Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

73 Reviews for A Day in A LIFE Photography

Clean Up (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Photobooth (2)

Kristen was such an AMAZING photographer!! I knew since the moment I met her, she was going to be my wedding photographer! I met with a few other photographers before Kristen, but she really took the time to get to know me and what I had visioned for my wedding day. The photos she took for my wedding are BEAUTIFUL. She took a great variety of photos including serious romantic photos with my husband to fun photos with bridesmaids. Kristen really kept me together throughout my whole wedding, it was just like she was a family member. I felt so comfortable around her. Her and her husband Marc make a great team. So choose A Day in A LIFE DESIGNS for your wedding photographer!!

Profile Picture rachel, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Kristen was like working with an extremely talented close family member! Best experience ever! We love her and are so happy we found her. Our wedding album is incredible. She captured the joy of our day and our relationships with all of our friends and family. Don't miss a chance to work with Kristen - A Day in A Life Photography. Mary and Kim Hamlin

Profile Picture Kim, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We've had nothing but compliments on the pics and the photographers! Our wedding night up til now people have asked who were the photographers? Guests thought they you were friends of ours since you for right in. It's not everyday you find a photographer that has a talented singing daughter working with her. Who by the way cheered my daughter up multiple times with "Let it go". Everyone thought you guys were great,  including your mom and of course Morgan! All wonderful things to say about you and now the pictures. You guys were really alot of fun, very outgoing and so down to earth. I'm so glad I called and again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! And everybody loved the photo booth! Awesome memory book!
Thank you for being a HUGE part of our BIG day!

Lisa & Dana Brinkley

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Kristen & her husband are a very competent team. They swept in and helped to shape our event as well as take the pictures. Their experience with other weddings in the area helped to inform our other choices regarding the venue and the catering. All this while being very affordable. Had I done it all over, I might be inclined to buy a larger package that gave us even more time together. I felt sure that the longer Kristen is at a site, the more great ideas she's bound to cook up.

Profile Picture Drew, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My advice would be to go through the photos posted on their FaceBook page..Stunning..some traditional and some outside the box,Magical even.I enjoyed browsing them so much so..I Booked Them For Our Own Wedding

Profile Picture maureen, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristen and Marc are the best!! Easy to work with and has a positive attitude through everything. Thanks for standing in the RAIN and WIND to take amazing Photo's with our Umbrella's !!

Profile Picture User4819752, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Kristen was AMAZING! She made us so comfortable and absolutely contributed to the magic of our special day! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the day I first met Kristen and Mark I knew they were the perfect fit to capture our wedding. I love her energy and her ideas for pictures. The pictures taken went above and beyond my expectations. I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Vincent, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

My Partner and I decide to get married on the beach at Bethany Beach Ocean Suites in Delaware . We knew we wanted to have professional pictures for this special occasion. We were referred to Kristen ( A Day in A Life Photography) along with a few other names. After speaking to Kristen I felt like I've know her my entire life. We talked about what we wanted. She had many suggestions . I also spoke to her husband Marc (who helps her out at times) He was a blast.
As my partner and I were from out of town it was nerve racking picking someone one. Kristen pointed us to her website to view her photos, and we were impressed. She also suggested we met up prior to our big day (8/20/2016) as she said she does like to bond and make us feel as comfortable as possible and boy did we :-) ....... We met Kristen and gave each other a big hug and had such an instant connection. She truly is a Awesome person. Very bubbly, sweet, energetic and a great pleasure to talk to. We also met her Mother as well, who is also so sweet!! We discussed what we wanted, wedding was at 7:30pm, Kristen was prompt and was ready to rock and roll !! We had our proofs within a dew days.
Kristen was creative in capturing our love, all our happy moments and tell a true love story. The pictures were absolutely beautiful, just like my bride :-)
If your looking for a photographer who takes amazing photos, who is creative, who thinks outside of the box, who listens and makes you feel comfortable, then Kristen from A Day in A Life Photography is your person! I would definitely recommend her!!

Profile Picture Madelene , 8/20/16, 1 Review
1.0

Extremely disappointed in the quality of work and professionalism of this photographer. We had read the reviews and were excited about having Kristen be our photographer for our wedding. We had met with her several times to confirm everything including a list of photos to be taken. We had a beautiful ceremony and wonderful reception at the country club. It wasn't until we got the photos back from Kristen that we realized we had made a mistake. It started out the she came 40 minutes late, we had to postpone the ceremony until she arrived. She never apologized to us for being late. We had arranged for her to speak with our minister ahead of time to determine where she could stand, he was fine with her being up close but she never spoke with him and so most shots were taken too far away. She lied to us that she had spoken with the minister before the ceremony started. In addition, the photos came out blurry. We haven't been able to use any of them. We have used our family and friends cell phone photos were much better quality. She also did not use the list of photos we gave her and missed several important photos including formal shot of me (the bride), the bride and groom and our parents with us.
At the reception, the number of guest was less than 75 yet she missed over half of them. Instead she took pictures of her place card, the servers and the food. The outdoor photos were better but many of them were too far away and it was difficult to see who was in them. We tried to work with her to improve the photos from the raw images but the quality was too poor. We then consulted with three truly professional photographers, they all concluded that the camera settings were not done properly.
Our wedding was a wonderful day for us, our family and friends. We have many great memories of it but we have few photos we can show people. We regret we didn't go with a more professional photographer. It would have been worth the extra expense.

Profile Picture Karen, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

A Day in a Life was wonderful! The pictures turned out beautifully and with the package we received a digital copy of all the pictures, so we could easily print as many as we wanted. Kristen is so creative. We had a ton of fun photos!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I absolutely recommend this photographer! She photographed my sister's wedding when I was 9 months pregnant and swollen like an overstuffed balloon (did I mention I was a bridesmaid?), and I felt beautiful in all of the photos! P.S. I do NOT like ANY pictures of myself, usually. I knew that there was no way that I could have anyone else capture the special moments of my own wedding day! They did a phenomenal job and I look forward to working with them again next month when they photograph my other sister's wedding! Yep, it's a FAMILY affair for us! We wouldn't even think of having anyone else there!

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/9/16, 1 Review
3.7

Kristen is great photographer, with a wonderful personality, who provides her services at very fair prices. Her presence at our wedding actually added value to the event, and of course she captured same fantastic photos. She was a great combination of assertive, respectful, confident, friendly, and supportive. She's a great talent and brought a joyful spirit to her work with us on the day of the wedding. She also stuck with us through a year long post-wedding review/editing cycle (much of the duration was due to delays on our side, not hers, in reviewing the photos and subsequent refinements), and never failed to work to satisfy us.

Our disappointments related to the fact that (1) she stuck with her favoured "blurry background" style of photography, despite our guidance that we strongly preferred a "snapshot" style with everything in focus and (2) she didn't get many shots of our guests (other than the wedding party). We also seem to have overwhelmed her with details, advance plans, and updated plans (our style), when she works best with broad guidance and wide license.

In the end, flaws and all, she provided us with a beautiful way to remember our very special day, at a very reasonable price, and as a key contributor to the event.

Profile Picture Richard, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are very happy with our wedding album. We are delighted we Kristen as our wedding photographer. She made us feel at ease on the lead up to the wedding and on the wedding day itself. She has an excellent manner about her. She took such a personal interest in our big day. It's very clear from our album how talented she is as a photographer. We especially loved the variety of photos she took. I cannot commend Kristen highly enough!

Profile Picture April, 5/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We hired Kristen for our wedding in May. Her and her husband, Mark, were wonderful! They did a PERFECT job capturing our special day! We were very pleased with all their work!!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Great engagement & wedding pictures!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
4.7

Kristen and Mark are the best! We live in upstate NY, and planning a wedding from that kind of distance is difficult to say the least. Kristen was so much more than my photographer... she gave us recommendations for hair stylists, make up artists, and even our cake! She was incredibly responsive any time I had a question - even if it was just about the weather :) Mark is a wonderful side kick, and really hit it off with all the guys. Even now that my wedding is over and my pictures are ready, Kristen is still checking in to make sure I like my pictures and asking if I want any more edits. She is really on top of her game! Loved working with these two... only wish I could do it all again! Thanks guys!!

P.S. We didn't need an engagement shoot so instead we had a mini photoshoot a few days before the wedding. We used these pictures to make our thank-you cards. Such a special personal touch - and a really fun day running around on the beach and acting goofy!

Profile Picture Tracy, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen and her husband Marc are absolutely wonderful! From the very first time we met Kristen and Marc, we felt like we had known them forever! They are so easy to talk to and really make you feel so comfortable. Not to mention that Kristen is so bubbly and energetic so its hard not to be in a good mood around her! We used Kristen and Marc for both our engagement photos and wedding photos and we loved that they wanted to go outside of the box to try and get candid shots and really capture the moment. We also used their photo booth and it was a huge hit with all of the guests!! All in all, we are very happy that we went with A Day in A Life and would definitely recommend using them for any photography needs! I will definitely be calling them in the future for our next special occasion :)

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/24/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

I recently hired Kristen from A Day in A Life Photography for my wedding photography on October 17th, 2015. My husband and I planned a small wedding on the beach and we ended up with very high winds that day. Kristen was able to exucute beautiful pictures and you would never be able to tell we had such horrible weather. Kristen was very creative in her ideas of making the best of the weather conditions even taking toile from our beach trellis draping it around us and letting it fly in the wind creating beautiful pictures. Kristen was able to truly capture love and true fun in our pictures. We are very happy we chose Kristen as our photographer she was very easy to work with, creative, fun, proffesional and very punctual. Kristen met everyone of our needs for our wedding photography and exceeded our expectations. I highly recomend A Day in A Life Photography for any of your photography needs.

Profile Picture Michelle , 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a beautiful wedding. Kristen and Mark did a great job capturing our special day. Love the pics!

Profile Picture User6051769, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Kristen and Marc was wonderful. They listened to our wants and needs and made us feel comfortable with taking pictures. I would recommend them to anyone. We are on the final steps and cant wait to see our album once its done.

Definitely a great photography team and hope to do more photos with them as our family grows.

Profile Picture Jacquie, 10/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

From our first phone call I knew I would be booking our wedding photography with Kristen. She went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Our outdoor beach wedding was moved inside last minute due to a wild hurriance/nor'easter. Kristen was flexible and captured the most amazing moments that we will be adoring forever. Her photos were stunning! She has the best energy and made our day even more memorable. It was also a pleasure to work with her husband and son, they were a delight. Thank you Kristen!

Profile Picture User4804239, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen and her team are amazing! They did both our engagement and wedding photos. I knew after the engagement shoot that we made the best choice with them because they made my husband and I feel very comfortable and then we saw the pictures and they were even better than we expected! Kristen was with us for pretty much our entire wedding day and captured all of our favorite moments from that day. Her and her team took over 700 pictures and there honestly isn't one that we don't love! In addition, we decided last minute to use their photo booth as well and to say it was a hit would be an understatement! Our guests loved it!

Profile Picture Cara, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We were so pleased to have found A Day In A Life Photography. From our first meeting we knew that Kristen would be perfect for capturing our special day. Kristen was very attentive to our photography style and requests. She was very easy to work with and we felt completely comfortable with her from the start. Kristen and her husband were absolutely wonderful and so much fun to work with on our wedding day. We absolutely love how our pictures turned out. They truly captured the whole entire day beautifully. These pictures will be cherished for a lifetime to come thanks to Kristen. We can not wait to use her for future life events! We would absolutely recommend A Day In A Life Phitography to anyone!!

Profile Picture Jenna , 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristen and her husband provided us with beautiful photos to capture one of the most beautiful moments. We were so happy with the work they did and wouldn't have changed anything. They also provided us with a lot of laughs and were so easy to work with. We could not thank them enough.

Profile Picture Erika, 8/8/15, 1 Review