David's Bridal Corporate Reviews

27 Reviews for David's Bridal Corporate

• Sarah

Sarah Deddens · Married on 11/16/2019

I said no veil & I was wrong

When my sister asked me to consider a veil I shot her down immediately. I went on a lengthy rant about sexism and archaic wedding traditions before she insisted I at least try for her. I didn’t think I even liked the look of veils but this one took my breathe away. I looked like someone getting married when I put my dress on, but with the veil... I was a bride. I was super satisfied with my veil and I will definitely treasure it as a beautiful part of my wedding day.

Sent on 11/22/2019

I ordered my dress online and had a problem with it fitting properly. David's bridal online people were extremely helpful in helping. If I ever have to get formal attire again I will definitely order from them.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Gwen was awesome! My girls and I received very professional service & we had a blast picking out our dresses!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Loved my dress! They did great. I returned a whole bunch of stuff before the wedding and they returned it no problem

Sent on 03/30/2015

Heather · Married on 11/01/2014

From the first day I walked in this store they made me feel very welcome and helped me with all my questions and concerns. Kelly was the girl who helped me and I only had to try on 9 dresses until I found the perfect dress. She was a sweet girl and even called me personally to congratulate me on choosing my dress and wished me luck in my marriage. My experience with alterations here was so so, but all in all I was happy with the way everything turned out. I purchased my dress, jewelry, bridesmaids dresses, shoes, a few other accessories, and the flower girl dress from this David's. My mother and his mother also got their dresses here. There were no problems with any of the purchases except they didn't measure my one bridesmaid correctly and we had to order another size up, but everything still worked out and was altered on time. David's has a wide variety of different dresses and accessories, etc. at all different price points for every budget. I would recommend anyone shop here for their wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, etc.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Cori · Married on 08/23/2014

We ordered invitations from David's Bridal and were SO pleased! They were beautiful, very good quality, arrived quickly, and when we called with questions we were answered quickly and politely. Would definitely recommend them for invitations.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Lori · Married on 08/02/2014

I bought my dress here on my first trip. We were greeted warmly and given a good amount of follow up phone calls. The stylist is the one who found my dress - I never would have known it would work! I was very happy with price!

Sent on 08/13/2014

The ladies at this store were so sweet and incredibly helpful--especially since I was so indecisive with my dress! They didn't get impatient at all and were so helpful with recommendations for me!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2014

We had a great time shopping and a great experience with this David's Bridal! Even though I picked a special order color of Oasis, the dresses all came in quickly! I have used this David's Bridal for other events in the past and I have always had a pleasant experience here. And now my sister is getting married and she went to this David's Bridal as well.

Sent on 08/04/2014

antonietta · Married on 05/24/2014

The staff at David's Bridal was very helpful and friendly. The sales associate helped me pick a dress that looked absolutely amazing! I had gotten so many compliments and I felt like a princess! Thank you!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Marijane · Married on 05/10/2014

I found my wedding dress in one visit. I was really nervous because I am plus size - but no need to worry. The selection was great and everything was done beautifully.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Eleanor · Married on 04/27/2014

Order invitations to match the wedding colors! Production and shipping took place in less than 7 days!!!!! Awesome work DB!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Risha · Married on 03/01/2014

The bridal consultants were all very professional. I was quite surprised. This location is a Flagship store and they really know their business. I had visited several other 'boutique' bridal salon in the area that acted like they didn't want my business... Hence I took my business to David's AND told all my friends. Thanks for making my BIG day beautiful!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Kayla · Married on 08/17/2012

My experience at this David's Bridal location was excellent! All of the sales associates were very nice and they helped me find my dream dress. Each time I went for a fitting or to pick up accessories I was treated like a queen. I recommend David's Bridal to all brides looking for a beautiful dress and fabulous service!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2011

Rather than purchasing my dress in the store, I had to order it from the company's website due to my dress being an 'online-only' deal - I was pretty bummed about that, but everything turned out alright. The dress I purchased was the first dress I had ever looked at. I loved it because of it's vintage flair. My mom and I went to the local store to try the dress on, but we were told that it wasn't available in any of their stores. I tried to find another dress that I could actually see and wear before purchasing, but I just couldn't find anything that I liked as much. I ended up taking my own measurements and ordering the dress online. Not only did it fit perfectly, it arrived in no time flat. I was impressed! I will say that when my mom and I went into the actual store (Florence, KY store), I wasn't too impressed with the service. They seemed to be very short-handed and we didn't receive much assistance from the staff.

Sent on 01/27/2012

I found a beautiful, affordable dress right away. David's already had my online favorites saved. The sales associate was knowledgeable and found a headpiece and veil that matched without me asking. The alterations were beautifully done. I was not a fan of the undergarments. They piece was expensive and I never ended up using it as it actually made my waist look larger. That aside, I'm very happy with the choice.

Sent on 11/06/2013

2.5

David's Bridal has very nice dresses at great prices.

Sent on 07/06/2014

3.8
      3.5

I loved my dress and got a steep discount because I bought the sample off the rack. They did "lose" my dress once (it was supposed to be cleaned and it was accidentally put back on the rack to be tried on by customers!) so we had to make an extra trip to the store after they cleaned it again...kind of disorganized. But they did give us a credit for our inconvenience. The alterations department was GREAT.

Sent on 09/16/2013
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 08/02/2014

3.6
      2.0

Gwen my sales person was wonderful, I was however disappointed that my dress arrived merely 3 weeks after I ordered it. I really wasn't looking at storing my dress from Dec 13th, 2013 until August 2, 2014. I am also looking to have alterations done elsewhere as I feel three hundred dollars for a bustle is too much to pay.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Angela · Married on 06/28/2014

3.4
      2.5

Overall David's bridal was great, it's a great place for cheaper dresses that are still gorgeous! There alterations department could use some work I only had one fitting which made me nervous but overall it's a ok place.

Sent on 07/28/2014

3.2
      3.5
      3.0

Service and experience at David's Bridal was good. It is difficult with such a big bridal chain however - our sales associate was working with about 3 clients at once making our visit very broken up and not individualized. Good value though and lots of perks for groomsmen/tuxes and other deals by purchasing a gown at David's Bridal. Easy for bridesmaids to get their dresses too.

Sent on 02/07/2015

1.8
      1.0

when getting my alterations done i feel like i was over-sold. they added 15 bussels. some were ties. some were buttons. 3 broke during the reception and when my bridesmaids tried to bussel me up the bussels were uneven and part of my train hung lower than the rest. Also WAY overpriced for alterations.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Kristina · Married on 05/11/2019

0.5

Had the worst experience last night at the Whitehall location. My daughter, the bride, was ignored the whole time. Started off with them not putting us into a room for over 30 minutes past our appt. time (there were 5 changing rooms open. Between the 2 bridesmaids and I, we found styles and had her try them on. Then when we got 3 minutes of the salesperson's time and told her what the bride wanted, she brought 3 dresses of the complete opposite style and told us we had 15 minutes to try all 3 on. When the bridesmaids went to the salesperson and asked her about a style. The salesperson said "Happy Brides find their dresses after 5, so she needs to stop trying on now". I have reported this to the manager and really got no where. We are going to try the Plymouth Meeting location in a few days. A friend of mine then reported that they had the same issue 2 weeks ago when there for bridesmaids dresses.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Keara · Married on 09/21/2012

1.5
      0.0

My consultant Danielle was AMAZEING! However.. after alterations.... Thks Davids Bridal is HORRIBLE!!! The girl who works in alterations is A MISERABLE UNPLEASANT WITCH! Who shouldn't even work with brides at all!! She DROPPED MY WEDDING DRESS ON THE FLOOR. Never apologized.. my wedding was 9/21/12.. went to get dressed tried to unbustle my dress for pictures and they sowed my bustle together to my dress!!!! My photographer had to cut the threads.. i had NO BUSTLE AND HAD TO CARRY MY DRESS the ENTIRE night!!! Not fair! So u davids bridal lost my respect and any future business!! If i could rate your store lower i would!!

Sent on 09/22/2012

Jennifer · Married on 03/25/2017

0.4
      0.5

I ordered a gown preservation kit from David’s Bridal for my new daughter-in-law (married on 4/25/17) and packaged it per instructions and mailed it. It came back and we delivered it to my daughter-in-law out-of-state. Once she opened the box, she was immediately upset as she could see thru the opening in the preservation box that the bodice of the gown was noticeably torn and the lace stretched out. She saved and paid dearly for this dress! It looks like someone cleaned it or steamed it roughly, or ripped it while putting it in the bust. Short Story is David's Bridal goes thru an outside vendor to preserve the dresses without telling you up front! Find someone else!

We contacted David's Bridal Customer Service and this is what they replied:

Thank you contacting David’s Bridal. My name is Sierra, likewould like the dress to be restored to its original condition and preserved like we set out to do in the first place as it was not damaged or even dirty when sent to you.

Please let me know how we can remedy this situation.

Jennifer Godshalk

Phone Conversation: Your Customer Service representative said that we should send the gown back in to you so you could see what the problem is and fix it. You emailed me FedEx postage to put on the box to return it to you. We debated back and forth as to whether to return it to you, because she was afraid further damage would result. She had no guarantee that it would happen again. I realized in the midst of this, after reading your packaging, that I should have added a lot of extra insurance to make sure this didn’t happen. I had thought then that extra insurance was to insure its value during mailing, not to make sure your company took extra care with it. I have to ask, would you not have taken extra care with a $200 value dress? Isn’t a $200 dress as valued to preserve memories as a $7,000 dress?

Samara decided that she couldn’t bear send it back and instead she called Solutions Bridal Desi

Sent on 06/30/2017