DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR Reviews

DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR 1
DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR 2
DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR 3

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2015

Dawn and her team were absolutely amazing! They made my entire bridal party look amazing and were so easy to work with. I ended up changing the hair completely from the trial to the day of and Marilyn was so accommodating. She did my hair exactly how I had pictured it. The makeup that Dawn did for me was stunning and made me feel so beautiful. Not only are they so good at what they do but they have a great energy which is SO important on that day. Dawn and her team were positive and so sweet to everyone and I'm so grateful to have had the change to work with them!

Sent on 01/09/2016

lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

I can't thank Dawn and Marilyn for making myself, my mother and my girls gorgeous on my wedding day enough. Marilyn who did my hair, did exactly what I wanted. I showed her a picture when I went for my trial and she blew me away. I knew I had to have her. The day of my wedding, she made my hair look amazing and just what I envisioned. Dawn, also made me look flawless. I felt like I had no make up on as well. I usually become really shiny after a few hours but the whole night I was good. The make up stayed all night without any reapplying. You girls rock! I 100% recommend them if you need makeup or hair done for any event.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Dawn did mine and my bridal party's make up and do say I was happy would be an understatement. I have never felt so beautiful in my life and more then one of my bridal party members commented that their make up has never been done better. Dawn is quick, listens well, and is very calm and easy to be around. I also used her hair stylist and LOVED my hair. Both my make-up and hair lasted the entire day and my makeup even made it until breakfast the next morning :). If you are in the NJ area Dawn is a no-brainer. I just got my pictures back and I continue to be BLOWN AWAY with how great and natural I look in even the August heat!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Tara · Married on 07/18/2015

Melissa and Crystal came to do our makeup for my wedding and they were wonderful! All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and their company!! They were professional, came on time and finished on time!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Andrea · Married on 07/10/2015

Dawn was amazing! Worked magic on all 4 bridesmaids MOB and myself! Anna did our hair and really did a perfect job-we provided pictures and she created them exactly. They arrived on time if not a bit early, got right to work and were super professional and very supportive when I had a last minute change in my original makeup plan. Would definitely recommend to any bride!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Dawn, Marilyn, Crystal and Melissa were absolutely fabulous and worth every penny. I had a total of 26 services to be done by 2pm-- 13 hair and 13 make-up. The women with Dawn Rose Make-up Artistry and Hair were a godsend. They arrived early, which set the entire day off on a calm note. They were organized, neat, friendly, patient, fun and, above all, talented. Several bridesmaids commented IMMEDIATELY that the team was the most talented group they had ever seen. We had a long day and the hair and make-up stayed almost flawless for 15 hours, which the exception of a few strands coming loose and some lipstick smearing as we ate (that's to be expected, Dawn can't defy gravity!) Dawn was a rock of confidence and humor throughout, always assuring me we were on time and never once complaining if a girl asked for a make-up touch-up prior to leaving for the event.

Over the past year I did two trials with Dawn and Marilyn (my mom did one as well) and I had Marilyn put in tape-in extensions for me the week before the wedding (highly recommended). I got to know Dawn and the company well and have no reservations recommending them for any event and PARTICULARLY for those events with large bridal parties. They are capable, talented, and easy to work with. What more could you ask for? Thank you Dawn and team!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Christine · Married on 06/14/2015

Dawn and Marilyn did our hair and makeup for the wedding, and we all looked stellar. It was an early start. They showed up on time at 6AM and finished by 9AM, so we could move on to photos.
    Dawn, with the know how and experience, really listened to our likes and dis-likes. I was looking for simple with not a big-to-do, and she nailed it! My husband is not a huge fan of lots of make-up... but when he couldn't stop saying wow wow wow... I knew it was just right.The rest of the bridal party looked absolutely gorgeous. Dawn did a wonderful job on my mother as well. My mom felt really great after she was all done up!
    Marilyn nailed all the hair-dos. She would do a hair do while still looking at the one she just completed... and would make adjustments as she went along.
    Pictures are a good idea for ideas... but these two girls really didn't need them. We really looked lovely on the wedding day.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Kayla · Married on 06/13/2015

Dawn and her team were incredible. She was kind and understanding. They were patient and very supportive during a time that can definitely be stressful. I don't wear makeup a lot and she really listened to my requests and made me feel absolutely beautiful for my wedding day. Thank you Dawn! Anna was amazing for hair. She also really listened to my requests and I loved my hair.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Dawn was amazing. I was the maid of honor in my best friends wedding 5 years ago and Dawn did our makeup and then we had Dawn do our makeup for my wedding two weeks ago. She is so easy to be around and made the day so fun. She did a wonderful job on all of our makeup. I told her I wanted a beachy look and that is exactly what I got. When I went for my trial she wrote down everything she did and perfected it on my wedding day. She did my makeup, my 4 bridesmaids and my mothers. I would recommend Dawn to all brides!!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2015

I hired Dawn Rose Makeup Artistry & Hair for our wedding in June 2015. Dawn was very accommodating and worked really hard to get 2 makeup artists and 2 hairstylists for our big day. All of the girls that came were great, especially Melissa and Crystal who did my hair and makeup. My photos look gorgeous and it’s all because of these ladies. THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Ariel · Married on 05/31/2015

Dawn did an absolutely beautiful job on my wedding day. She was very kind and easy to work with leading up to the day, and a calming presence on the morning of. I received so many compliments on my makeup all throughout the day and somehow it managed to stay perfect despite the fact that I cried a few times! Dawn and her team also did a wonderful job on my mother and bridesmaids - everyone was so thrilled with how they looked, which was very important to me. Dawn is wonderful to work with! I hope I get to work with her again!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Molly · Married on 05/24/2015

Dawn Rose and her staff were punctual, professional and provided very high quality service on my wedding day. Not only were they ready to go at our very early call time (6:00am!) but they were super kind, funny and flexible and helped everyone to feel at ease the morning of my wedding. I had a large bridal party (15 of us all together including moms, cousins, etc) and they made everyone look beautiful - and on schedule no less! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 06/01/2015
  • I

idalia · Married on 05/02/2015

Working with Dawn and Ana was excellent. Dawn was very professional and paid well attention to our needs. Dawn did make up for myself and my maids of honor and bridesmaids. Ana did hair and we all looked beautiful and got lots of compliments. Great job ladies! It was a pleasure working with Dawn and Ana moreover we all had a great time. I would definately recommend using Dawn Rose.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Gabriela · Married on 04/25/2015

I'm not a makeup or updu type of girl, so it takes A LOT for me to feel good about someone else doing hair/makeup. From the onset, the girls were super comforting and flexible with all my "I changed my mind" scenarios.

All my bridesmaids were super happy, and one of my bridesmaid's has asked me for Dawn's referral contact information.

I'd absolutely recommend to brides, and definitely schedule thise trial appointments!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 04/11/2015

Dawn and her team are amazing! Dawn is extremely professional and responsive! Crystal did my make-up and all of my bridesmaids. She did an amazing job and we all looked beautiful! Our make-up lasted all day and night and Crystal was very attentive and listed to what we all liked! Melissa Marshall did my hair and I could not have been happier with how it came out! Melissa also did a beautiful job on my bridesmaids' hair with Melissa F.! Both of them are so talented and brought our visions to life!
    I cannot thank Dawn and her team enough for making us look and feel beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 05/01/2015

I had a very positive experience working with Dawn Rose and specifically with Nicole who did the make-up for us.

Sent on 05/14/2015
  • lydia

lydia · Married on 01/17/2015

Dawn and crystal were absolutely amazing! My bridesmaids and I looked stunning, like supermodels! We got so many compliments on our makeup and from now on I've recommended dawn rose to everyone looking to book an event! When I contacted dawn there was no hesitation in response and she always was very pleasant and accommodating! Thank you so much for making my wedding day glorious!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Lauren · Married on 01/04/2015

Dawn and Angela came to do my hair and makeup, along with three bridesmaids and two moms (originally not scheduled) early (6 am!) on a Sunday morning for my wedding. They were prompt and ready to set up when the power in my hotel room went out. Dawn helped get us a new room to prep in and they went right to work. I gave them pictures for my girls' hair and makeup and they did exactly what I wanted for them and made them look beautiful. For me, I had changed my hairstyle slightly and Angela worked to make sure it was perfect, and it exceeded my expectations. I felt like an absolute princess after my hair and makeup was complete. My mom and MIL wanted their hair and makeup done last-minute and they were able to accommodate them with no problem and made them feel beautiful as well! I am extremely pleased with the job they did especially with the running around we had to do that morning. Thank you ladies for helping make my dream wedding a reality! We all felt beautiful and got so many compliments on our looks because of your great work!

Sent on 01/17/2015
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 11/29/2014

Dawn and her team were fabulous from start to finish! At one point, we even needed to change our date, and Dawn was flexible and able to go with our new date. Everyone who received services (from age seven to seventy-five) were all treated well. The make-up and hair styles were flawless, and we got many compliments. They were prompt and very efficient. Seven people got their hair done, and six got their make-up done that morning. It was all done in a timely fashion. I would recommend Dawn Rose to any bride!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Melissa · Married on 11/23/2014

Loved dawn and crystal !! They did such a great job!! They made every bring perfect including my mother and mother in law and they are very picky! Pictures came out awesome! I cried my eyes out at me and my husbands ceremony and my makeup was still on !!! Awesome job dawn and crystal ! If you need your makeup for any occasion from prom .. A night out .. professional pictures to a wedding I definitely recommend dawn rose or crystal !! :)

Sent on 12/01/2014

Allison · Married on 10/25/2014

Dawn was fantastic from start to finish - from checking availability/prices, to booking a trial, all the way through to the morning of my wedding. She responded to emails within 24 hours with thorough answers to any questions or concerns, and her prices are among the best I found in my search for a beauty team. She is definitely a great value! Her team not only made me and bridesmaids look beautiful (hair and makeup), but they were so much fun to have around the morning of my wedding! They showed right on time as promised and got right to work. We stayed right on schedule, and our looks lasted all day long. I would definitely recommend Dawn and her team to anyone!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Caitlin · Married on 10/04/2014

This is long overdue but I have to give Dawn and her team a 5 star rating. I first started talking to Dawn a year before the actual wedding, and she was nothing by professional and kind as I started the planning for the hair/makeup for the day of my wedding. With 8 bridesmaids, a bride, and a mother of the groom in 1 hotel room - it was a big task to get all those women ready for a 12 noon ceremony. Dawn and her team promptly arrived at 6am to get us started and were extremely diligent, professional, and more than pleasant to be around. It was POURING rain, but we all received a ton of compliments that we looked like we just got ready hours later at the reception. The airspray makeup looks amazing in pictures and Dawn and her team did a phenomenal job with making us all look our very best. I HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding - you will not receive better service or a better result. Thank you Dawn!!!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Patricia · Married on 10/03/2014

Dawn and Melissa provided makeup and hair services at my apartment for my wedding. My bridesmaids and myself were all pleased with the services provided. The ladies arrived early to set up and helped make the morning a relaxing and fun experience. The ladies stayed on schedule and even tweaked things last minute. They stayed after they were finished to see me in my dress and make sure I didn't need anything last minute. I recommend Dawn Rose if you are looking for professionalism and expertise.

Sent on 10/20/2014

lorraine · Married on 08/17/2014

Melissa did my hair and make-up. She was a sweetheart to deal with and everyone at my son's affair complimented me on my hair and make-up. She camre early and did not leave until I was completely satisfied. I highly recommend Dawn Rose. Nice to deal with and very professional.

Sent on 08/21/2014

kerry · Married on 08/08/2014

I knew when i called Dawn Rose on the phone that she was going to be wonderful! Dawn did my makeup for my wedding trial and for my wedding day and it looked beautiful. The airbrush was flawless and didn't come off at all during the day. Dawn called, texted and emailed me back right away when i had a questions about the make up and or changing the colors of my shadows. Dawn also did my Mothers makeup for the day of my wedding and she looked stunning. She is so easy to work with and very flexible. Dawn has extremely talented women working with her. Anna did my hair as well as my sister and niece. We showed Anna a pic of what kind of hairstyles we wanted that day and she duplicated them exactly!! Both Dawn and Anna didn't rush us or make us feel like they needed to leave. Anna stayed with me until i left to go to my ceremony to make sure my hair and makeup were perfect! Thank you so much for making me and my family look and feel wonderful on the most important and special day of my life!!!

Sent on 08/18/2014