Dawn M Gibson Photography Reviews

54 | Buffalo, NY

54 Reviews for Dawn M Gibson Photography

My now husband and I had our first meeting with Dawn at a coffee shop in downtown Buffalo. It only took a moment to know that she was the perfect photographer for us. For me, it was like chatting with a friend about our relationship, our plans, and the details being put into the day. For my husband, he of course wanted to talk about the techniques, the camera specs, and pixels.
    We both decided that we wanted to give it a go and scheduled our engagement pictures as a test run, just in case. As we expected-it only confirmed what we knew-Dawn is an amazing photographer. She brings a beautiful perspective to our story. Her pictures are now our memories that will last a lifetime. She is the ultimate professional, organized, kind, and takes her responsibility seriously. She also photographed our wedding and spent the entire day together. We had tons of fun interacting with her during our sessions and she brought out the best in everyone from the mother of the bride (a tough customer) to our tiny ring bearer who can’t help but be cute.
    If you have found your way to Dawn I would consider it a blessing and would look no further. She will tell you she is privileged to help document your special day. I would argue that I am privileged to hang some of her amazing art on my wall that just happens to feature all of the loved ones in my life.

Sent on 11/29/2015

I loved working with Dawn. She was so easy to work with and great to have tag along on our wedding day; plus her photos were amazing!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

My best friend Melissa Litwin selected Dawn Gibson as her photographer for both her engagement photos and wedding and was beyond impressed with her abilities and the end product, incredible pictures! As I experienced as her maid of honor, Dawn took charge to ensure the photos were taken in a timely manner despite rainy conditions. She engaged with the bridal party and families in a fun yet professional manner. Best of all she brought so much energy and creative ideas especially while taking engagement photos at the Erie County Fair.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Craig · Married on 10/18/2014

We had Dawn shoot both our engagement session and wedding/reception for us. And, while there are a lot of friendly, skilled photographers out there, there are a few things about working with Dawn that really stood out. Firstly, she's incredibly warm and friendly to work with - yes, it's a contracted service for a product, but it really didn't feel that way at any point while working with her. It seemed more like we were out shooting photos with an old friend - her up-beat attitude, and 'do anything to help make you feel comfortable' style really made the experience a joy for us. Secondly, she's really dedicated to doing her job right. She puts a lot of thought into making sure she's fully prepared for anything that might come up during the course of the day - be it cold and rainy (our wedding day) or REALLY cold and snowy and wet (our mid-winter engagement session hiking through the woods/water). Her dedication to going the extra mile (or two, or three) is something to be commended.

Dawn was able to capture every photo-request we made, and was able to show us another side of our wedding day that as bride and groom we wouldn't otherwise see.

When it comes time to decide on a photographer, if you're not comfortable around them, the photos just won't be the same. In Dawn, we found a warm, wonderful person, passionately dedicated to her craft. After all is said and done, we had a great experience working with her, and a wonderful product to show for it.

Sent on 11/30/2015