Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers Reviews

17 Reviews for Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/10/2021

Excellent!!!

Loved Dawn. Would go to her again. She's well worth her price & more.

Sent on 07/13/2021

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Ashley, it was such a pleasure working on your flowers, I'm so glad you were happy with them. Thank you for your business and for the great review :)
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 06/12/2021

Wonderful experience

Dawn is great! She touched base with me during the whole process of designing my centerpieces & bouquets. She did an amazing job & everything looked beautiful.

Sent on 07/08/2021

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Whitney thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am so happy that I was able to create your floral vision, I appreciate your business.

Allison D. · Married on 04/10/2021

Dawn was absolutely amazing to work with. She knew how to create a masterpiece and she was kind and timely.

While my wedding was pushed back a year and I haven’t had a chance to use the flowers yet, I did receive my beautiful flowers. I knew little about what I wanted and Dawn created flowers beyond my expectations! I can’t wait to use them at my wedding!

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Allison for the wonderful review, I can’t wait to see your wedding photos once you are able to have your wedding. Best wishes ❤️

Kaesey M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Highly recommend!

I had a great experience with Dawn! She was great to work with, and always open to my suggestions, even when I changed my mind multiple times. She took my vision and brought it to life, and made my bouquet(s) exactly what I wanted!

You can tell she loves what she does and puts her heart into all of her pieces. I recommend her anytime I come across a local bride who wants silk florals. The value for what you get is fantastic! My personal bouquet is huge, and my bridesmaids' ones are absolutely perfect! And I love the little toss bouquet she included!

10/10 would recommend!!!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review Kaesey, I truly enjoyed working with you to create your floral vision and appreciate your business.

Megan N. · Married on 10/03/2020

Grateful I found someone that loves what they do!

I absolutely loved the work Dawn for my wedding! I gave her my ideal flowers and she ran with it! They turned out perfect I couldn’t be more pleased!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you Megan, I loved designing your wedding flowers, one of my favorites because of the bright and bold fall colors. Thank you for choosing Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers as your florist ❤️💐❤️
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful Wedding Florist

Dawn was AMAZING to work with. I mean just look at these beauties. Her work speaks for itself. I would 12/10 recommend her to any and everybody! She’s so easy to work with and so very affordable!! I will be using her again! She saw my vision and made it better than I could ever imagine. Thank you Dawn ❤️

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review Morgan, I truly enjoyed designing your wedding flowers and am so happy you loved them. Thank you for the opportunity to make your floral vision come to life.

Amanda D. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing Talent

Dawn took a lot of thought and time into my wedding bouquets. She messaged me throughout the process to see what I liked or didn't like (I really appreciated this!). My flowers turned out amazing (I currently have some of the flowers in a shadow box to remember my big day!) I was very nervous to use artificial flowers... but you could hardly notice they were. I highly recommend you to use her for your wedding day. thanks again Dawn!

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Amanda and I'm so glad you trusted me to design your wedding flowers, and I'm very happy I was able to turn your doubt about artificial flowers into confidence and love :) I enjoyed designing your perfect wedding flowers and thank you for the opportunity.

Amanda C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful bouquets

• Courtney

Courtney W. · Married on 09/05/2020

Our Florals were better than I could have dreamed!

Dawn did a wonderful job on our floral arrangements. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We received so many compliments on them and my cascading bouquet accented my dress perfectly. I didn't exactly know what kind of arrangement I wanted, so I just gave her our wedding colors and a couple pinterest ideas and she created something even better than I could have imagined. I talked to several florists before deciding on her because her prices were the best and she wasn't cutting her service in half because of that. We even had to push our wedding back four months because of COVID and the flowers didn't lose their shape or dull in color at all. Highly recommend her for all of your floral needs!

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Courtney, I'm so happy you loved your flowers and thank you for the very kind review. I'm happy and grateful that you chose me as your florist.
  • Michelle

Michelle S. · Married on 07/20/2020

Dawn is awesome

Dawn did all my flowers for my wedding and she did an amazing job.. I would recommend her to all brides who need flowers she is the one to go to she is very at what she does and very affordable as well. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to have done my flowers.

Sent on 02/11/2021

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet and kind review Michelle, it was my pleasure to be your florist. You were such a gorgeous bride and made those flowers look beautiful 💐❤️

Hannah M. · Married on 07/13/2020

AMAZING! I love her so much !

She is super sweet and amazing! I got married in Florida and showed her exactly what I wanted and she made my wedding flower dreams come true !!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Hannah, it was a pleasure working with you and getting to know you, I consider you a new friend 💐💐

Lara S. · Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing flowers for my wedding!

My flowers for my wedding were absolutely amazing! They were so beautiful and added the pop of color I imagined for our special day! Dawn checked with me through each step and checked with me before making final edits to the flowers. She is a true artist at what she does!

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Lara and your business. I'm so happy you loved your flowers. Wishing you many years of love and happiness :)
  • Alex

Alex G. · Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful work!! Dawn will meet and exceed your expectations!

Dawn did an amazing job on my flowers! I had a winter wedding and knew I wanted something very specific and less flowery than most brides. Dawn went above and beyond my expectations! I received so many compliments on my bouquets and boutonnières. They were very well made and I would recommend her for any time of floral arrangement! Not to mention she was very friendly and always prompt with responding!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Alex, thank you for this wonderful review. I'm so happy that I exceeded your expectations and I thank you for your business.
  • Nikki

Nikki S. · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Flowers

Absolutely loved the flowers Dawn made for my wedding. I shared my vision with her, she helped advise me on what materials to buy and then once I brought them to her, only took a couple weeks to complete. The price was VERY fair and I was so happy with the result! A friend used them for her wedding after mine and they are still in perfect shape! Great quality and I saved so much having her put silk flowers together instead of fresh! :)

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Nikki, thank you so much for the kind review and for choosing me as your florist. I'm so happy that you loved your flowers.

Alicia C. · Married on 08/11/2018

Florist of All Time

Dawn made the whole process of making my bouquets so seamless. She put all my fears and anxiety to rest. She walked me through the entire process and kept me updated on her progress to make sure we were on the same page. She was worth every penny and I still LOVE my bouquet I refuse to part with it. Hands down one of my best investments in my wedding. You won't be disappointed if you choose to use her as your vender.

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Alicia, thank you for the wonderful review and I'm so happy that I was able to put your fears and anxiety to rest. Thank you for your business.
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 07/20/2019

Affordable and long lasting

Loved my wedding flowers from Dawn! So beautiful and adorable, and she did a great job with my challenging color scheme. The flowers look so real, and I loved being able to get them over a week before my wedding. And I still use my bouquet as a centerpiece in my house over a year later!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Nina, you look absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day and I am so happy I was able to create your floral vision. It warms my heart that you are still using your bouquet today. I appreciate your business 💐❤️