David's Bridal Reviews

62 | San Antonio, TX

62 Reviews for David's Bridal

Allanna · Married on 10/20/2018

I had the best Experience with the store by North Star Mall! I was helped by Nikki who went above and beyond for me at the store to make this the BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!! I'm so thankful to her and to everyone that is at that store! I found the PERFECT DRESS FOR MY VERY SPECIAL DAY! Thank You so Much!!!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Melanie · Married on 11/04/2017

Make sure to make your appts on time if not early

Sent on 07/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/04/2016

Does Associates help to me so much finding the perfect dress and the alterations were great as well a little pricey but well worth it

Sent on 12/20/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2014

I wanted to shop for my wedding dress with my mom while home in Texas. I wasn't set on buying a dress that day but it worked out that way. I had an idea of what I wanted and we went to several dress shops in San Antonio. I found a couple that "would work" but nothing that screamed "the one".

My mom suggested we swing by David's Bridal just to see what they had. I didn't expect to find "the one" at a David's Bridal as the store in my area (Washington DC) does not have the best reputation. We didn't have an appointment and it was toward the end of a long day. [Dress shopping is exhausting!]

We were warmly greeted and given a tour of the store to get an idea for the different styles, designers and price points. LaDonna worked with us to sort through a number of styles. She had the best personality and was great at reading my body language/expressions (ex: she knew immediately that I didn't want strapless). I tried on several styles to get a feel for what worked best with my figure. LaDonna carefully listened as I described what I like or didn't like about each dress.

Then LaDonna brought me an Oleg Cassini dress to try on. It was a lace explosion - layers of lace on top of layers of different lace. It had a elegant but vintage look - which I loved - with wide, scalloped neckline and capped sleeves. The fit was perfect. I suggested that it needed a belt to fit with the vintage look. LaDonna came back with a belt that coordinated so well along with a finger-tip veil to pull it all together.

LaDonna even called several times to check in on me and make sure everything was coming together for the wedding. This follow-up was above and beyond.

This store was great to work with from start to finish, and they truly have a dress for every price point and style. I love my wedding dress and wish I could wear it again and again! LaDonna nailed it when she picked it out for me to try on!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Shanna · Married on 06/22/2013

Nothing but great things here! My dress was beautiful and the staff was very helpful as I am very picky. They did do a little persuasion to get me try on a strapless dress (never have worn one before). But I am glad they did because I found my perfect dress and better yet, it was the perfect size right off the rack! I just had to order it in white (versus cream). The dress came in quickly and the alterations I did came out perfect. I had the dress hemmed for length and the ladies were very patient with me while we worked out how to bustle it. We finally settled on a layered look. That is, the dress had an outer layer that we button to itself and the satin layer underneath was buttoned to itself. It gave a dramatic and beautiful look.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Candace · Married on 07/08/2012

David's Bridal did an amazing job helping me figure out the perfect dress for my special day!!! I had 3 dresses picked out in my mind and my dress coordinator helped got those dresses immediately for me. She was very helpful on picking out what I was looking for which was something pretty and with a little glitz. After trying on 4 dresses I still wasn't sure on what I wanted to wear. My coordinator brought out a dress that she wanted me to just try out and since I had nothing to loose I took a shot and put on the dress. When I came out of the dressing room my mom, aunt and mother in law began to cry immediately and told me that this was the dress for me. I wasn't completely sold so I put on another dress I thought could be it and after walking out in it I knew I wanted to be back in the dress that brought forth tears. David's Bridal had an awesome sale going on at the time which made the sale very cost effective for my husband and I. The San Antonio branch on Plaza Del Norte did an amazing job for me!

Sent on 07/24/2012
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 09/10/2011

I bought my gown and bridesmaids dresses at Davids Bridal. They were always nice and helpful. I had no problems with them.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Andria · Married on 03/27/2010

great service my dress was awesome

Sent on 04/13/2010
  • Leti

Leticia · Married on 10/24/2009

I feel in love with my dress as soon as the consultant brought it to me. I always hear bad comments about David's Bridal but I had great service.

Sent on 10/28/2009

Hannah · Married on 08/01/2009

I loved my wedding dress, and they did a wonderful job altering it. I am really small and they basically took a dress and remade it to fit me. I am happy with their work.

Sent on 08/18/2009

Elise · Married on 05/09/2008

Loved my wedding dress and veil! David's Bridal was the best place to find a beautiful dress for a great price. My husband continues to tell me how beautiful I looked and that he loved my dress!!!

Sent on 05/13/2008

Jessica · Married on 04/12/2008

The Preston Rd Loacation was the one that I used. I had went to 2 other Davids Bridals before that and I had a very bad impression...BUT I decided this one last location and they were WONDERFUL!

Sent on 05/14/2008

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2007

I was able to get an amazing deal on a beautiful dress. The customer service reps were excellent and very helpful.

Sent on 10/23/2007

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2007

I was so blessed to find a $700 dress for 99.00 during David's Bridal's annual sale. It was prefect.

Sent on 04/11/2008

Stephanie · Married on 12/23/2006

Loved them!

Sent on 11/27/2007
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/06/2005

I found exactly what I wanted in a wedding dress, and it was not too expensive. Also, there were so many choices for bridesmaids dresses and flower girl dresses at equally affordable prices. I found the perfect cut and color for my bridal party.

Sent on 01/01/2008

Kaylynne · Married on 12/14/2001

I got my dress off the shelf with the discount. It should have been $500 and I got it for $200. Great deal.

Sent on 03/06/2008

Jill · Married on 05/13/2000

I was in my sister's wedding in 2006, and I went with her to pick out her dress and try on bridesmaids dresses. I didn't realize you could book an appointment with your own bridal dress consultant at no extra charge, which was wonderful. My sister's engagement was short, so she only had 3 months to get it all done. David's Bridal helped her find her dress and got it in time to have altered. They also had a great selection of bridemaids dresses, and since she got her dress there, we got a discount on our dresses. It was great value for money.

Sent on 10/09/2008
  • GoddessMichelle

Michelle · Married on 11/01/2008

My dress and most of the bridal parties dressescam from David's Bridal. All of the dresses were beautiful. I was able to customize my dresses trim. The seamstress did a wonderful job at altering the dress at my final fitting. I was very happy with this company.

Sent on 11/04/2008

Barbara · Married on 06/07/2008

I was very pleased with David's Bridal. I found the perfect dress, the tiara, veil and shoes all in one place! They even gave me a special discount for purchasing everything there. I ordered my dress close to deadline not realizing that it can take a while for them to ship, but they shipped right on time! I would recommend David's Bridal to any bride who wants an amazing dress for great price!

Sent on 09/29/2008

Mikaela · Married on 06/15/2019

I found my perfect dress at David's Bridal! Max helped me and he was awesome. At first, I didn't expect much from the store, but once I met Max, he began inquiring about every detail that I look for in a dress and worked with me every step of the way. He was very helpful and informative about everything, from dress sizes to alterations to types of undergarments etc. I have not found this same experience at any other bridal dress shop I went to, and I would highly recommend this location and that Max get to help future customers!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Venus · Married on 11/30/2013

David's Bridal was great to work with. I was able to order samples for free and receive them quickly. Ordering was easy and I was able to order more for a small cost. The invitations arrived faster than I thought and was very pleased with the service!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Lorena · Married on 08/24/2013

I visited both David Bridal stores in San Antonio. I bought my dress at one and my shoes at the other. Both stores had excellent customer service and gave me exactly what I wanted. My wedding dress was the topic of discussion on the day of my wedding, and still continues to be. My bridesmaids were regreting us not purchasing their dresses their. Overall, I would go back in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Cassie · Married on 09/06/2008

They were very nice when we went there. It just took forever to get the dress altered. They did a good job.

Sent on 10/08/2008

Aimee · Married on 04/07/2018

3.0

Just know you will have to pay for any other extra alterations, with all that said I love my dress and recommend it to others, great experience, very professional and Diane Davis was a sweetheart who really helped me find my dress. She made me feel super comfortable,confident and beautiful..

Sent on 06/24/2017