Davista Photography Reviews

11 | Holloman Air Force Base, NM

11 Reviews for Davista Photography

MaiNhia · event on 09/27/2013

Shanna met every expectation for our couple's photoshoot. She is professional, fun, and full of great and creative ideas. My husband and I was immediately comfortable working with her from beginning to end. She is responsive to emails and questions that you have. It was great having Shanna take our photos, and we look forward to having her do it again in the future for other events!! :)

Sent on 10/18/2013

Keisha · Married on 10/14/2012

Shanna took our engagement pics on a early Sunday morning. She was not only on time but she was early. Which is huge to me! She new that I wanted something different and not like all engagement pics.... She asked if I had any ideas of what I wanted. So I shot her a few things but told her I was open. She loved what I had given for ideas and totally took everything in her hands like how we should pose, where should we be looking, what we should be doing and she was great with including the props and scenery around us! She even did the first few as warm-ups so we could get use to her taking pictures of us. She is extremely talented and has an incredible knack for photography. I was so excited when we got the pictures back every single picture is perfect! And they are exactly what I wanted! I cannot wait till she photographs our wedding!! She is simply amazing!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Sharece · event on 10/10/2012

Shanna had lots of great idea's picked out for me! helped a lot!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Kate · Married on 08/18/2012

Shanna was absolutely amazing in every sense of the word. She was professional yet personal, gentle yet fun, and took amazing photographs for an incredibly reasonable price. We would not hesitate to use her again and would even consider flying her to Canada (where we live) for special events.

Sent on 08/24/2012

Kirsten · Married on 06/20/2012

Shanna took our engagement pictures on June 20th. Taking pictures of myself isn't my favorite thing and I don't know how to pose. Shanna directed us and helped me with posing; I didn't even have to think. She is so creative and has an eye for detail. We gave her an idea of what we wanted and she expanded on it and we loved all of her suggestions! She was never pushy and I never felt uncomfortable. It was a super fun experience!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Tracy · Married on 06/17/2012

Shanna helped my friend and I coordinate a trash the dress session. She was so flexible with scheduling her dates and was really helpful in picking a spot for us to have our photo shoot. And when it unexpectedly rained the day of the shoot she was easy-going about finding somewhere else to go. We had so much fun at our photo shoot she had so many original ideas and we both felt like models! She even made my shutter shy husband open up. Our pictures were returned so quickly and I loved all of them! I can't decide which ones to frame! Thank you Shanna. I can't wait to find another reason to have you photograph my family again!

Sent on 07/31/2012
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 06/17/2012

Great family pictures & a trash-the dress session! Would recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2012

Kenna · event on 05/06/2012

The photos weren't for my baby shower, but there wasn't the option for a Maternity session so I figured that was the closest! Shanna was absolutely amazing when doing our pictures and she had such fun and unique ideas! My fiancé had such a blast during the photo session and it was so great getting to know Shanna and working with her! We can't wait to work with her again with our engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 05/07/2012

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2011

Shanna was amazing to work with. She came out to our reception site and walking around with me to get ideas and get a feel for what we were looking for. She showed up right away in the morning and was shooting until we were well into our dance. The pictures were amazing and I am so thankful to have them to look back at to remember our wedding day. She has a true gift that I am so blessed she shared with us.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Starla · Married on 06/11/2011

Shanna (Davista Photography) did an absolute FABULOUS job for our wedding!!! She captured ALL of the "Special Moments" and has an "eye" for thinking outside the box!! We were married in our home and she used a worn fence as a great prop (something my husband and I thought should be covered and ignored... she made it work sensationally for our advantage)! She is phenomenal! I recommend her every chance I get!!

Sent on 01/26/2012

Davista Photography's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your day! it was absolutely perfect. I'm so glad you decided to have your ceremony in that fantastic home of yours and Bob's! There were so many great areas in and around the house for photos, and I'm so thankful i got to be there and see all the details come together. God bless!

Maggie · event on 06/17/2012

Shanna at Davista Photography did a great job photographing our family and my kids individually! She was easy to work with and did a great job being patient and flexible with the kids. The pictures look great!

Sent on 08/02/2012