Day of LOVE Reviews

Day of LOVE 1
Day of LOVE 2
Day of LOVE 3
Day of LOVE 4

Day of Love LITERALLY saved my wedding! I had booked a reception venue that turned out to not know what they were doing, and she somehow pulled it off to make everything seem flawless! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Kristen · Married on 04/26/2014

Now, I'll start by saying that I didn't want a wedding coordinator, wasn't sure why I needed one. But now that the wedding is over, I can honestly say that I while I probably could have done it without Jen's help, there is NO WAY I would have wanted to, because I think I'd have been bald from ripping out all my hair from the stress she saved us. And who wants to be bald in their wedding pictures?

The first time we met up for a consultation, Jen seemed as genuinely excited for our wedding as we were. Jen was ALWAYS available for questions and got back to me at a breakneck speed. She kept me on top of things by sending me support emails asking if I needed anything and reminding me to get our marriage license :) She sent my husband and I a long questionnaire a month before the wedding that both caused and alleviated a huge amount of anxiety - caused because I hadn't made half those decisions she was asking about and alleviated because I was happy she was thinking about these little details to make everything run smoothly on such a crazy day.

She ran our rehearsal quickly and efficiently, and dealt with all the questions and concerns we had. The day of the wedding had rain in the forecast, instead of panicking, Jen made sure we had a rain contingency plan all worked out. (Luckily, there was no rain after the early morning!). I gave her a big box of decorations for the ceremony and reception with very little direction, and she made it all look beautiful and coherent. She took care of our guests with food allergies, ensured we got all packed up for the night, and made sure my new husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing.

I can't stress how amazing Jen was throughout the whole planning and execution of this wedding. Please do yourself a favor and hire this incredible woman to help you out. You will not be sorry. Or bald.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Kari · Married on 06/22/2013

Jen was awesome! I was having mini panic attacks about having to coordinate everything for the ceremony and reception, or having to ask guests/family members to help with coordinating the day off the wedding (which we didn't want to do, since we wanted them to enjoy themselves). We hired Jen for day of coordinating and she was invaluable! I felt my stress lifted after meeting with her. She is very experienced, a great resource, and asked me questions and covered details about the wedding that I hadn't even though of yet. Not only did she take the stress off of us to make sure everything got done correctly, she made sure my husband and I were able to actually enjoy our wedding! She made sure we ate, provided us with drinks, looked after our guests, and coordinated with all of our vendors ahead of time, as well as the event coordinator for our ceremony/reception site.

Jen responded to emails and my questions/concerns in a timely manner, and was so easy to work with. Our wedding day would not have been the same without her! Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Rebecca · Married on 05/05/2013

Day of LOVE is the reason my wedding played out perfectly! Jen and her assistant Aaron made the entire day flow seamlessly, even when we had to make the last minute decision to move the ceremony location due to rain. I took a great deal of comfort in being able to turn to Jen (a true expert in her field) for advice throughout the planning process. Being able to sit back and enjoy the day without worrying about whether the cake (or pie in my case) was delivered correctly, if the venue followed through with the microphone changes, whether everything is torn down at the end of the night (and the list goes on and on – down to every little detail) is really worth its weight in gold! Jen was so cheerful and confident throughout the entire process and always ready to go the extra mile. As expected, my wedding was a big blur of emotions, smiles, tears, and loved ones, and having Jen and Aaron direct me (and my amazing groom and bridal party) made our big day even more special. I feel so blessed to have had the Day of LOVE team by my side for the biggest day of my life!

Sent on 07/03/2013

nicole · Married on 04/06/2013

Jen and her team were so awesome! We planned our wedding from out of town (we are from the SF bay area, our wedding was in Coronado) and Jen made it so easy. We went with her recommendations for Officiant and DJ and even hired her sister company, branches, as our florist. We were not let down. Our day was more special and fun than we could have imagined. Her brother Aaron is her assistant and he was so great! She even brought an intern, and all that help made it so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. I didn't even have to get my own food! Thanks Jen and team!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Kylene · Married on 10/06/2012

Jen was recommended to my husband and I by a friend and she was a godsend! She was exactly what we needed in a wedding coordinator. She helped us organize all our vendor info and gave us helpful tips and hints to prep for the big day. She came up with an amazing timeline for everybody involved in the wedding, including the vendors. On our wedding day she was on time and thorough with every detail and made our wedding dreams come true! She and her team made sure we were taken care of and had absolutely no worries. Jen is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone who needs a coordinator (or florist)!!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Robin · Married on 08/24/2012

I could not have done it with out Jen! I hired Jen for my own sanity. I needed someone to carry out all my ideas so I could have a good time at my daughters wedding. We met the evening before and I handed over all my boxes of decor etc and I did not give it another thought. When I came to The Bali Hai venue, the perfection was more than I hoped for. Jen did a wonderful job keeping all the vendors on task and the whole party went so smoothly. Not one flaw, not one complaint, PERFECTION! If you do not have Jen at your wedding..you are a fool! She runs a tight ship and the end result is perfection. That's a gift beyond compare ! Thank you oh so very much! Robin

Sent on 08/29/2012

Kaley · Married on 08/04/2012

My (now) husband and I found Jen on the internet...we literally just search "day of wedding coordinator san diego." First on the search engine was Jen so we decided to email her to see what her availability/pricing was. She was so quick to respond, we decided to meet with her at a local coffee shop. After meeting with her, my husband and I looked at each other and knew she had her ish together. It was so easy to trust Jen with my vision. Even on the wedding day, she was able to ease my stress because she always looked in control. Everything was perfect, from the ceremony to the end of the night. And I know she had a lot to do with that. This girl knows what she's doing and I would trust her with my wedding all over again. Having Jen at our wedding was the best decision we made!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Tiffany and Marcus · Married on 07/20/2012

Jen Haase is a superb wedding coordinator. From the day we met her until the close of the event, we had absolute confidence in the Day of LOVE team. After already having met with a couple not so organized coordinators, we had the wonderful opportunity to meet with Jen. She greeted us with hugs and smiles. We could tell she was genuinely happy for us and wanted us to be perfectly happy with our day. After showing us her gorgeous scrapbook (of which we immediately related since I'm a scrapbooker myself...and that she herself put together of past weddings), she went directly into asking us about our vision. Any time we stumbled on certain ideas and thoughts, she guided us in the direction we needed to go by asking questions about ourselves. Jen made sure that our day was exactly as we wanted. Being a DIY girl, I wanted someone who would take my vision and make it look like the picture in my head on my day of. Jen and her team made that happen!!! We met a week before the wedding to hammer out last minute details. Her flexibility for meetings and the hand-off of materials was more than expected. Worried about everything running on time? Jen is your gal. She runs rehearsal so perfectly that everyone knows exactly what they're supposed to do after a couple short runthroughs. She passes out a day of timeline to the bridal party and pertinent family members/friends containing only her contact information so the bride and groom aren't disturbed with questions as they anticipate their nuptials. The day of runs just as the timeline shows...and if not, no one knows! Jen makes the day run so smoothly I still don't know if there were any mishaps on my day. Our vision had come to life so perfectly that our friends and family are still talking about how spectacular our wedding was!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Sarah · Married on 03/10/2012

WOW! Where to begin? I discovered Jen when I saw her car parked in front of my gym with a gorgeous window decal advertising her coordination services. I was less than five months away from my wedding and really beginning to feel the heat. I emailed her later that day inquiring about what sort of services she provided. She responded promptly and we set up a day to meet.

We met at a local coffee shop and discussed everything I needed to know; I asked questions and she gave me answers, and in turn she took notes on every detail of my wedding (thus far). She was professional, warm and friendly and I felt comfortable discussing my special day with someone who seemed to know so much about the business of wedding coordination. I knew as soon as our initial meeting was over I knew that I wanted to work with Jen. I checked with my soon-to-be husband and family and we finalized our decision with a simple contract to use Jen for her "Day Of" coordination.

We had a few meetings between then and the wedding, but most of our communication was through email and phone. She visited my venue with me shortly before the wedding to help me smooth out a couple of kinks, and gave me options and ideas for any other problem I had.

Fast-forward to our wedding day. Everything went PERFECTLY. I can't even begin to say how grateful I am that we decided to work with Jen. My dad had arrived at the venue hours before I did to help set up, and later couldn't stop expressing how impressed he was with Jen's professionalism. When the rental company, caterers and guests showed up, she directed everyone exactly where they needed to go. I had also wanted to make a cute sign to help mark the path for our guests but hadn't found time; Jen arrived the morning of the wedding with the most adorable sign she made just for us! Such a sweet, simple gesture that meant so much.

Our wedding went off without a hitch, I didn't have to think about anything, and she made sure I remembered to eat amongst all the fluster :) We couldn't have been happier! It's true what they say, brides... your coordinator is the BEST gift you could give yourself! I highly recommend Jen for your special day!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Dana · Married on 08/27/2011

I was one of those brides who thought she could do everything. As I learned more and more about what needed to be done the day of the wedding, I knew I couldn't do it myself. I suggested to my fiance that we hire a day-of coordinator. He looked at me like I was crazy. A what???? As I explained to him what a coordinator does, he slowly got on board.

We met one coordinator and we just didn't click. Then we met Jen. She was wonderful. She was bubbly, excited, enthusiastic and we just knew she was exactly what we wanted and needed.

We met about a week before the wedding to go over our details and show her the venue. She made us feel very relaxed and confident that the day would go just perfect. The day before the wedding, we had a rehearsal and she made me feel so comfortable and took some of my nerves down.

The day of the wedding went exactly as I envisioned. She even brought her assistant, brother Aaron. I also have to mention that they both wore some PURPLE (one of our colors)... I loved that little added touch! They set up our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception just as we wanted.....Everything was perfect! I had NO stress the day of the wedding. She kept everything on schedule just as we had planned.

My family LOVED Jen and all commented on how wonderful she was and what a great job they both did. As my husband and I were sitting at the sweetheart table just taking it all in, he looked at me and said..."Wow, she did an awesome job! I'm so glad we had her here today!!"

I don't know what we would have done without Jen and Aaron! You made our day perfect and we will highly recommend you guys to anyone getting married! We love you guys!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Susannah · Married on 06/26/2011

Jen is amazing. Throughout the months before the wedding, she was available for all my little questions. She was so positive and full of helpful suggestions.

When I hired Jen, I knew the day would go smoothly. Jen took care of all the little details and I could just focus on having a great time.

The candy buffet was a huge success, of course Jen kept it stocked but also packed us bags too! Of course the vendors know who to turn to for any assistance, but she was also the go-to girl for all the family. She kept everything running on time, and when things were winding down, I turned to realize everything was packed and ready.

Jen was a joy to work with. When you hire a coordinator, you know the big things will be taken care of, you know some of the surprises will be smoothed over, but I am still impressed with all that Jen did.

Sent on 08/13/2011

Jenna · Married on 06/25/2011

Not long after I was engaged, my friend just happened to hand me Jen's business card. Then the next day, my helpful fiance sent me a link of SD's best wedding coordinators, and Day of Love was at the top of the list! I knew it was meant to be! I am SO glad I found Jen. She is AWESOME!! As soon as we had our initial consultation at our venue I was super impressed by how much she knew...about EVERYTHING wedding related! She has been extensivlely involved in almost every aspect of the wedding industry...from cakes to flowers to planning! (Shameless plug for her sister company Branches that did my flowers! Also UNBELIEVABLE!!) Basically, this girl knows what she is talking about and has the experience to back it up! My venue wasn't a typical one, but right away Jen started discussing details and answering the millions of questions my mom and I had, and made me feel confident that we could pull everything off. We were on a tight budget and she was totally ok with that, even giving us suggestions to pinch our pennies but still keep it looking classy, which was important to me. And up until the wedding, I was able to email her to my heart's content, which was so nice! I loved that we could always be on the same page, and that even though she was a "day of" coordinator, she was there for me whenever I needed help. On my wedding day, she arrived early to coordinate all the vendors and set up and it looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Better than I had ever imagined! Everything was perfect and the day ran exactly according to plan. Jen was always there to keep things flowing and to make sure everyone was where they needed to be, but she was so professional that you hardly even noticed her! I cannot say enough about how great it was to not have to worry about anything on my special day, because I knew she had it all taken care of. I was able to just enjoy every moment with my groom - it really was the wedding of my dreams :) Thank you, Jen!!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Shanna · Married on 06/04/2011

Jen has been a friend of mine for a long time (15 years!), so I knew I could count on her to be my Day-of Wedding Coordinator and florist. Even though I am in Denver, and she's in California, everything went flawlessly! Jen was such a pleasure to work with on a professional level. She has great insight and ideas, and she was very helpful with suggestions and advice along the way. She put together the most amazingly beautiful flower arrangements for the wedding! Everyone was raving about the bouquets and the centerpieces. I couldn't agree more, and I was SO HAPPY with the way the flowers looked! It's exactly how I imagined it in my head when planning my big day :) On the day of the wedding, Jen was amazing! She was there for every little detail and prepared for every possible situation. She coordinated and directed people when needed, and stepped back when not needed. I couldn't ask for more in a wedding coordinator, florist, and long time friend. She is the best, and I am recommending her to all of my friends and I would recommend her to anyone that wants a truly beautiful and special day to remember!

Sent on 06/30/2011

Erin · Married on 05/28/2011

Jen and her team did an amazing job with my wedding. Not being a very up-to-speed bride, there were many things I didn't even know I was missing until I sat down with her. She was able to give me a wedding structure that met our desire to keep things simple, but enabled all the other guests to feel that they were actively participating and contributing to our special day. I admittedly added a couple of last-minute things and she was able to adapt and keep things running smoothly. Her timeline was impeccable and the management of the vendors was flawless. Her attention to detail really solidified our day into a fantastic and wonderful experience for everyone. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/30/2011

Anna · Married on 04/09/2011

I hired Jen with Day of Love as my wedding day Coordinator. It was the best gift I gave myself (other than my new husband of course) on my wedding day. I am a planner by nature – but even though I planned my own wedding I found Day of Love’s services invaluable. It was wonderful to be able to enjoy my wedding and not worry at all about the details. I knew I’d planned the day well, and had absolutely every confidence that Jen and her assistant Aaron would follow through on every detail. What I found most valuable in the services is that even though I’d hired a “day of” coordinator, Jen offered her services to me via email from the moment I hired her. She answered all the random questions I had, and was always willing to give me feedback when I wanted to bounce an idea off of her. A few weeks before the wedding date we had a meeting and I showed her everything I’d planned and she came up with what I call “The Production Schedule”. It was a run-down of where everyone (wedding party, vendors, etc) would be and when on the day of the event. It was awesome. Overall, my experience with Day of Love was phenomenal, and I can’t stress enough how invaluable it was having a Coordinator the day of my wedding. Brides – if you need to convince the groom that this is a necessary cost just have them watch an episode of Bridezillas and let them know that those are brides worried about details Day of Love should be worried about.

Sent on 04/19/2011

syndy · Married on 03/19/2011

Jen is everything you'd ever want (and more) in a "day of" coordinator. She's professional, organized, incredibly hard working, resourceful, and flexible. Best of all, we felt as though our wedding day was in the hands of a very capable, trusted friend. Jen and her assistant (brother) Aaron made our special day stress free for us. We felt like guests at our own party knowing that everything was under control. Use Day of Love for your important event. We are so glad we did.

Sent on 03/23/2011

Kim · Married on 08/07/2010

I hired Jen as my day of coordinator and I could not be happier! Jen and her staff were awesome from the start – they were very professional and hard working, but what I loved most about them was that I felt like they treated me like their own family. Jen did so much for me, I felt she went above and beyond for me – I had so many DIY projects (which I handed all to her the day before), and she got everything set-up and done just the way I wanted without any problems! Jen took care of everything for me and in turn I was able to relax and have a great time with my guests. She is excellent at her job – always thinking ahead and making sure everything is thought of. Additionally, she gave lots of helpful advice in response to my millions of emails to her. I highly HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Sent on 12/28/2010

Dina · Married on 05/30/2010

Just take a quick glance at everyone's rating for Jen's wedding planning services...it speaks for itself. Jen is such a natural. My husband and I had a destination wedding in May of 2000 due to tight finances, no one other than ourselves were present. So, after 10 years of marriage, we decided to renew our vows and do it all BIG this time around - from the entire wedding ceremony to the reception - we wanted to do it like we would have wanted to do it the first time 10 years ago. From the day I met Jen I knew right away she would be the perfect one I could trust on the day-of my wedding. I counted on her so much to remember how I wanted everything to look and how flawless I wanted it to go. And guess what? Jen blew our wedding and reception out of the park!! I'm a very stubborn person (go figure I'm a capricorn) and I'm also the type of person where everything has to go as I see it planned or I'm not completely happy. And we all know an unhappy bride turns into a Bridezilla! Well, after my meetings with Jen, she knew what vision I had and she made it happen from beginning to end. It felt so good to relax and not worry about anything. She has great communication and I could never have pulled this off as good as she did. I'm very impressed with her to say the least. She will go far with her business. Don't risk picking anyone else as your planner! I promise you won't regret it! You will LOVE her! Every guest can also attest to what a wonderful job she and her assistant Aaron did. Both were very fun, professional, and on schedule. I told Jen I can't wait for her to do our next anniversary!! :)

David & Dina - 10 years

Sent on 06/17/2010

Sonya · Married on 05/22/2010

I used Jen's services for my special day and she made the day so very STRESSLESS for me and my family. Her and her assistant made sure everyone got their undivided attention and assistance.
    Jen and Day of Love are truly a part of our family now and we will always include her in our future plans.
    She was GREAT!!!!!!!!!
    Anyone looking for a planner or coordinator, Jen Haase and Day of Love will go over and beyond her call of duty. We welcomed her professionalism and expertise to make our day a spectacular one and go off without a hitch, which she did and then some.

We Love You Jen.
    Sonya & Family.

Sent on 06/01/2010

Kristie · Married on 04/08/2010

Jen and her assistant were wonderful. I utilized Day of Love services for the day of my wedding. The day went perfect. Day of Love went beyond my expectations. They were very friendly yet got everything done. I would recommend Day of Love to anyone.

Sent on 04/19/2010

Tessa · Married on 03/13/2010

Everything was wonderful. I had no worries through the entire night and was able to have fun with my guests.

Sent on 04/18/2010

Cherie · Married on 05/02/2009

Jen was my day of coordinator and I don't know what I would have done without her! I had a lot of DIY elements to my wedding and the ceremony and reception were in 2 separate venues, both requiring rentals. The day of my wedding I was able to relax knowing that Jen had everything under control. She is prompt, thinks ahead, organized, calm, and knows how to do her job. She would think of things that I needed to consider that I would totally have forgotten to do without her. Even though I only hired her for the day of the wedding, she did quite a bit for me the entire week before the wedding. She actually also works for Modern Bouquet (my florist) and she was the one who put my flowers together. They turned out beautifully which also speaks to her attention to detail. I would highly recommend hiring a coordinator to take the load off because no matter how much you think you will have things under control, there's always something you have missed. That's where Jen comes in.

Sent on 05/07/2009

Nicole · Married on 10/31/2008

Jen Haase of Day of Love is a superb wedding Day of Coordinator.

She started working with me about 2 weeks prior to the wedding, contacting all of my vendors and nailing all the details down. This was way above and beyond for a Day of Coordinator. She also found a mistake with one of our musicians that had the wrong reception start time. Something I was too busy to catch.

Her attitude is very professional and she is “no nonsense” but manages to get the job done quickly and effectively while still maintaining a sense of humor.

She is so good at keeping things on track that my rehearsal and ceremony both started right on time!

She provided wonderful lead and instructions at the rehearsal and guided us through the entire wedding, cueing and prompting.

If she needed to speak to me at the reception or needed a decision from me, she did not bother me or interrupt my conversations. She stayed in my line of vision until I was available to speak with her. I really appreciated this.

I would recommend Jen Haase and Day of Love to any bride seeking a Day of Coordinator or someone to plan your entire wedding. Jen’s knowledge of the industry is quite extensive and she can refer many excellent vendors she was worked with in the past.

I believe every bride should have a Day of Coordinator so they can enjoy their big day. I know I could not have pulled it off without Jen Haase.

Nicole Wolf

Sent on 11/11/2008

Sarah · Married on 02/18/2008

Jen was wonderful! She made sure everything flowed perfectly. She took care of every detail on our special day. If there were any bumps, she never let it show.

Thank you!!