Davis Talley Events & Design Reviews

7 | Bristow, VA

7 Reviews for Davis Talley Events & Design

K · Married on 06/20/2015

We were connected to Davis and Talley through a friend of ours after we were having a hard time getting our wedding planning off the ground. Monica and Lindsay were a perfect combination of business savvy and creative vision and helped us with everything from venue selection to ideas for favors, flower arrangements, advice on invites and programming, and even provided a listening ear when the planning was at its most stressful. Similar to our initial planning process, our engagement lasted a bit longer than we had originally planned, and they stuck with us with unbridled enthusiasm and patience! They coordinated all our vendors and made our wedding day flawless so we were able to enjoy every moment! I cannot recommend this team enough – they will help make your wedding dreams a reality!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Wow! Monica and Lindsay are an amazing team! I would HIGHLY recommend them for any wedding or special event! I chose Davis Talley after attending a wedding that they planned in which everything was beautiful and seemed to run smoothly. I'm so glad I did! Monica was with me every step of my wedding planning process. She was extremely organized, informative and helpful! I could not have planned my wedding without her! She really knows what she is doing! She planned an amazing wedding for me! Lindsay was absolutely amazing too! I had a vision for what I wanted my wedding space to look like and Lindsay took it and ran. There are no words for what my wedding looked like thanks to Lindsay! Monica and Lindsay both worked together on my wedding day to ensure everything ran smoothly. I literally didn't have to worry about a thing! I cannot thank them enough for their amazing planning, preparation and delivery or my wedding. They made my day amazing and memorable! Monica and Lindsay are an absolutely wonderful and amazing team and they made my wedding dreams possible!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Casey · Married on 10/25/2014

Oh my gosh, Monica and Lindsay were AMAZING throughout my entire wedding process! I contacted them soon after getting engaged for mostly some general planning and day of coordination services. They arranged a package just for me to ensure that I only got what I needed and didn't tack on (and charge me for) unnecessary extras.

One of the main reasons I chose Davis Talley to be my planners/coordinators was because Lindsay has floral design experience. I knew that I wanted to use farmers market flowers for centerpieces and bouquets rather than going through a florist, and I wanted to be confident that my planners would be able to assist with making sure everything looked gorgeous.

Let me just say, Davis Talley went ABOVE and BEYOND anything I could have hoped for during my wedding day. I didn't have an exact vision for what I wanted my wedding decor to look like, but somehow they absolutely exceeded my wildest expectations. Lindsay's floral pieces were exquisite, and Monica kept all of us on track and made sure everything ran as smoothly as possible. I just truly enjoyed working with Davis Talley, it was one of the best and least stressful parts of my whole wedding planning experience!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Cara · Married on 09/21/2013

Monica and Lindsay are saviors! They helped design my wedding from the very beginning. It was like the read my mind throughout the whole process. They are professional and creative. The decor at my wedding fit my personality and it still brings tears to my eyes thinking about who beauriful the day was. Not only was it beautiful but they made sure to stick to my budget. Whatever planning assistance you need choose DavisTalley. You will not be disappointed! I had the time of my life and I owe it all to these two ladies. It was seriously a blessing we were able to work with them! Thank you so much Lindsay and Monica!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2013

I was so blessed to have such wonderful wedding planners. They were so helpful with creative ideas and helping me stay within our budget. While working with them you can tell that they love what they do and it shows! I would definitely recommend Davistalley to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Bernice · Married on 05/11/2013

I cannot say enough great things about these two girls. They are so amazing. Very nice very professional. Made the day go trouble free from start to finish. Absolutely should use them.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2012

Having known both Davis and Talley for years, I was absolutely delighted to learn of their hidden wedding planning talents! I was a clueless, low maintnance bride to be with no vision and no direction! My only wedding day desires were limited to marrying the man I loved and having a blast with our guests. Enter Davis Talley, thank god! Thanks to their impeccable attention to detail and extremely innovative creativity they were able to cenceive a fairytale wedding that was uniquely me (and my husband of course!) I was extremely taken aback upon seeing our vision come to fruition the day of-it was absolutely breathtaking! Thanks to Davis Talleys attention to detail, impressive creativity and careful consideration to the needs of their clients, our wedding day went off without a hitch! (Even talleys going into labor didn't falter their dedication and professionalism!) I would highly recommend David Talley to any bride with any budget!!

Sent on 01/29/2013