Davids Bridal Reviews

1 User photo

Davids Bridal 1
  • Majinky

Majinky · Married on 07/22/2018

love it..i found the one

they help find the dress i love, made my wedding beautiful

Sent on 06/16/2019

audi · Married on 06/14/2017

My daughter Ariaunna and I had an amazing experience during our visit. Being a man shopping for a graduation dress with my Daughter I felt quite out of my element and this was my daughters first experience in a store like this so she was nervous. Tiffany made us feel very welcome and comfortable during our visit. She helped my Daughter pick her dress and gave her a lot of options and was very patient, as my daughter doesn't make decisions very quickly. I am very happy we chose Davids bridal Northridge for our purchase and will be shopping there again for my youngest daughters upcoming prom.

Thankyou Tiffany and Davids Bridal for making our experience amazing

Audi Jones

Davids Bridal 2
    Sent on 12/17/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/16/2016

Got my dress and my maids dresses here. Overall a great experience!

Sent on 12/10/2015
  • Q

Quinones · Married on 09/05/2015

Excellent service. They found the perfect dress for me since I was not a first time bride. I am celebrating my 25th anniversary. They created such a special experience for me, they made me feel butterfly's all over again and sexy!

Sent on 09/04/2015

michelle · Married on 05/02/2015

I was cautioned against David's Bridal by some friends. I went anyway because I am having my wedding in Vegas and wanted something sweet and beautiful within a budget. I made my appointment and from the moment I arrived with my mom and mom in law to be we were all impressed. The help was professional without being pushy and eventually the dress my mom and both loved on line was the one I picked out for our big day. The price was awesome and I left feeling very satisfied! Don't be afraid, make your appointment and go see what great service on a budget looks like!!!

Sent on 02/07/2015

Jenny · Married on 09/14/2014

I absolutely loved my experience here from picking out the dress to my alterations. The staff were exceptional and really took the time to meet all my needs!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Natalia · Married on 07/20/2013

I had the most wonderful experience at David's Bridal in Northrigde Ca. The customer service was outstanding. I made an appointment twice for my bridesmaids and it was so much fun and our dresses came in so quickly. The ladies at David's Bridal made my experience special and they made me and my bridal party feel like we were the only ones in the world they were helping. I highly recommend David's Bridal my dress was so beautiful and the prices are amazing. The comments I got on my dress and the bridesmaid dresses were so amazing and when I told people where I got them and how much they were, well no one could believe it!!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Lisa · Married on 12/09/2012

The wedding dress that my daughter picked out for her wedding was beautiful. She had hoped to get a Vera Wang dress, but when she tried it on it was definitely not the right style for her. She fell in love with an Oleg Cassini dress and that was the one she got. David's Bridal was very helpful in every way. The dress was delivered within a matter of weeks after ordering it and she had to wait 9 months until the wedding!

She also found bridesmaids dresses there and they were gorgeous too!

Everything we did through David's Bridal was wonderful and they have a great selection and terrific prices too!

Sent on 12/28/2012

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2012

The first place I went to try on dresses, the people were rude and wouldn't even let me take pictures for reference. I left there as fast as I could and drove over to David's Bridal. I felt like royalty there and they made picking out my dress such a fun and memorable experience. The woman that helped me was Barbara. She listened to the style that I told her I liked and brought me some beautiful dresses. I thought I didn't like Vera Wang that much but she made me try one on and I knew instantly that it was the one. I have to give Barbara all the credit for making me try it on. She knew what she was doing. Now, I love Vera Wang!! They ordered my dress and it came very quickly. I had to get it taken in a little bit before the wedding and the alterations department was wonderful as well! They made it fit perfectly. My dress never felt like it was falling down. They did it quickly and it looked great! My bridesmaids also got their dresses here and they loved them! Honestly, I recommend David's Bridal. They have good prices, their staff is wonderful and my dress was amazing! I'm only sad that I could only wear it once.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Sharon · Married on 04/28/2012

I worked with a woman with a British accent who helped me match my dress to the perfect vail. She was lucky because I knew which dress I wanted from the moment I saw it, and it happened to be the first one. However, she was very helpful and most definitely at my service! I loved my Vera Wang dress!! ...Remember, that altering the dress is a whole other fee, so plan for that. The alterations dept. is also very skilled. The head alteration lady even suggested that I can trim and dye my dress if I prefer to wear it again n' again. She's brilliant!!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Addie · Married on 03/18/2012

Davids Bridal helped me find my perfect dress and treated me like a princess. They have a huge selection and love to help offer accessories to make everything tie together. They also give you a coupon book yo use for your whole wedding party.

Sent on 04/03/2012

My brother's wedding was quickly approaching and his fiance was out of the country. I was constantly on the phone with her in Egypt and online looking for dresses. She finally found the dress for her. As soon as she found it I drove from Los Angeles to Northridge to get her dress as well as the bridesmaid dresses. As soon as I got there I ordered the dress for her. The sales associates were extremely helpful! After ordering the dresses I was told that the bride's dress would be available less than a week before the wedding. I talked to Barbra and she reassured me that the dress would be available on time. She had all the dresses and accessories rushed. Thankfully, everything was available on time. we had several fittings for the dresses and everything was Perfect for the wedding day! Thank you David's Bridal Northridge.

Sent on 09/22/2010

LOUISA · Married on 09/04/2010

David's Bridal was professional, welcoming and helpful.
    I felt like I had my personal assistant through out the fitting which made me very comfortable.
    Davids Bridal has many selections and has a very reasonable price for brand named new gowns / dresses. And they have many selections of accessories as well.
    My dress was ordered and arrived in one month.
    They steamed my dress and veil for free two weeks prior when I brought it back.
    Davids Bridal also has a lot of selections for the wedding party.
    Thank you for the great experience!

Sent on 10/01/2010

Kristina · Married on 06/07/2008

David's Bridal Northridge truly provided me with excellent customer service in all areas. My dress was so affordable and absolutely gorgeous. My guests could not believe the price I paid. Every person I dealt with there were very friendly and helpful. And most of all the fitting department was extremely flexible with booking my appointments. Even when I accidentally missed my last fitting and I was freaking out. They made it very convenient for me to get in before my wedding. 5 stars all the way around!!!

Sent on 07/09/2008

Ruth · Married on 03/22/2008

The alteration department is amazing. They are professional and they are so helpful in making sure you look amazing for your ceremony.

Sent on 04/23/2008

Aimee · Married on 03/16/2008

I worked with a woman named Georgina at the Northridge David's Bridal. She was warm, caring, honest, professional, and went out of her way to make me feel like a princess throughout the entire process. Every time I came in, she knew exactly who I was and greeted me with a warm smile and a hug. After purchasing my dress, veil, and undergarments, she sent a hand-written thank you note for my business. When working with my bridesmaids and flower girl, she was equally attentive and helpful - even when we had one bridesmaid who had a change of heart about the dress she wanted just 3 weeks before the wedding! Not only did she find a way to make the change when everyone else said no, but she ensured the dress was delivered within days of the request so that we had time for alterations. I can not say enough about how wonderful Georgina was to work with. Every bride should be so lucky as to find someone like Georgina who really cares about you as you're going through one of the most wonderful and stressful occasions in your young life. If you can read this Georgina, thank you from the bottom of my heart. We will never forget all of your kindness!

I also used David's Bridal for my invitations, bridesmaid's gifts, flower girl gift, and jewelry. Everything was delivered quickly, looked great, and was made of quality materials. This company really came through for us and helped us to have our perfect day!

Sent on 07/04/2008

Margaret · Married on 07/08/2006

I had an incredible experience with the David's Bridal in Mission Valley. Were extremely helpful, courteous and responsive to my needs. We were on a short timetable and they made it work, and I even found a dress in the $99 section that rocked my socks! So glad I went there!

Sent on 05/27/2008

Dianne · Married on 05/24/2015

I absolutely love my dress. Caroline was my consultant and I adore her. After getting my measurements, she asked me for my preference and price range then hunted for the perfect wedding dress for me. She assisted me all the way through. The dress finding was so easy since I fell in love with the first dress she had me try on. Just for kicks, I tried on 2 other dresses but my heart was set on the first one I picked.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Rebecca · Married on 08/09/2007

I felt so welcome and special when I walked into David's Bridal! The woman who helped me was really sweet, and found me the perfect dress! She also gave me tips on what kind of earrings would look good with my face shape, and what veil would look good with the dress.

Sent on 06/20/2008

katherine · Married on 06/03/2006

This place reall works with a brides budget and style. They had my dress ready very quickly and it fit perfectly! Greta place to buy your gown!

Sent on 10/21/2008

April · Married on 03/21/2015

Everyone was very helpful. I fell in love with first dress I tried on. I got the preservation kit, it's a great value!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Bree · Married on 04/18/2008

It took two trips to David's Bridal before I found my dress. Both times I made appointments and each time was a completely different experience. My first time the woman helping me was not very attentive and was annoyed that I wanted to try on more than one dress. My second time was a much better experience. The sales person spent her time with me and ensured that I really liked the dress that I picked. Ultimately, I was very happy with my purchase.

Sent on 07/08/2008
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 06/23/2007

I loved my dress and it was a perfect day. David's Bridal had a wonderful selection and although I know they are not the Bridal Salon with Major Designer dresses I wanted use most of our budget on the event itself entertaining our guests and making a beautiful affair. I have heard of Brides that spend thousands on their dresses and don't bother to have an open or top shelf bar for their guests. We had amazing flowers and a wonderful band, awesome food and drink all night. This is an economical yet beautiful way to budget your special day. They had everything you needed for the day and were very professional. This was a wonderful experience for me but I was lucky to find my dream dress with the second one I tried on. I knew I wanted a halter. I knew I wanted A-line with sash waist. Do some research and know what cuts look good on you and what you think is flattering on you. Take one person with you that you trust will tell you the truth. Don't drag a group of people with you. You will get 10 different opinions and some will not be as honest with you as you need. Getting in and out of these dresses takes a lot of energy and time. If you go armed with information it will help you narrow in on what you what and need right away. Don't expect for that dress to come and find you. Good luck and have fun.

Sent on 01/02/2008

I absolutely LOVE Mikey! She is amazing!!!!!!!!
    She was great with my mother and for that I LOVE her even more :)
    To be honest the entire staff at Northrige David's Bridal was amazing. I love, love loved my dress! I chose an Oleg Casini dress, with one sheeth strap. Its was so fun. They dress was perfect. My bridesmaids dresses were also amazing! Their entire staff was so helpful, especially when no one could find the skew number of a crystal comb hair piece. They took the time to research their data base and make calls to all of their locations until they were able to tell me how much it was. This was extremely valuable to me, because the weekend of my wedding I forgot my veil at home and just used the head piece.
    Everything turned out amazing, and I am so happy I decided to go to Davids Bridal.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Rishona · Married on 10/03/2010

I loved my dress and got it for a great price!!

Sent on 12/05/2010