Daylily Captures Photography Reviews

Daylily Captures Photography 4
Daylily Captures Photography 5

Gabrielle Villa · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing day/ Amazing photos

They were very professional and did an amazing job. I’d love to use them for any future events.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 09/28/2018

Would hire again!

So my now husband and I have been together for 9 years. We finally decided to tie the knot and when we have the urge to do something, we have to do it right away. We planned our wedding in a little less than 2 months. I found Juanstin photography on Facebook in a local party planning group. I came across many profiles and since i was in such a time crunch i was really only interested in the people who replied quickly. I had a few different options but i went through everyones websites and instagrams and all of their photos that they had done and i was only blown away by juanstin photography. Kristen is the one who responded. It was within a few hours when i had a reply from her with a quote and what her prices included. We went over details briefly and then a few days later we met up in person to go over final details and sign the contract. I was so amazed at how professional Kristen was. She made sure she really knew what i wanted. I am so happy i hired juanstin photography. I received the photos very quickly and even received a cool custom made box with mine and my husbands name engraved into the wooden box. That was like the icing on the cake. Super cool touch. I’m not getting married again but if i was I would definitely hire juanstin photography again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Daylily Captures Photography 6
    Daylily Captures Photography 7
    Daylily Captures Photography 8
    Daylily Captures Photography 9
    Daylily Captures Photography 10

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2017

Awesome job very friendly I hired them for my daughter's sweet 16 the video was very nice I loved it o would definitely recommend

Sent on 10/10/2017