David Sutta Photography Reviews

David Sutta Photography 1
David Sutta Photography 2
David Sutta Photography 3

jennyfer · Married on 12/22/2012

Since the moment we contacted David we knew he was going to be the best vendor we could have ever find. We cannot describe how amazed and proud we are of all of our wedding pictures, David took the time to figure out every picture that he wanted to take, he did not skip one single moment from the dog to my grandfather to my mother to the smallest candle in the room. We did not even noticed that he was taking so many pictures. Professional level above the limit... I can put my hands on fire when recommending David Sutta, he knows exactly what real photography is. Thank you David for creating the best memories of our life time. You will continue to be in our life forever!.Jenn & Gab

Sent on 12/26/2012

Molly · Married on 11/03/2012

From the moment we contacted David for our wedding, he was incredibly responsive, professional, and easy to work with. David listened to exactly what we were looking for, quoted a great price for his services, and maintained frequent contact throughout the wedding planning process. David captured all of the pictures on our "must" list, but most importantly he captured all of the candid shots throughout the evening that make our photos special. To top all of this off, David had posted all of our pictures while we were on our honeymoon! By the time we were home, we had all of our wedding pictures and some extra prints to put up in our home! I have never heard of another wedding photographer having such a quick turn around time. David was our favorite vendor from the wedding, and we would highly recommend him to any couple looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/24/2012

Ronda · Married on 07/07/2012

I was very pleased with David Sutta Photography. I was very much at ease after meeting David and appreciated his responsiveness to my questions and concerns. I also appreciated his organization and research of both my church and reception sites prior to my event. This made me feel completely confident that everything would be perfect on my wedding day and IT WAS!!!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Marinet · Married on 04/14/2012

Amazing photographer i was extremely happy with his work

Sent on 05/09/2012

Jenny · Married on 03/04/2012

From our initial meeting, David was punctual, considerate and very easy to work with. He just seemed to know exactly what we wanted. He was a pleasure to have at our wedding, very professional, and great attitude. Our video was spectacular. He caught every element. From the details, to the speeches, he went above and beyond, and we couldn't be more pleased. Even the music he chose was perfect for our personalities. I would definetely recommend him.

Sent on 03/22/2012

Andrea · Married on 08/27/2011

My husband and I were so happy with the results of both our engagement photos and wedding photos. David did an amazing job at capturing us posing for the camera, both as a couple an individually, as well as capturing us in candid shots. The photos came out beautiful! He was very professional and easy to work with, and catered to all of our wishes. We received the photos back in the time frame he promised. I highly recommend David Sutta Photography to any future bride.

Rae · Married on 07/10/2011

When I got engaged I looked at a few other photographers. But I never saw the quality of photos of David Sutta Photography. So obviously I went with them! David was always professional and attentive to us from start to finish. And he is true to his word on the 2 week turn around! I know couples have thousands of choices for photographers but I wouldn't recommend any other company to you or my friends! My husband and I could not be happier with the photos we have to remember our special day and the service David provided!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Lindsay · Married on 04/16/2011

Dave was wonderful! Our pictures came out amazing and we were really pleased with all of his work! Quick turnaround to get our pictures done after the wedding!
    Wonderful experience all the way around.

Patrick · Married on 04/16/2011

David Sutta Photography helped make our wedding day that much more special. They kept the formal pictures moving and organized. This allowed us to attend the reception as early as possible. Their ideas for informal shots were unique and helpful (since I am not the most creative person). After viewing photos of our reception and ceremony, they seemed to have captured every important moment and especially the ones that we weren't aware of, that were memorable as well. We loved our photos and would recommend Dave Sutta Photography to anyone that is looking for a photographer for their special day.

Sent on 12/14/2011

Cynthia · Married on 04/17/2010

David SUtta is amazing. He is professional, kind and most importantly he is talented. I wanted artistic photos and my husband wanted traditional. David was able to find the perfect balance of both. My final album is the most phenomenal wedding album I've ever seen. It is creative, tells a story, and is in itself a work of art.

Sent on 11/27/2011

Natalia · Married on 04/10/2010

If you want a sweet, professional photographer who will not only capture the most amazing images in vibrant colors, but will also treat your grandmother like gold- hire David Sutta.
    He and his wife Amanda are a wonderful team. They go the extra mile and are very reasonable in their prices.
    David was a fixture throughout my entire marriage process.
    He shot my enagement photos, 2 bridal showers, my wedding and my second reception.

He shot each event in a unique way- fitting the theme and setting of the event.

My wedding shots were everything I hoped for, and he made sure every single shot I requested was taken care of.

He is also very creative. Some of the best shots during the different events were shots he recommended. He also makes you feel very comfortable during the engagement and formal shoots, so they are not stiff or awkward.

Do yourself a favor and hire David Sutta as your photographer.

Sent on 04/21/2010

Reizel · Married on 04/02/2009

David has a gift for capturing real genuine expressions. He has a true passion for his profession and it shows.

Debra · Married on 03/10/2012

David was a true pleasure to work with both while planning for our wedding and especially on our big day. David took all of the photos we wanted and they came out beautifully. We are thrilled with the results. He also was easy to get in touch with, which is key as you are planning your big event!

Sent on 04/15/2012

Maggie · Married on 03/27/2010

David was fantastic!! He was patient and fun to work with. My husband and I love our wedding pictures. It meant a lot that he was able to capture special moments that I didn't think would be possible.

Sent on 11/27/2011