David Strauss Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

Kahlil Married on 01/01/2016
    ★★★★★
    David Strauss is amazing! Living in Columbia, SC I tried on many occasions to meet with David face to face in Charleston before our engagement session so I can get to know him a little, and what it was going to be like working with him. However, we were never able to get our schedules to line up with one another. But when engagement session day arrived, my fiancé and I were greeted by David like we were best friends our entire lives. David was warm and inviting, huge smile always, crazy sense of humor, but still very professional. He quickly put my fiancé and I at ease, making for a great photo session! David is always open to suggestions and ideas, and if you don't have any or just don't know, he does! Needless to say, the wedding day photos were just as amazing.... David and his assistant Chelsey captured moments that we will be able to cherish forever. I am so grateful for David and Chelsey being apart of the most important day in our life together.... Thank you for the beautiful beginning!
    Lee Married on 09/12/2015
    David is INCREDIBLE! He is such an awesome guy, and was so genuine with us. In fact, months prior to the wedding he bought us coffee so he could talk in person and get to know what type of couple we are, and what "makes us tick" so he could plan all of the best pictures and shots. He is extremely talented and was very flexible to work with. Just a few weeks prior to the event we decided to have him come to our rehearsal cocktail party for an hour and take pictures, and he was happy to do so. Also, we had him bring along a second photographer to take pictures of guests while he was taking our pictures after the ceremony. This was a great addition. Also, he got us proofs of our pictures in 2 weeks! I would highly, highly, highly recommend David Strauss!!
  • User2104556 2+ years ago
    David is friendly and creative. One of the things that struck most appealing to me is that his photos have a lot of variety- so as my tastes change over the years...we have wedding photos for it all! He has an excellent eye. He sent a little teaser out right after the wedding of me and my husband by the water at sunset and it was shared by several of our guests NUMEROUS times as one of the best wedding photos they have seen- and they are right! I had searched dozens of photographers, and he was the cheapest for his quality.
  • User1931133 2+ years ago
    We chose David Strauss as our elopement photographer in Charleston because he was so professional and easy to work with. When selecting photographers, we were immediately drawn to David’s style and the candid shots he captures. David alleviated any worries we may have had by meeting with us several months before the event. Then he called to discuss all the final details a couple weeks before the big day. He is very professional and arrived early to our event so that he had enough time to get everything set up. He is very easy-going and was willing to do pretty much anything we asked of him to get some of the particular shots we wanted. We could not be more ecstatic with the results of David’s photography. The images truly captured the moments and the emotions. David was truly a pleasure to work with. He was professional, courteous, and very prompt. He understood exactly what we were looking for in our shots. He’s an amazing photographer who has beautiful work and we would highly recommend him for anyone in the Charleston area looking for amazing photos!
    Liz Married on 08/02/2014
    David strauss was our photographer at the omni hilton head oceanfront resort in hilton head. Coming from New York he made everything very easy and accomadating. He did everything we asked and took absolutely stunning photos! We would highly recommend David for your event.
    ~Anthony & Liz Pizzo
    Maysue Married on 06/20/2014
    David did an awesome job for us at our wedding. We so appreciate all the knowledge and advice and of course the awesome pictures. Thank you for making our day so memorable.
    Becky Married on 10/14/2012
    David and Ryan are truly amazing! They made planning our wedding so easy. He is funny, organized, and professional and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He also is incredible in low-light situations ( our evening portraits went above and beyond anything I could have imagined!).
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah Married on 09/23/2012
    This is by far the best photographer you will ever hire! I was shopping around for photographers for my wedding and it would take days for some to get back to me. David called me within 30 minutes of inquiring online. He's very professional and takes beautiful pictures. During our engagement pictures he even climbed a tree to get a great shot of us from above. He's the best of the best! Definitely a good choice for a photographer for your special day!