DaVinci Storytellers - Photography & Cinema Reviews

9 Reviews for DaVinci Storytellers - Photography & Cinema

• Theresa

Theresa Pascrell · Married on 05/31/2019

Stunning Pictures and Wonderful Crew

DaVinci photo did an incredible job with our wedding day photos. The team was right on time the day of the wedding, and kept everyone on time to get to the church. We got all the shots we wanted and more. Jesse was very easy to meet with and prompt with answering phone calls. Tab, Craig, and the whole crew worked so well with everyone, including little children and dogs. We are having the most impossible time choosing our favorite shots because they all came out so good! This team was excellent and made sure we were able to enjoy some of our cocktail hour as well. We even were lucky enough to get a beautiful sunset shot. They were awesome and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Stacy · event on: 09/06/2014

Charlie n Jesse were friendly, professional and really captured the action of our celebration!! It was a pleasure dealing with this company on all levels and I would highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Arthur · Married on 07/06/2014

His experience in the industry added much added value. We hired him as our photographer however he went over and beyond being just a photographer. Adding his experience and his personal touch.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Sonja & Bui · Married on 05/25/2014

If I could say one thing about Da Vinci Photography it would be WOW. We were totally blown away by our photos. Jessie did an amazing job capturing the day for us. We were a little skeptical about purchasing the complete package, bride preparation, ceremony, and reception. It was well worth every penny. Jessie and his staff were completely professional. During my wedding ceremony and reception I did not even know they were there. The only proof I have they were there are the gorgeous photos.
    They know exactly what they're doing and are very professional and fun to work with. I would say they are very flexible for every bride’s demands. My photos range from the very fun to the most intimate. Each one came out fantastic. This made picking photo’s for my album very difficult. But these are the types of problems you love. I don't like "professionals" who come and act like YOU are wasting their time. Jessie listened to every idea we had and incorporated all of them into our day. We have gotten so many compliments on our beautiful photos. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will defiantly use them again and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Jeff · Married on 09/29/2012

Da Vinci is an amazing wedding photography company. Everything was perfect; from the engagement photos to the bridal shots. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2014
  • User4283508 · event on: 02/04/2012

Excellent and professional. Would not hesitate to use their services again.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Laura · Married on 08/01/2010

They are truly professional and knowledgeable in photography and videography.... They produce work that is both beautiful and amazing... would strongly reccemend them..,,,,

Sent on 08/28/2010

Angie · Married on 10/05/2019

Jessie was very friendly and accommodated all of our requests respectfully and with a smile. Very pleasant to work with, had great ideas for us and was very worried about providing us with the kind of pictures we wanted. He was a delight to work with, very laid back.

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 07/06/2014

4.2
      3.0

Jesse from Davinci was great. He was always quick to respond to any questions i had.

Sent on 07/26/2014