15 Reviews for David Stefanelli - DJ/MC

Consultation (2)
Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
14 David Stefanelli - DJ/MC Reviews

David was an excellent DJ for our July wedding at Plimoth Plantation. We had an initial meeting on the phone and I could tell he would be easy to work with and professional. He let us give detailed information about the songs we wanted to be played, and the music ended up being perfect. He played acoustic guitar for our garden ceremony and it was beautiful. He was very personable emceeing throughout the evening. Exactly what we wanted! Thank you Dave!

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

David was such an incredible person to work with. He took the time to help us make our music selection perfect from start to finish. He is very responsive and professional. I could not imagine having our special day with any other entertainer. He was simply the BEST!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/31/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

David focuses on understanding each couple and wanting to ensure that the wedding and reception is exactly what the bride and groom want. He took the time to get to understand our musical tastes and then the night of the wedding was nimble, responsive and got everyone out on the dance floor. He was easy to work with and I would easily recommend him for any event where you want a DJ to help make an event memorable!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so lucky to have DJ David for our wedding. Communication was easy and he was so accommodating and genuinely excited for us. He made sure to arrive to the venue extra early, even though he didn't have to and reached out to the venue event manager ahead of time to ensure everything went smoothly. For the actual reception, he was both focused and fun! He let his music do the work and didn't try to run the show. He was just what we were hoping for and our guests were dancing all night. Many friends came up to us after the wedding and let us know that the DJ was amazing. Thank you, DJ David!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Do not hesitate to use David's services! He worked with us on the music selections, and made the event flow flawlessly! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User6903625, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used David for our wedding in March and could not have chosen anyone better! He was able to adapt to our special Father Daughter dance request and make for an exceptional memory for our family! The music was great and people were up on the dance floor almost immediately, even throughout dinner. He was attentive and mindful to all of our needs. Our family loved him and he was able to accommodate any request they had. He even played some french music to make my french family feel at home.

Profile Picture User6146338, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

We loved working with David for our wedding in September, 2015! From front to back, the process was completely seamless. Throughout the planning stages, he was incredibly responsive and helpful. For example, he replied to all emails within one day, and typically within the hour. Pre-wedding, he also did us a favor by editing some songs to go along with a choreographed dance. At the wedding, he nailed the flow and pronounced every single name right during the introductions. Our guests were blown away by his performance and the drums were a huge hit. If you're contemplating choosing David as a DJ, do yourself a favor and sign the dotted line. You're in good hands with him!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was so attentive through the entire wedding process! He was always available by phone, email or text and made sure we had exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. On the actual day of, he and his wife were so kind and helped us keep calm! David was able to match the mood of our friends and family during the reception and keep them dancing- we got so many compliments on how awesome the reception and dancing was! I would (and have!) recommend him to anyone for any event!

Profile Picture User6227714, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where do I begin??? David is the ultimate professional as he denotes great skill and expertise in his line of work. David made my wedding beyond EPIC; his energy and music selection had my family and friends on the dance floor even before dinner (you can give a DJ your music, but he still has to spin it in the order that he chooses). I credit all of this to his preparation. He reached out to me about a month or so before the wedding day to ensure that he knew what we wanted and to ensure that he delivered; indeed he delivered!
Within those few weeks, David had a full list of songs that my Wife and I requested. David and I then orchestrated a “secret” performance for my then bride to be. It was surely a performance for the ages as the video has since gone viral. I credit David’s responsiveness, skill-set, flexibility, and creativity as it captured my vision. My family and friends loved it and most importantly it brought tears of joy to my Wife. Finally, I unequivocally, without any reservations recommend David as your next DJ as he is attentive to detail, passionate about his craft, and the REAL deal!!!

Profile Picture User5325827, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was AMAZING. Outstanding, really. Our family and friends cannot stop raving about how fun it was to dance at our wedding. After dinner -- NO ONE was sitting down. Even DURING dinner... the songs were terrific. Very personal and ones that our entire family enjoyed. David was able to read the guests... and see what would work and what wouldn't. My husband is a former DJ... and he has NO complaints!! We are THRILLED David DJ'd our wedding. Not only that -- he mic'd our Justice of the Peace AND provided the up lighting in the ballroom. Just can't say enough how happy we are.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

David was the DJ and MC for our daughter's wedding recently and we were blown away by how fantastic the music was! His professionalism is top-notch, it was easy to communicate with him in the months and weeks leading up to the big day, and he did a good job keeping us on track. His contribution to the event was a major factor in making the wedding everything the bride and groom had imagined and hoped for. Everyone had so much fun! If I had more daughters getting married, I would make sure David is the DJ for each wedding. The music rocked!

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David did a phenomenal job as the DJ/Event Coordinator for our wedding. David was extremely helpful in helping us organize the schedule of events and pick the music. David proactively contacted the venue manager and gained early access to set up and make sure the sound was perfect. As the night progressed David kept everything moving according to schedule. He also adapted well to the three unplanned speeches during dinner. We gave David a few suggested songs and he put together an amazing playlist, not one song we didn’t like! If you are looking for a wedding DJ, David Stefanelli is your guy!

Profile Picture Brian, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

This DJ David was amazing. He always knew how to read the crowd, when to play a fast song and when to slow things down. He was never intrusive (I personally don't like when the DJ becomes too much a part of your wedding). David did an amazing job incorporating my songs seamlessly into the music, plus played songs that were appropriate and fit our wedding. He was very friendly, easy to talk to and work with and you would be very lucky to have a DJ like him. I hope to get to use him again.

Profile Picture Neil, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband-to-be and I had the very lovely pleasure of working with David and his wife to plan for and DJ our wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience!

David knows what he's doing- he was organized, always available, helpful and very supportive- especially on the day of the wedding. He kept everything running smoothly and with the help of his wife- everything was seamless and perfect.

The guests thought David was amazing and tons of fun. He also helped me with my ceremonial music, giving me some great ideas for the music choices that he could play during the outdoor ceremony.

David was recommended to me from a family friend, and I could not have been more lucky to find him! He was by far the best and easiest vendor we worked with.

So, obviously I highly recommend David for your wedding or event. Let me know if you have any questions.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/3/14, 1 Review