Davids Bridal Reviews

3.8

• Jesula
    Jesula M. Married on 05/10/2020

Amazing services

I want to David bridal last weekend for a nice A line dress for an informal wedding. I did not have an appointment, but Mardea took care of me as was an actual bride. She gave me many choices and i was able to pick the perfect dress. Not only pick my dress, i also brought my accessories. Thank you for your excellent service.
    Deanna Married on 04/21/2017
    My experience was great, hands down. First, they have a wide selection of dresses, and I absolutely loved my dress and my bridesmaid dresses. My mother got her dress from here as well, and overall we were very pleased. I would like to thank Anna Machucha, the service supervisor, who made sure I was well taken care of, and she was able to make sure all of my concerns were addressed and handled with care. I truly appreciate her and the staff for their contributions towards making my day special!! I would recommend this site, because no matter what the situation, they do their best to make sure things come together for your wedding!
  • cindy
    Cindy Married on 09/25/2016
    I found the dress of my dreams with the help of KiKi. She is a great stylist and kept my figure in mind when recommending styles. She also helped with picking out my bridesmaids dresses with the help of Katie and Ana. A truly wonderful team .
  • Ronni and Evelyn
    Evelyn R. Married on 05/19/2016
    Everyone there was very polite. I had great service being there. My bridesmaids all were about to get their dresses there without the need to get alterations. The only think I don't like is how long it takes to get something delivered. Dresses I understand but stain belts can take up to a month or two.
  • User1751682 2+ years ago
    I was home visiting family and decided to take my mom to the local David's Bridal. I worked with Martha, who was amazing! I told her the style I was going for and she picked several dresses. There was one dress that was THE dress. I live in New Mexico and was getting married in Las Vegas. The dress I tried on was a tad too small, so Martha ordered one size up. The dress came to my door and fit like a glove! Absolutely no tailoring needed! There was a mix up with the veil ordered, but Martha sent me a shipping label for me to send back the wrong veil, then the correct one was sent. Excellent service!
    Emily Married on 09/01/2013
    They were really nice and helped me find my dream dress!
  • Augustbride
    Alba Married on 08/10/2013
    Everyone was very helpful! Alterations were perfect even with last minute changes to bridesmaids dresses they were very accommodating.
  • User1213976 2+ years ago
    My personal assistant Penny was wonderful and extremely helpful and nice. After explaining to her what I was looking for in a wedding dress, she left and came back in a few minutes with my perfect dress!!!
  • User1256117 2+ years ago
    Martha was great! She helped me with different dresses and I had already an idea of what I wanted but she made sure I had an open mind.. I appreciated that. I eneded up getting what I wanted the tea legnth dress but now I knwo that I look good a variety of different styles!
    Veronique Married on 07/12/2013
    Number #1 location PERIOD!!❤ They were very helpful and i was able to get my bridesmaid and jr. Flower doll dress promptly!!! The best!!!
    Lexine Married on 07/06/2013
    I think I went at the busiest time for David's Bridal and still receive excellent, prompt service without an appointment. I walked into the store and several brides and their parties were already there receiving service. I was asked to sign-in for service and not even a minute later I had my own personal assistant helping me pick out wedding dresses and trying them on. When I came out the dressing room with my gown on the assistant picked, I "took the breath away" from all the strangers shoping that day. A lady from another wedding party came up to me and told me this was the perfect dress for me. I knew then when a complete stranger told me to get the dress, the dress was going to be my wedding dress. On top of that, I got the dress for 50% off!! I didn't even need alterations. I went up to the cashier who was pleasant in all the chaos and paid for my dress. The cashier told me how to care for my dress before my wedding and how to store it. Since then, I have had my wedding and the dress was still in perfect condition and still, no alterations needed. I wish I could remember the lady's name that helped me to thank her because she was so helpful and even though that location was busy as heck, she still made me feel I had her full attention. Thank you Davids Bridal for hiring such a wonder staff!
    Lauren Married on 05/25/2013
    At first, I was really unsure about getting my wedding dress at David's Bridal. I wanted something unique and didn't think I'd be able to find it at David's Bridal. I went to a fancy boutique and had a terrible experience. I left that salon in tears, and a friend suggested just popping into David's Bridal to help me feel better. I reluctantly took her advice and am so glad I did! My consultant was amazing (for the life of my I cannot remember her name, but I do recall she was young and Bolivian). When I told her what I was looking for, she brought me a variety of different dresses in different colors, cuts, etc. She suggested I try on a tea length dress. I was a little unsure about that, but it did fit the unique, classic look I was going for. I fell in love with dress and on the day of my wedding got so many compliments. If it weren't for her suggestion, I would've never tried on a tea length dress. Never once did my salesperson try to push a dress on me or up-sell me. In fact, my budget was over $1,000 and my dress was on sale for under $500! My dress fit me perfectly and only needed one small alteration. Unfortunately, I cannot give the alterations department a good review. My first trip, even though I had an appointment, I was left waiting for over an hour with no place to sit. The tailor was quite nice and the worked turned out just fine, but the customer service left me very, very disappointed.
  • User1140705 2+ years ago
    Wenona was the best! She gave us advice while still making us feel like we would be the most gorgeous brides!!!
    Jennifer Married on 11/23/2012
    I had a short turnaround period from buying the dress to the wedding. They had great choices, at great prices and were able to get my dress ordered and altered in plenty of time. They listened to what I liked and disliked and were able to find The Dress that made us all cry. Thank you so much!
    Katie Married on 09/08/2012
    I bought my wedding dress from David's Bridal in Rockville, MD. I went on a Saturday morning/afternoon, and it is busy. I do recommend going during the week if you can; however, my schedule was not flexible at the time. I also recommend doing your homework before you arrive. I was not merely browsing for dresses; I was on a mission. I went online and added 5 or so dresses to my favorites, and they pulled those dresses for me to try on. The second dress was the one, but I tried on 5 total (just in case). My salesperson was not pushy and kept her opinions to herself. She said she knew which one I was going to pick but let me come to that decision on my own (and she was right.) It was a tiring experience because I had to wear each dress for 15 minutes or so while she was helping someone else. So be prepared to wait. My dress was decently priced ($450 + tax) and was so me. I also had it altered at the store. My dress was really popular, and I saw 2 other ladies trying it on that day. So, I let them do the alterations since they probably altered similar dresses. The alterations were fantastic! I had the dress shortened. I'm 5'8", but the dress came with a lot of extra length. I also had the bust resized. My alterations were about $275. Factor that into your budget. Overall, I was very pleased with David's Bridal and my dress. I received a lot of compliments!
    Amy Married on 07/14/2012
    I had an excellent experience at David's Bridal. I went shopping with my Mom and her friend to help me pick out my dress. I know the weekends there seem to be very busy, so I took a day off and went on a week day in the morning in January, which was great because there wasn't a lot of other brides there. I was really torn between two different styles. I thought I should look at other stores before making my final decision. I went to one other store and found the selection and prices at David's Bridal to be better. I came back to David's and made my purchase with the help of my Mom. I also selected my bridesmaids' dresses as David's Bridal (which matched well with my Husband's groomsmen vests from Men's Wearhouse), as well as my purse, my shoes, my undergarments, my jewelry and my flower girl's dress. It really was a one stop shop and the e-mails that I received from them along the way with tips for different things were very helpful!

The alterations department was excellent! Maria made me feel very comfortable. When I got the call the day I was supposed to pick up my wedding dress that it got damaged in the steaming process, they said they could order me another one at no extra charge of course. I decided to get the other style dress that I had been torn between. When I found out that dress wasn't being made anymore, they happened to have my size there in the store. I was able to get the different style dress and once again had Marie alter this one. When I went to pick it up, I had changed my mind about the shoes I wanted which meant having to alter it a bit more because of the height of the heel. Brenda was there that day and handled the second alteration for me. Both Maria and Brenda were patient and kind and always made me feel at ease when coming to pick up my dress. They did everything very professionally, in a timely manner and steamed the dress for me once again just before the wedding. Thank you Marie and Brenda for making my day special and thank you David's Bridal. The value and service was amazing!
  • User1059612 2+ years ago
    Great Customer service. I love my dress
    Kelly Married on 03/31/2012
    I found my dream dress at David's Bridal! I knew exactly what I wanted and they delivered. They are very thorough getting the ideas you have for you dress! I found mine on my first visit! Their alteration specialists are so friendly and talented!
  • sjmikals
    Samantha Married on 03/31/2012
    I recommend Wynona for bridal consultant! Great prices, beautiful dresses!
    Bridget Married on 03/17/2012
    The ladies who helped me select my dress were wonderful! I loved ringing the bell and making a wish when I found my dress!

I also got photography from David's Bridal. The photographer Stan was outstanding. He was go with the flow and professional. He did his very best to capture every shot I wanted to have plus. He is great and I am thrilled with the pictures and package I selected.
  • User859230 2+ years ago
    I was a bit intimidated at first since I didn't have an appointment, but after waiting for a bit, the lady who helped me was totally worth the wait! She gave me exactly what I was looking for and the tailoring service was amazing! I got so many compliments on my dress and didn't go bankrupt over it.
    Miriam Married on 12/16/2011
    I am in love with this store! Jocelyn is a great assistant manager. She took care of my every need. My consultant was Luwan, she was also great but there is no comparison to Jocelyn's superb attention. I got so lucky to have her help me in everything! Every time I had a problem she was front and center helping me out. Thank you ladies for doing such an amazing job! The David's Bridal team in Rockville is AMAZING! They simply understand the importance of the dress! Wohoo!
    Alicia Married on 12/10/2011
    I purchased my wedding gown from David's Bridal a few years before and recommended them to my daughter also. She went and found a beautiful gown on her very first visit. The bridesmaid, flower girls dresses and shoes were also selected. Minor alternations were needed for her gown and those of the bridesmaids. The alterations were expertly done and within strict time constraints. The saleswoman and alterations team were very professional and helpful. I would recommend David's Bridal to any bride looking for a beautiful wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses without breaking the bank.
    Penny Married on 11/11/2011
    I can't remember the name of anyone who helped me over there, but everyone I came in contact with during my process was very nice and knowledgeable. I'm not really the frou frou girly type. So the first time I walked in, I was very happy to be greeted with a woman who really knew her stuff. I'm a big girl, and my consultant (she told us she was Greek if that helps) was right on top of things. She pulled several different styles of dresses for me to try and did not rush me in the slightest when I couldn't decide between a couple. I had my mother come with me next. My original girl wasn't there that day, but the next lady that helped me was just as attentive and never ever rushed me on making a decision. When the originally they tried to give me a veil, I told them no veil, only tiara. I got no arguments or pushing to do the whole veil thing. In between purchasing my dress and taking it back for alterations, the store moved locations. The move didn't seem to trip them up at all. The ladies working at David's Bridal were still right on top of their game. So far, I have not had any trouble with them "selling" my information to anyone whom I did not want it to go. I have seen a lot of complaints about that, and I can tell you honestly that I have not faced those issues at all.
    Brooke Married on 09/17/2011
    I have a new found love for David's Bridal. Before I began my wedding planning journey, I just thought of David's Bridal as a big cheap chain store, but had never had any experience with them. I shopped at several bridal boutiques, some high-end, and not only did I find my FAVORITE dress at David's, but got the most affordable dress and best service there as well. They made me feel comfortable and allowed me the breathing room I needed to search for and try on dresses with my mom, sister and friends as my primary critics and support. Their follow up was also outstanding and my alternations were done well and quickly.

There was no champagne to be served, no one pampering me, but that's not what I like or expected. Besides, after saving hundreds of dollars on my dress, we were able to take my mom and bridesmaids out to lunch afterwards and had some fun, fruity drinks there to celebrate :)2C fruity drinks there to celebrate :)