David's Bridal Reviews

106 | Columbia, SC

106 Reviews for David's Bridal

• Kierra

Kierra Brown · Getting married on 05/22/2021

Awesome place to get go dress shopping

They had a bunch of options and had the prefect dress that suit all my needs

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 11/03/2018

Say yes to the dress

Omg...4 weeks before my wedding and a previous vendor took our money and we did not have dresses. They were able to get me, 3 bridesmaids, and my flower girl dresses

Sent on 04/28/2019

Madeline · Married on 05/26/2018

I had a great experience purchasing my dress from David's Bridal. Because my consultant was helping another bride, the manager Lena stepped in to help. She was super helpful, nice and attentive. Lena understood me so well, she knew exactly what accessories would look good. She was very pleasant and obviously cares about brides that come into her store. My visit was a smooth and easy process thanks to Lena the manager who went above and beyond to make sure I had a great experience.

Sent on 05/31/2017

anna · Married on 03/02/2018

After a horrible experience with John Lin's Bridal on St. Andrew's Rd columbia, sc it was refreshing to come across such a welcoming atmosphere in David's bridal on harbison Blvd. My stylist was Julie, and she was the best! I wasn't looking to buy a dress today: I really just wanted to look. However, Julie took me under her wing and put me in some dresses that was within my style and perfect fit size. Needless to sat my family and I walked out with my dream dress on order! We couldn't stop thanking and hugging Julie for being such an awesome person and being so helpful. So, if your need of a dress, or need help finding a style and your size; ask for Julie at the Harbison Blvd store in Columbia,SC!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Went one afternoon with my parents for the first time trying on dresses. Our consultant Shauna stayed with us for about 3 hours helping me try on 7 different dresses. We ended up finding THE one while we were there and everyone their was so excited for us. Once they put the veil on, everyone in the party started crying, and we are not a crying family at all. They were patient, helpful and courteous, Go in with an open mind and be relaxed. I went in a week ago to pick up my veil and blusher while there were only two people working and with a little patience everyone was satisfied. Will update when I get my dress.

Sent on 03/02/2014

I had a wonderful and emotional experience at David's Bridal! I just went in to look at dresses a few weeks after my engagement. I ended up finding my dress! My assistant was very attentive and had a lovely personality!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Connie · Married on 01/16/2015

With only 3 days til my son's wedding I was able to purchase and have altered not only my gown but my son's fiancés wedding dress. Thank you David's Bridal.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2014

I ordered my wedding invitations from David's Bridal's website and I couldn't be more pleased! The site gave me the option to match the color of the invitations with the bridesmaid dresses (which were also purchased at David's Bridal, but at a physical store and not online), and they were an absolute perfect match! The invitations are beautiful and professional, and yet they were less expensive than many other invitation websites. And they arrived in just a matter of days! I expected them to take longer! I'm very impressed and would recommend their invitations to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Tried on 3 dresses and the third one I said yes.
    The young lady that assisted me was very professional and very patient from start to finish. Went in dressing room with me and help me into my dresses and all the accessories for my Special Day. Kudos to Davids Bridal was very please and when I went to do a final fitting gained a few pounds and they ordered the next size for me with no problems

Sent on 05/18/2014

Bethany · Married on 04/05/2014

We had a great experience finding and purchasing my dress and attendants dresses.

Sent on 09/24/2013
  • StephenNPrecious

Precious · Married on 03/01/2014

My experience was amazing with David's Bridal!!! Eunica catered to my every need and hung on my every word. She got to know me in a short time, allowed me to try on what I thought I wanted....the moment I let loose and gave her the reigns she came back with the DRESS OF MY DREAMS..that showed my personality from top to bottom classy but fun. I love her so much....it's like she and the David's Bridal Team are apart of my family!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Maria · Married on 01/04/2014

They have a lot of variety. I enjoyed having a consultant to pull the dresses based on details I wanted in my wedding dress. She brought over dresses that had not seen and suggestions of others I might like too. I actually never saw my dress online which I liked and made me feel like it was even more original. The ladies in alterations were very sweet too. The 2nd round of fittings they had to tweak parts of my dress that they had already fixed, they did not charge me for the tweaking at all either because it was on their side not mine. Having dealt with another bridal shop and alterations that didn't do it this way, I have much appreciate them honoring their prices. My sister got her wedding dress here and her consultant was fantastic! She added embellishments, a sash and brooch, which made her dress original and individual to her style. In fact another consultant walked by and didn't even realize it was a David's dress!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Brenda · Married on 09/21/2013

After searching 10 bridal shops and trying on 50 dresses... once I went to my appointment at Davids Bridal, the moment I put on the second dress, I said "YES to the dress". I was very please with the professionalism of the staff at Davids. I even went back to purchased my bride maids, maid of honor, and matron of honor dresses. We all was very pleased and we looked gorgeous! Thanks Davids Bridal!!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Lyndsay · Married on 05/18/2013

I found my perfect dress at David's Bridal!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Pammie · Married on 03/30/2013

Nice and friendly people. Everything came in before time and was beautiful

Sent on 04/18/2013

David's Bridal in Columbia, SC on Harbison Blvd was absolutely wonderful!!!! The customer service was excellent with helping me choose and try on dresses. They even called NYC to look for a dress for me. I was so happy with every visit there. I got an Oleg Cassini Dress for wayyyyy less than expected, which was even more amazing!! I would certainly recommend them to any bride!!

Sent on 07/13/2012

Bridgette · Married on 07/09/2011

I love David's Bridal in Columbia,SC. The consultant I had was really nice. The manager is great and she remember me when she saw me at a bridal show a few weeks later. Which was really nice since I know she sees a lot of brides. I would recommend you go during the week because you will get more attention. Overall a great experience and I found my dream dress.

Sent on 07/23/2011

Great Services Would come again!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Liz · Married on 05/21/2011

They were great!! I looked at tons of dresses at a couple different places before going to them. I thought that i would never find the dress in my price range but the people there were great in helping me find the dress. I looked at some dresses in SC before my trip to UT. While I was in UT i went with a friend to David's to look for her dress. While I was there I tried on some dresses and found THE dress. The UT David's looked to see if the David's in SC had the dress. They asked if I wanted to wait until I got back to SC to buy the dress or get it in UT. I ended up getting it in UT and they had it go to SC when it came in. I finished alterations in SC. I was really happy with David's Bridal. They even helped with my little girls flower girls dress. They took it in for us so it fit her. They even took it in a way that we can take it out a bit as she grows. So her dress will fit her a bit longer. I am really happy with them. I got my dress and my girls dress for less then $700. It was great. Oh I also got my vail and hair jewels from them too. All still under $700

Sent on 06/08/2011

allison · Married on 11/21/2009

Sommer at the davids bridal on haywood rd in greenville sc was so helpful I went three diff times to try on dresses and she was my consultant everytime she was so nice and professional

Sent on 12/11/2009

Stefanie · Married on 03/17/2007

I worked with Fran. She helped me pick out not one but two dresses. I had one picked out and my husband didn't like it once he saw it on another person. So I had to go back and pick out a new one. She worked with me for about 5 hours all together. I was very happy with her. She helped me pick out everything.

My bridesmaid dresses I picked out myself and got them for only $30. They were discontinued. So ask. It never hurts!

Sent on 05/14/2008

Leilani · Married on 11/25/2006

I got my wedding dress, my bridesmaid's dress, my flower girl dress, my flower girl's shoes, and my mother's dress from David's Bridal. They have a wonderful selection of beautiful dresses and the alterations department worked wonders with my dress!

Sent on 06/04/2008

Georgia · Married on 11/04/2006

Initially I had no interest in buying from David's Bridal but I am very glad that my mother enouraged me to look around and try a few things on. I was looking for more of a designer gown but didn't believe I could find something of that quality at David's. I was shocked to find my gown - the second one I tried on. The quality was well above average and the gown was absolutely gorgeous. So many people thought I'd had it specially made or that it was a famous designer label. They were even more shocked to find out how affordable my gown was. For the money you spend, you will get great value at David's Bridal.

Sent on 08/12/2009

Katherine · Married on 05/29/2004

I went shopping there because I knew they were a large store with a large selection. I wanted to try on many styles of wedding dresses and found my dream dress on the first visit!

Sent on 07/08/2008

dora · Married on 06/20/2001

got so many compliments on my dress.

Sent on 11/06/2008