Davids Bridal Reviews

54 | Baton Rouge, LA

54 Reviews for Davids Bridal

Stephanie · Married on 06/27/2015

Great customer service and the staff is very friendly.

Sent on 08/12/2015

ashley · Married on 09/19/2014

I bought a dress to wear for my wedding .but 2 weeks before the wedding it did not first properly . I had to make a mad dash to David's bridal and the helped me puck out the perfect dress worked with me on payment and I looked beautiful on my wedding day. I never had that "moment" in my old dress. But I had it in the dress from David's!

Sent on 12/30/2014
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/14/2013

The people really made me feel special. Heather was a dream. she pulled the perfect dress because I really didn't know what I was looking for.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Joy · Married on 11/02/2013

Ashley Hamilton put me at ease throughout my dress hunting process, from picking the gown, to picking accessories, to alterations she was an ángel! This store is really blessed to have someone who truly cares work there!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Callie · Married on 09/14/2013

they do their best to make you feel like you are the only one there. The dresses are reasonably priced and I didn't feel rushed at either of my appointments with them.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/11/2012

Incredible Dress. Amazing Price. Always available to help. LOVE THEM!

Sent on 09/15/2012
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/05/2012

I very doubtful going into David's that I would be able to find something I liked there. I was under the impression that everything was too cookie-cutter there, based on what I had seen for bridemaids. Much to my surprise, I found a boutique-style dress that fit me perfectly, and the staff was there to coach me through the whole process of purchasing, cleaning, and preserving the dress for optimal value. They made me feel like I was a bride, not just another number like I was expecting out of them. Very surprised and glad that I went to them!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Loryn · Married on 04/26/2008

I bought my wedding dress, accessories, and bridal party dresses at David's bridal. they were helpful, and the dresses came in weeks sooner than promised. I also had my dress altered there, (which was quite pricey compared to the dress price...100 for alterations, hemmed and bustle on a 450 dress), but they did a fabulous job.

Sent on 06/30/2008

B · Married on 12/22/2007

the lady helped me and my girls out so much i had a party of 10 girls and id you buy your dress there they give the girls a discount!!! gotta love those:)

Sent on 11/20/2009

Emily · Married on 11/24/2007

Provided great service every time one of my bridesmaids went in. The dresses were absolutely adorable, and they came in way ahead of schedule!

Sent on 02/18/2008

Heather · Married on 07/07/2007

It was easy to find a dress, with all the dresses that they have. Only one person didn't get their dress from there, my mother-in-law. When we got the dresses they all came out right.

I did the invites on the internet. The color of the ink was the same color as the wedding, pool blue. They were breath taking.

Sent on 11/07/2007

Jamie · Married on 04/09/2005

They were great to work with, and very helpful to match my bridesmaid dresses to what I was wearing. They were pretty competitive with prices. They were a little expensive, but you get what you pay for. I would definately recommend them to others.

Sent on 08/28/2008

Ashlyn · Married on 06/27/2008

They were awesome. I loved my dress and i got it on sale too, so i didnt have to pay a fortune for it!

Sent on 08/15/2008

Sara · Married on 05/17/2008

I know that many people have had a bad experiance with david's bridal. But, my experiance was the best! Even though they were super busy all the times I went to look at dresses, their customer service was invaluable. They even let me switch my wedding dress a month before the wedding because i had lost too much wieght and need 2 sizes smaller! And you really can't beat the price. We had a small wedding and a small budget and David's bridal gave me my dream dress without depleting my budget!

Sent on 01/13/2009

Candance · Married on 11/11/2006

Davids bridal was very helpful. even though i waited until the last minute to select my dress they helped me find the perfect dress, and was able to alter it ($75 extra to get it done in 3 days). They also worked with me to get my bridesmaids, flower girls, and jr brides taken care of. My Jr brides dress arrived damaged and it took them 2 days to find a replacement, take care of the alterations, and deliver it.

Sent on 05/08/2008
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 06/21/2013

The consultant was able to read between the lines with what I wanted. She took all my thoughts and found the perfect dress! I never would have chosen it to try on but once I did, I never wanted to take it off!!

Sent on 06/01/2013

My wife got her dress here and they made the experience enjoyable. I wasn't the "typical" fiance because I wanted to see the dress before the wedding day. They were understanding and flexible.

Sent on 10/09/2012
  • kthibodeaux87

Kristin · Married on 11/14/2008

David's Bridal has a numerous amount of selction for you to choose from. Their gowns are gorgeous and they have just about every size for every style. The girls that work there are extremely helpful and very attentive. It didn't take long for my alterations either regardless I only had to add a bustle and take in the halter a little bit, the girls in alterations were very helpful on that too. David's Bridal in Lafayette, La is probably your best bet, the other places are very snooty and pricey.

Sent on 12/02/2008

Britanie · Married on 02/24/2007

I walked in to try on wedding dresses and although they had previous appointment they allowed me to browse the store, then a sales representative assisted me as much as possible after their appointment had left. They were awesome, helped me as much as they could and had a great selection.

Sent on 06/12/2008

3.0

Even though they ordered the wrong dresses the fix the problem quickly and swiftly. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/03/2015

3.5

I am so pleased with the invitations and save the dates I ordered from David's!

Sent on 01/31/2013

At first it was a mix up with dress then it got on right track make sure you stay on them and dont let them give you different consultant ,thats where your problems will begin

Sent on 04/29/2011

Lisa · Married on 08/07/2004

David's Bridal was easy to work with. They are very easy to book time with, and have a great selection for brides on a budget.

Sent on 07/16/2008
  • Mrs. Paula

Mrs. Paula · Married on 10/30/2010

4.2
      3.0

I absolutely loved my wedding dress. I made an appointment, after I read reviews online about DB. The morning I went shopping for my dress there were quite a few of us waiting at the door and in the parking lot for the doors to be opened, and they definitely didn't open the doors a minute early- if anything a couple minutes late. My consultant, was very helpful but I believe the store could have used more help, because she was stuck helping quite a few of us. I ended up going with a dress she had chose. My consultant did smell of cigarette smoke, which bothered me somewhat, but she was very nice. My poor consultant had to also ring my order up, and sign me up for the credit card, and as I stood at the register as she did all this, a huge line formed behind me, and none of the other employees seemed too eager to check out the other people, so I felt bad for those waiting. I also heard another employee speaking about how someone did not show up to work for the day. On a positive note, my dress came in much sooner than the date estimated. This was wonderful being I had less than 4 months to plan my wedding. When I shopped for my dress there was a $99 sale, but I saw nothing in my size 14 that would look decent on me. Unfortunately, my dress was an extra $100 because i'm not as petite as I once was, and I just missed the cut off in the smaller size dresses by one size if i'm not mistaken. I did not do my alterations at DB, because i've heard they are very expensive and can take along time. I had my dressed altered by a local lady for less than $100.

Sent on 11/20/2010

Lindsey · Married on 11/04/2005

4.2
      3.5

Everyone at David's Bridal was amazing. They were all very professional.

Sent on 03/30/2008