David's Bridal Reviews

10 | Milwaukee, WI

10 Reviews for David's Bridal

• Kim8815

Kim · Married on 08/08/2015

I purchased my gown from the location near Southridge Mall. Very professional; I love my dress.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Bernadette · Married on 10/18/2014

I used David's Bridal for both my bridal dress and for my bridesmaid's dresses. The first dress I tried on there was the dress I ended up choosing. I tried on dresses at another location which were triple the price and were very typical. I came back to David's because their staff was friendly and the prices were right. My bridesmaid's dresses were also very accommodating for all my girls with the wide range of sizes. Their colors also match with all the Men's Wearhouse colors for the groomsmen so you don't have to guess for colors.

Sent on 11/24/2014

It was so easy to work with David's Bridal in Milwaukee. I set the appointment and they sent me a link online to start browsing some of the dresses and save my favorites. When I went for my appointment they had my list printed off and they had a feel for what I was looking for. The lady that helped me asked what the theme of my wedding was, after explaining it she went off and grabbed some dresses that went with my theme. The first dress I tried on was the one! I didn't even save it as one of my favorites when I was browsing online. I tried on several dresses and took pictures of all the different dresses. Yes, David's bridal is camera friendly...not many places let you take pictures. I think I tried on a total of 6 dresses. Of those 6, I liked two. We tried those two on again and I kept going back for the first dress. We found the perfect dress! The service was amazing! My dress was ready for pickup a week after ordering. The dress fitting also went very well..they really know how to treat their customers and I would definitely recommend David's Bridal Milwaukee to all brides. They have so much to choose from and they treat you well. The lady that helped me knew exactly what I needed just by explaining my theme to her, and they are very flexible with scheduling.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Lisa · Married on 07/12/2014

David's Bridal has the best prices, most variety, and all sizes. I had a great experience trying on dresses with Nancy at the Greenfield location. I did not get my dress altered there but as far as purchasing the dress I would recommend them.

Sent on 07/20/2014

4.2
      3.5

I was very happy with the service and value of my dress. They worked with me to get exactly what I wanted. The only drawback was that I felt, when I came back to try the dress for a fitting and take it home, that I was not treated as professionally. I was rushed, given the wrong size bra twice to try it on with, til I gave up and used my own and then surprised to find that no one was packaging my dress in a garment bag to go, given how messy and snowy it was outside. I had to purchase a bag for $10 which is fine, but I had to ask. They were so busy they didn't even remember to cover all of those bases. But, I have my dress now so I am happy.

Sent on 02/03/2014
  • Future Mrs. Polar Bear

Aimee Leigh · Married on 04/13/2019

2.0

I'm only shopped David's Bridal once, and I'm not normally a dress girl. So shopping for my wedding dress wasn't easy for me, thankfully I brought three of my best friends with to pick out a bunch of dresses for me to try on. I did pick out at least 2. I tried on 6 total, and decided on one of them. I can't remember her name, but she was young and she was very helpful. Easy to get along with. I'd give her 5 stars.
    Now for David's Bridal themselves...I think their policies are a bit too strict. I mean why would I buy a size 8 dress, when I'm a size 2?! They want you to buy the dress in the wrong size first, then they'll ship you the correct size, and make alterations from there. I don't know about any other bride, but I'm not buying something if I'm not sure I absolutely love it, and I can't be sure until I'm wearing it in my proper size.

Sent on 09/24/2018

3.0

If you can avoid going on Saturday or Friday night do. When we had our fittings for my sister's BM dresses it was very fun and easy. I love that they help two sets of clients at a time, it gives you more time to consider and remember what the dress looked like. Also if they tell you that they can't get you dresses in time check their website, delivery times for the BM dresses for my wedding were much shorter that way.

Sent on 03/07/2016

3.4
      3.0

I had a terrible experience at David's when browsing for my dress, but when we went back for bridesmaids' dresses it was a better experience. The dresses arrived in a timely manner and did not require any alterations. The color is exactly what I expected as well.

Sent on 07/08/2015

2.6
      3.5
      3.0

I loved my dress! Not happy with the service!

Sent on 09/18/2013

charlene · Married on 08/13/2016

1.8
      1.0

David's bridal has been horrible. My dress came right away and was good...then everything went bad. Getting the sizes and dresses has been a nightmare. Some dresses got sent to other girls, some were told it was going to take 3 months to get. Was told they could find the dresses with my name , nope. Tryed to email a bunch never got a reply.. Very disappointing

Sent on 05/13/2016