DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR Reviews

DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR 1
DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR 2
DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR 3

Erin · Married on 06/30/2012

Love Love Love Dawn Rose Makeup!! She was the first and only makeup artist I called for my wedding and booked her immediatley. She was so professional, fun, and easy to work with. From the trial to the day of, I could not have asked for anyone better and would highly recommend her. The day of my wedding, Dawn and her daughter came to my house ready to go and worked on all 4 of my bridesmaids, my mom and myself. We looked amazing and go compliments all day/night!!! I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday!!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Linda · Married on 06/23/2012

I'm so happy that I chose Dawn to do my wedding makeup. She is professional and talented and I would refer her to anyone looking for an exceptional makeup artist. My makeup lasted all the way until the next day!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Taryn · Married on 06/15/2012

I had the pleasure of having Dawn do my wedding day makeup and I cannot thank her enough for making me look so incredibly beautiful! She is super talented and wonderful to work with! She made myself, mother and bridesmaids look gorgeousl! I am a huge makeup guru and she saw my vision right away! She is spectacular and deserves all the success she receives! Thank you so much, Dawn! I will be recommending you to everyone I know getting married! PS I highly recommend the airbrush makeup for brides! Its flawless and stays on all day...beautiful!

Love,
    Taryn Valguarnera :)

Sent on 07/12/2012

Dawn and her team were absolutely amazing! She was very responsive with any questions I had leading up to my wedding. I didn't have time to schedule a trial so I didn't know what to expect. Well, she did better than I could have ever pictured myself! I don't know how she did it, but she is a true artist and my makeup stayed on all night through sweat and tears. Not only did I love how my makeup turned out, but my entire bridal party looked beautiful as well. I can't say enough good things about Dawn. You will not regret having Dawn do your makeup.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Diana · Married on 05/26/2012

I had Crystal do makeup and Gina do hair for my whole bridal party for my wedding. They both showed up promptly at the time we discussed and finished right on time so no one was rushed. I usually only wear mascara so I'm not used to a lot of make up but Crystal did a wonderful job making me look natural but pop at the same time. Gina was amazing as well. For a bridal party that largely had no idea how they wanted their hair, she was quick on her feet to think of amazing updos and beautiful low side ponies for all the girls. Everyone's hair looked amazing and considering we started hair at 7am for a 7pm beach wedding, our hair still looked perfect at brunch the next morning! I should also add that her prices are EXTREMELY reasonable! I had called a lot of places before deciding to set up a trial with Dawn - some that were just outrageously priced. Others seemed reasonable but then wanted you to pay $250 for the TRIAL! I was very pleased with the services I received from both Gina and Crystal through Dawn Rose and I'd highly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/13/2012
  • Breanne

Breanne · Married on 04/07/2012

I met Dawn at a bridal show at the Radisson in Freehold, it was meant to be. I then booked a consultation with Dawn to do my make up for my wedding. Dawn is so friendly and lively. I do not believe that I have felt more beautiful then when Dawn did my makeup. I wish I had money lying around for Dawn to do my make up every day. I received more compliments than I can remember on my makeup and how I looked like a real life princess. Not only did I look like a princess but I felt like one too. Dawn took her time and to make sure she had everything perfect! I had no idea what I had wanted when I originally went in since I usually do not wear makeup as soon as I told Dawn I had an Alfred Angelo Disney Wedding dress the idea popped right into her head and my makeup, my wedding was complete. I cannot express into words how grateful I am that I found Dawn and her services. If anyone wants to be pampered and transformed into the beautiful bride we have all dreamed of becoming.. HIRE DAWN!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Jackie · Married on 11/26/2011

My makeup was applied at 7am and still looked flawless till 3am! My bridal party looked gorgeous and we were all very happy with our makeup!!

Sent on 12/27/2011

Cindy · Married on 11/19/2011

Dawn and her daughter had me and my entire bridal party looking FABULOUS on my wedding day. I cannot sing enough praises..... our airbrushed makeup lasted all day and night. Everyone's face looked flawless. They arrived early and worked around conflicting hair schedules and typical wedding-day chaos. I received soooo many compliments on my makeup! I will recommend them to any future brides.

Sent on 11/28/2011

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2011

Dawn was so great. My MOH and I had airbrush makeup, and the MOB and MOG and other girls had traditional makeup and everyone was commenting all night about how great everyone looked. The makeup looked great throughout the entire night. And Dawn was a pleasure to work with, it was great having a nice calm and relaxing start to my wedding day.

Sent on 12/03/2011

Caitlin · Married on 10/29/2011

I booked Dawn for my fall wedding last year. Together with Nikki, she made me, my bridesmaids, and the mothers look fantastic! We had a morning ceremony with our formal pictures done before so needless to say we were up early and things were very hectic but Dawn and Nikki were on time and worked quickly with attention paid to bringing out each girl's assets.

I look at the pictures often and I am always so in awe of how beautiful everybody looked. I am so impressed with how flawless my skin looked without appearing to have piles of makeup on. I got so many compliments that day and still get compliments when people see my pictures! Dawn is truly an artist!

Sent on 02/10/2012

Jackie · Married on 10/09/2011

Dawn was extremely prompt and prepared. She was at my door at 7:40 AM with a smile on her face! She listened to what each person's desired look was and gave them the look they wanted. Everyone in the wedding party looked flawless and the Bride was radiant! The makeup stayed in place the whole day even through the multitude of tears. I have never looked so good during a torrent of tears! I would recommend Dawn of Dawn Rose Makeup Artistry to any prospective bride, bridal party or special event attendee that wants to be flawless and stay that way for the entire event. Thank you again, Jackie

Sent on 10/11/2011

Christine · Married on 10/08/2011

Dawn was awesome! She is so nice and accommodating. She has a great eye and really make me and my bridesmaids look great.
    At my initial trial, I wasn't a fan of my make-up because I thought I wanted a smoky eye but it turned out I didnt like the way it looked on me. Dawn was so nice and we scheduled another trial and got the make up down to what I wanted. She did a fantastic job and I would absolutely use her again.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Kathleen · Married on 09/23/2011

Dawn and her staff were a wonderful assest on my wedding day..not only is she exquisite at what she does, we had a great time! Thanks again...love Kathleen Sadowski

Sent on 10/09/2011
  • hilda

hilda · Married on 09/17/2011

Dawn is the miracle worker. I had very little sleep and as a result had dark circles under my eyes. Not a soul could tell how exhausted I was not even at the end of the night. The work she does is incredible to say the least. I was extremely happy with my make-up and the work she did with family and wedding party. She has a great personality and is very professional. She knows her stuff!!!

Sent on 10/16/2011

janeen · Married on 09/10/2011

Absolutely Fabulous!

Crystal was an absolute treat to work with. She knew what I wanted from our trial, even after some minor adjustments. My main concern was I did not want to look like a drag queen (no offense to the drag queens) and I did not want to look like someone else. I don't wear much makeup on a regular basis and it was enough to show in the pictures, but not a foreign look to my ever day style. She was punctual, even though I was slightly late! She was able to get my girl's makeup done, the way they wanted and did it in a timely manner. She allowed me to be at ease on the morning of the biggest day of my life and I appreciated it! I would absolutely reccommend Dawn Rose's team. They do excellent work. Crystal gets an A++

Sent on 09/29/2011

Kimberly · Married on 09/03/2011

I had an excellent experience with Dawn Rose. I was an out of state bride and she was really flexible with my schedule. My makeup looked gorgeous, and she catered to the different looks that each of us were looking for. Dawn Rose and her assistant were prompt and very professional. Yet they provided a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. I feel very lucky to have booked Dawn Rose!

Sent on 04/22/2012

Erin · Married on 09/02/2011

Dawn did a great job with my makeup and also my bridesmaids makeup. She even did something special for me which made me love her even more! I was so happy that I booked her for my wedding. I will surely be booking her for an upcoming wedding in which I will be the MOH. I would definitely recommend Dawn for wedding makeup. She was very professional with me and my bridal party and listened to me on how I wanted to look on my wedding day. I hardly wear makeup so I didn't want to look like a barbie doll, I wanted to look real and she made sure she did that. I looked like abetter version of myself and that was important. Dawn was great!

Sent on 09/10/2011

cherie · Married on 09/02/2011

Dawn Rose Makeup Artistry is a wonderful makeup vendor to book for your wedding! I don't usually wear makeup so I was nervous getting my makeup done. I had a trial done with Dawn and it came out amazing. Dawn and Crystal did the makeup for myself, my mom and my bridesmaids and we all looked beautiful!!! Dawn did my makeup perfectly and I couldn't have looked better. Thank you Dawn Rose Makeup Artistry for making us all look perfect for my wedding day! :)

Sent on 10/30/2011
  • Kimber

Kimberly · Married on 08/27/2011

Crystal was my airbrush makeup artist. From the trial to wedding day the professionalism I received was first-hand. Her knowledge, creativity and punctuality helped my wedding morning flow smoothly. Thanks so much Dawn Rose Makeup Artistry for making my hurricane wedding as hurricane-proof as it could be with feeling and looking beautiful!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Alysse · Married on 08/27/2011

Dawn was great to work with. I met with her for a trial and I knew she would fit in great for my wedding day. The girls and I did airbrush makeup and everyone's makeup turned out wonderful. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, so I was nervous about how I was going to look and if I would feel comfortable with the way I looked since I am not used to having a lot of makeup on. I couldn't believe how nice it turned out and it didn't feel like I was caked on with a ton of makeup at all. I looked great in my pictures and it lasted all day. Dawn is very reliable too. I got married in the middle of a hurricane, but she still made it out to my venue to get the girls and I ready for the day.

Sent on 10/14/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2011

Dawn was amazing - not just for my makeup but for my bridesmaids and my mother as well! She took the ideas I had and made me look like the best version of *ME* on my wedding day! I highly recommend Dawn to any bride that's looking for an affordable makeup artist in this area.

Sent on 08/24/2011

Jeanette · Married on 08/06/2011

I looked absolutely beautiful on my wedding day.... And I still looked like myself.... Dawn was very flexible and provided her utmost time and energy toward making me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/11/2011

Christine · Married on 07/07/2011

I SO HIGHLY recommend Dawn to every bride looking for an absolutely fabulous makeup artist! During my trial, Dawn had a "vision" for what she thought would look good for me, and her execution of that vision was flawless, both during my trial and on my wedding day. She made my blue eyes look more vivid, distinct, and vibrant than they ever have before. I cannot even convey how many compliments I got on my makeup on my wedding, and how people are even still gushing about it weeks later. She really made me feel and look so gorgeous - which was important, not only for that day but for the pictures that will last for the rest of my life. My air-brushed makeup also held up for the entire day - which was over 12 hours long and included hot, humid weather. Dawn also did the makeup for my mom, the groom's mom, and the maid of honor. She made each one of them look absolutely stunning as well, as if they had undergone total transformations. She was also extremely receptive to their opinions and input - she is more than happy to work with people. Dawn is truly an artist, and she really has an unmatched gift, intuition, and talent. I am SO happy with my decision to use her as my makeup artist, and I have no hesitation at all in giving her the highest recommendation possible to all brides. If you go with Dawn, you truly will NOT go wrong or regret it - trust me!!

Sent on 08/01/2011

Heather · Married on 07/03/2011

Dawn not only made me look beautiful on the day of my wedding, but she also put me at ease during such a stressful time. She was wonderful and professional, and worked well during such a hectic time. I highly recommend Dawn, she does beautiful work!

Sent on 07/11/2011

DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR's reply:

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! Best wishes

Corinne · Married on 06/04/2011

Dawn was great! I had chosen airbrush make-up and it came out gorgeous. Not to mention, she did the traditional make-up on my mom and I have never seen her look so young. The pictures came out perfect and I was so happy with the make-up. Dawn was so nice that I honestly felt like i had known her forever. I would refer anyone I know getting married to Dawn and I can't wait until the next time I need my make up done.

Sent on 06/29/2011