David's Bridal Reviews

9 | Hialeah, FL

9 Reviews for David's Bridal

• Miss.MtoMrs..K

Jisel · Married on 10/28/2016

Great place and lots of selections for plus size. Made me feel comfortable and content.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Bennae · Married on 08/23/2014

I just love the service at David's Bridal thank yo guys so much for helping through this process my name is Bennae Robinson and I am pleased to say the consultant and staff at David's Bridal in Hialeah Fl was truly wonderful . I love you guys for being so patient with your Brides you guys rock thank you soooooooooo muchhhhhhhh.

Sent on 08/29/2014

I went to David's Bridal in Hialeah because it was closest to my house and I'm glad I did. The attention I received was spectacular. I had been to another DB store in recent months and it was really busy and although the sales representative was great, there wasn't that individualized attention every bride deserves. I'm very happy with my visit to DB in Hialeah.

Sent on 09/26/2013

I wanted a certain dress and the staff went thru highs and lows just to find it for me.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Keren · Married on 02/28/2016

I made an appointment at this DB not really knowing if i was going to find my dress. I did my homework and looked up some styles online that I wanted to try on before I went in for my appointment so selecting dresses was a breeze, but I also let them make suggestions on what would look good on my body type, like for example, I never imagined that a mermaid dress would look great with my body type! Service was very good, they were accommodating, gave me ideas and brought other dresses I might like. I selected an A-line/ball gown dress that I didn't think I would like on me at first, but it was absolutely gorgeous and I felt good and comfortable in it. It is of very good quality and the fabric is just absolutely stunning. Looks way more expensive than what it actually cost. I am not that girl that has dreamt of her wedding dress since she was 10 years old so I was so happy to get in and out of the store with a dress in 1.5 hours! Glad to check that off my to-do list! Thank you for an efficient and productive visit!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Stefanie · Married on 11/23/2013

Great store ! And very fast , they stuck to my budget and made my wedding beautiful .

Sent on 11/25/2013

Asantae · Married on 04/18/2015

3.5
      3.5

I am extremely pleased with the gown I walked away with. After days of searching for what I thought I wanted, my consultant selected a dress that I was hesitant about, but fell in love with after I tried it. I looked absolutely stunning on my wedding day and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Diana · Married on 11/19/2016

Got my flower girl dresses here. At first it was hard because not all locations have the dress that I wanted but I was able to find it in this location. Very happy with the dress

Sent on 02/12/2017

Pamela · Married on 07/11/2015

Very Patient with me doing selection of my dress

Sent on 08/11/2015