David Wegwart Photography Reviews

18 | Denver, CO

18 Reviews for David Wegwart Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2010

David exceeded our expectations, and I give him my strongest recommendation. He was always very responsive and helpful as we planned details, and during our engagement session and on our wedding day, he helped both of us feel centered and completely comfortable. With David I always felt very relaxed and was able to enjoy being the center of attention. He is very personable as well; I had multiple guests comment on what a great photographer we had, and they hadn't even seen his photos yet! All of these qualities I was especially thankful for because we had an unexpected hitch at our wedding, my husband-to-be had a bad case of food poisoning. I didn't know until we were starting to take pictures after the ceremony. While everything was spinning around me, David made me feel like it was all ok...he was my rock that evening. So, you may be wondering, what about his photos? They're absolutely beautiful- he is a talented professional and I am overjoyed with the images that he captured for us. We love them, and find new favorite images each time we go through them. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Kristi · Married on 06/25/2010

David was so much fun to work with and his photos are fantastic. As part of the package we chose we did an engagement shoot, which really helped us be comfortable in front of the camera. He was a blast at the wedding and took really great photos...1,300 of them! My fiancé and I recommend David wholeheartedly!!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Lindy · Married on 07/25/2009

Working with David was absolutely wonderful! He is charming, friendly, relaxed, professional, and above all, an incredibly talented photographer. Our family and bridal party commented on his ability to put people at ease and his patience with various hiccups in the day (including some rain showers, and an enthusiastic family friend who kept blocking his posed shots!). And the photos he took (both for our engagement shoot and on our wedding day) were absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I don't consider ourselves to be terribly photogenic, but when it comes to David's photos, we look great in all of them and have a hard time choosing our favorite!

One of the reasons we picked Photocraftz was that we would get a second shooter for our wedding day, and I think this was an excellent choice. David's assistant Murray also did a great job capturing the special moments of our wedding, and it's really neat to have pictures of things like the first kiss from various angles. I would recommend David and Photocraftz to anyone in the Denver area!

Sent on 08/08/2009

Christina · Married on 08/16/2008

We met with Dave after seeing his work from a friend's wedding. His prices were very reasonable, he was extremely easy to get along with, promt to answer all our inquiries and an absolute pleasure to work with every step of the way. He had our photo gallery up less than a week after our wedding! His photos will be a treasured part of our wedding forever and our friends and family cannot stop complimenting his work. We would highly recommend Dave to any future couples.

Sent on 08/22/2008

adrienne · Married on 07/05/2008

David was the least expensive photographer with the best portfolio. He is charismatic, craetive and extremely gifted with catching the emotion of a moment. He took a lot of pictures at our wedding but was not intrusive at all. I VERY highly recommend this photographer!

Sent on 08/27/2008
  • kndenver

Katie · Married on 02/16/2008

David was wonderful - his ability to capture our emotion and memories of the day was incredible! The photo album he put together for us was amazing. And to top it off, his services are affordable. We would recommend him to any one looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 08/30/2008

Amy · Married on 09/29/2007

We could not be more pleased with the photos that David and his assistant took of our wedding, as well as our engagement photos! We came away with wonderfully candid shots - which is exactly what we asked for. They are beautifully and artistically composed. He took some fun shots using special affects like the "fish-eye lense" as well as a mix of color and black & white photos. Looking back through the pictures he was able to capture moments that we had either forgotten, missed, or that we simply just love to revisit to remind us of our special day. Not only is David super friendly, but he made us feel relaxed and comfortable the whole time he took some of our more posed photos. We received all our proofs as well as a DVD of all 700+ high resolution photos, plus access to a website where we could browse through all over our photos about a week after our wedding. He was extremely well worth the price! We would highly recommend his services!

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2007

David started our process of choosing a photographer by first meeting with my fiancé to make sure his style would work for her … he even took a couple quick pictures of her and sent them to me via emal (nice touch!). After reviewing his website and portfolio, both my wife and I agreed that he would be the best fit for our style of wedding. The entire package far exceeded our expectations … the pictures were able to capture the moment and help people who attended re-live the feelings … a great part, all pictures were available within a short amount of time online so that anybody from anywhere could access all of our photos. David’s demeanor with the children and the “tough” adults in the wedding really helped create some of our better pictures. I would highly recommend him – he does not do this for the money, but because this is his passion and joy … and every photo will clearly shows this.

Sent on 02/09/2008

Georgann · Married on 05/19/2007

David and his assistants were amazing. They were fun and personable. In comparison to many of my friend's wedding photos, David's photos far exceed in quality and skill. I would highly highly recommend David to everyone. In fact, one of my friends is using David for her own wedding because she loved my photos so much.

Dawna · Married on 11/04/2006

I was working in Iraq during the time I was planning my wedding. Photocraftz was incredibly helpful and wonderful to work with.
    On the day of our wedding we had an issue with our limo so instead of waiting at the church for the limo David our photographer drove us to a beautiful location to get some outside shots and we got to our reception on time.
    When we received our pictures we couldn't believe how beautiful they were. They were works of art and captured our fun loving attitude.

Sent on 01/22/2008

mary · Married on 09/30/2006

David was great to work with and we love the photos. He was dependable, thoughtful and very professional. For two camera-shy people, he was perfect! We were able to look at our photos on our honeymoon and when we got back our proofs were waiting for us. I have recommended him to several of my friends for their weddings and will continue to recommend him. David and his photography were one thing I did not worry about on my wedding day.

Sent on 01/17/2008

valerie · Married on 08/05/2006

David made our wedding day truly exceptional! You can tell he truly enjoys what he does. He captured so many precious moments that most photographers don't capture. We have so many neat pictures that aren't posed or set up, they are artistic, beautiful pictures. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants that special day to be captured by one of the most talented photographers out there. I love looking back at our photos and remembering that special day!

Sara · Married on 06/19/2005

David was wonderful to work with--very fun, receptive and courteous. He was able to make our day even more special with the moments that he caught, which we'd otherwise probably forgotten! The little things he captured were the best. Our proofs were waiting for us when we returned from our honeymoon and we promptly received our 'top picks' soon after we ordered them. We have thoroughly enjoyed our DVD and coffeetable book that David made for us-they turned out beautiful! The hardest part about working with him was choosing our 'favorite' pictures because each one was equally as great as the one before!
    My husband and I will continue to recommend David to friends and family because we are confident that he will continue to provide the best service to others as he has done for us.

Sent on 01/20/2008

Stacy · Married on 07/14/2007

Dave and his assistant were wonderful to work with. They listened to us and made sure to capture certain photos we requested, but were alse very creative and took lots of great pics. One of our favorite aspects of what Dave did for us was taking such wonderful candid shots of our ceremony and reception. Friends and family have commented again and again about how great the photos were from our wedding. And there were lots! We received all photos, as promised, in a very timely manner. (They were waiting for us when we got back from our honeymoon!) I can't say enough about Photocraftz and would highly recommend their professional, yet personal, services.

Sara · Married on 04/15/2006

David with Photocraftz was fantastic. His work turned out beautifly especially his black and white shots. Daivd and his assistant were able to mingle with our guests and capture moments that we didn't get to experience with out being noticed! David quickly got back to us with some sample prints which kept our excitement from our wedding.

Rachelle · Married on 08/03/2007

David and his photography were absolutly amazing. He was helpful, flexible and always prompt to answer any questions. Our wedding pictures were better than I could have imagined and I am so happy with how everything turned out.

Erin · Married on 10/28/2006

Working with David was a great experience. He was very flexible and easy to work with for both our wedding and engagement photos. All of our photographs turned out beautiful!!

Michele · Married on 04/23/2005

3.5

David became my photographer when my original one was in a major car accident the Wednesday before my wedding. David was sent to me from my original photographer - and I was so pleased w/him. I met him as I was walking into the church to get dressed. He was there before I was (huge relief he showed up!), I had one previous phone conversation w/David explaining what I wanted in family photos and he remembered it all. I loved his work, and I enjoyed having him share our special day with us! I highly recommend David as your photographer - no matter occasion it may be! :-)