009

Dayna was the best. She did a fantastic job.

Sent on 10/01/2009

Nick · Married on 04/18/2009

Dayna and her team did a smashing job. Our photos turned out wonderful - somehow she managed how to make us both look good in the same photo - quite and achievement. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/08/2010

Brandy · Married on 05/31/2008

Being a photographer myself, it was a difficult road to finding a photographer that fit our style. After much research, we came across Dayna Schroeder. We got to meet before the wedding to do our engagement photos. Dayna and her husband were fantastic. We hit it off immediately. They are very personable and professional. After seeing the engagement photos, which were amazing, we had no doubts that we would get exactly what we wanted for our wedding. They really capture the emotion of the day beautifully and unobtrusively. I have referred to them on several occasions as my ninja photographers! A fantastic talented duo that I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 08/28/2008

Dana · Married on 04/26/2008

I could not have asked for a better photographer! Dayna was great and all the pictures turned out wonderful! I loved her website as well. Very easy to just log on and order pictures.

Sent on 09/02/2008

Natalie · Married on 06/18/2011

Dayna was a fantastic wedding photographer. Her personality was perfect and we couldn't be happier with our forever moments she captured for us.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/04/2008

Dayna was AWESOME!! Not only was she super nice, not to mention she does awesome work, but she was great at being invisible the day of the wedding.. looking over photos, my family members as well as myself, didn't even remember her being in certain places taking photos, yet she managed to get them. She responds to emails promptly, and even got the photos out to me a few weeks earlier than I thought she would have.

Sent on 11/08/2008

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2008

Dayna did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. She was responsive to my e-mails and phone calls ahead of time. She did a great job of getting the must-have photos I was hoping for and did so in an unobtrusive way. I have photos of every special moment but I swear I only saw her a handful of times! I've gotten tons of compliments on the photos. I'd wholeheartedly recommend her!

Sent on 09/02/2008

Tiffany · Married on 02/27/2010

Dayna is an amazing photographer! Her point of view is very unique and I couldn't be happier with the end results. I myself am a graphic designer and I have a minor in photography, so I was very concerned about finding a photographer who would be able to shoot from a different perspective beyond the typical portrait. We didn't have a videographer at our wedding, so the photography had to be perfect. I would definitely recommend hiring Dayna for your wedding day and engagement pictures. She is very personable, takes great pride in her work and will shoot your wedding day is if it were her own! :)

Sent on 04/24/2010

Tanya · Married on 05/10/2008

3.5

She was great to deal with. Very prompt. And quite during the ceremony...almost forgot she was there :-) We have not received the photos back yet...but i know they are going to be great!

Sent on 05/20/2008