8 Reviews for A Day To Remember Video

We used this company for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding. Very professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User4894679, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

What a great experience with Phil
(A Day t Remember Video) So many special touches. He captured everything
We wanted plus much more. Beautiful job!

Profile Picture Vicki, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When we started planning my daughter's wedding I did not think we need the added expense of having a video made. Luckily we changed our minds and hired Phil to record the weekend. He made the video that was shown at the rehearsal dinner (what a treat) and recorded the rehearsal dinner as well. The video of the wedding ceremony is beautiful and the video of the reception truly shows the love and joy experienced by everyone. I am so glad we decided to have Phil record this special day in all of our lives.

Profile Picture Judy, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Phil was very professional and he did quality work. He did some very unique segments and also captured the most memorable parts of the wedding and reception. I already have recommended to a number of friends.

Profile Picture Peggy, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Phil at "A Day to Remember Video" was extremely personal and did everything he could to capture the beauty of my wedding day. He worked with the photographer to make sure that neither hindered one another's footage. The actual video was priceless because it included interviews, precious family memories, and even a little humor. Overall, I was very satisfied with his service and would definitely recommend him for any occasion!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/2/08, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I had a family member video tape my son's wedding and then put the video camera on a tri-pod for the reception and interviewed a few people and highlights myself. The ceremony was dark and the family member didn't have a steady hand. I also had so much recorded that I didn't know what to do with it all. I sent it to Phil Basile at A Day to Remember Video. With his amazing skills, experience and top notch equipment, he took my footage mess and created the most beautiful wedding video for my son and his bride, as well as each set of parents. I would definitely use him again and often recommend him to others! 5 Star Business!!!

Profile Picture Linda, 7/23/05, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The video came out exactly as we had planned. Philip is a sweet and caring man who understood exactly what we were looking for. We have watched the dvd multiple times and enjoy it every time. He even made extra copies for our extended family. The video was ready less than 2 months after the wedding, and he delivered it to our house with popcorn and a box of tissues. What more could you ask for?!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/10/05, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

One word...Amazing! We got married in 2003 and the video quality looks top notch even to this day with all the advances in digital capabilities. We watch our wedding video every year on our anniversary. A Day To Remember Video takes the extra time to record personal messages, provide multiple camera angles, interview guests, and compile everything into a memory that can be revisited for many years to come.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/2/03, 1 Review