23 Reviews for David Schulta Film

Full Feature Video (1)
High-Def Video (1)
DVD (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

David was all we could have wanted in a videographer and more! He went above and beyond capturing our day—he was so thorough with details, etc. leading up to our wedding day as well as on our wedding day! It was very clear to us he was as invested in our wedding video as we were (if not more ☺)! Furthermore, he and his assistant were so much fun to work with on our wedding day (and David pre- and post-wedding)! Thanks so much, David! We would recommend him 110%!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We cannot say enough great things about David! From day one he was always so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process leading up to the big day! His work really speaks for itself because it truly is one of a kind and just absolutely amazing! Having a video was at the top of our list because we wanted to be able to relive our special day over and over again forever and David EXCEEDED our expectations of this! He captured our day in such a special way and to this day (8 months later) I still watch our video daily! He really takes the time to get every perfect shot and puts so much work into the video to make it something so incredibly special! Brides, if you are looking for a videographer, look no further because David will not let you down!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Hard Drive

If we could give David and his assistant Chloe a hundred stars, we would. David is not only an incredibly nice guy, but he is so amazingly good at his craft and best of all he LOVES what he does and you can tell. From the first call introducing myself to him to the end of our wedding night saying goodbye to him, it was seamless. He is honest, fun, and provided perfect direction on what he wanted us to do. He couldn't have captured us as a couple and our day any better. We cannot stop watching our video and are so glad that we hired David. If you are looking for a videographer to capture your wedding day to the stars and beyond, please look no further! Thank you David for everything! :)

Profile Picture Breanne, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

David Schulta was amazing! His creativity combined with his professionalism made our video everyone raved about. There were a few poses we wondered about (hey felt too forced) and he waved his magic wand and incorporated them into a fantastic video. Trust David. Trust his expertise. And trust that you will have phenomenal video memory :)

Profile Picture User7245737, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We hired David to capture our wedding in June, and we were completely blown away by all aspects of his business. Our wedding video exceeded our expectations! It was perfectly crafted, high quality, and just overall--beautiful. He even incorporated a drone to capture large sweeping views of our venue. Our families and friends couldn't believe how amazing it turned out. We will be forever thankful for this video. David is highly professional and works seamlessly amid the whirlwind that wedding days can be. This was one of the best investments we made for our wedding. Look no further for a videographer!

Profile Picture User7014297, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

David was absolutely incredible!!!! My husband was extremely against having a videographer at the wedding but after seeing some of David's work I convinced him. The day of David and Tim were so wonderful to work with!!! They were flexible to our schedules and captured every moment without being intrusive. In the end we have an amazing wedding video that perfectly captured the emotion and atmosphere of our wedding day. That is something we will be grateful for for all eternity!

Profile Picture Allison, 3/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We LOVED working with David and were more than impressed with the quality of service, the professionalism, communication, and most importantly, the final product - the highlight video of our wedding day! We didn't feel like "another customer" with David, but rather, he made us and our requests feel like a priority. We truly appreciated his organization and attention to detail - especially as a bride who had to communicate with 5-7 other "vendors" throughout the planning phase, I always felt that David was reaching out with all the right questions to be prepared as possible for what we wanted. Our final video was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better collection of footage to remember our day. You can tell by his work that David is truly passionate about videography. His focus and creativity is top-notch! THANK YOU, DAVID!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

David and his assistant, Tim, went above and beyond for our wedding. Though the contract did not require starting until noon, David was at the salon getting video of the girls getting ready by 10am. Tim also met the guys to begin their day at 11am. David was extremely flexible and proficient at fitting his needs into the schedule of our wedding day. He made sure to get contact info for others in the wedding - so that we (the bride and groom) didn't have to worry about a thing. They were extremely professional, friendly and somehow did not interfere with the integrity of the day, but still managed to capture every single magical moment. After the wedding, David was in constant communication with us and completed the video much quicker than we had anticipated. (This is especially great because who doesn't want to see the video asap, right?) David truly captured the personality of our entire wedding party, the parents and the guests. With such little information (and time), he created an amazing, custom video that we will cherish for years to come. I would definitely recommend David for anyone's wedding - it is worth every last penny.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Digital Download

David did our wedding videography and it was so wonderful that words cannot express how happy I am with the final product. David and Brad did a great job working together to truly capture every moment! I had someone tell me that our wedding video is so amazing that it could be a commercial. When people watch it, they laugh and they cry. Friends and family that weren't able to attend watch the video and feel like they were there. We got the 12 minute [featurette??] and I felt like it was the perfect length. I absolutely loved having the speeches edited and the vows intermixed with the other footage. I told David I wouldn't change a thing from his first cut to me - he did and amazing job!

Profile Picture Lyn, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so thankful we used David Schulta for our videography! He took our wedding memories and turned them into an amazing film that we will cherish for a lifetime. His professionalism and dedication to his work is amazing. For what we got in service and videography was worth ever penny plus more. I highly, highly recommend David Schulta Videography!!!

Profile Picture Renee, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David is absolutely phenomenal to work with. After seeing an amazing wedding video he did for a friend of mine, I knew I wanted to book him for our wedding. We wanted to keep our wedding small and simple, so we originally decided to do the short highlights video. After talking with David and looking at more of his work, we decided to upgrade to the featurette instead. This was, hands down, the very best money we spent on our wedding, and I would recommend David to everyone. There was never a worry or doubt in my mind that David was capturing great moments on our wedding day, and he just kind of blended right in. The entire process of working with David before, during, and after our wedding day was just completely simple and stress free. And best of all... our wedding video turned out more amazing than I ever could have imagined! It captured the most perfect moments of our day. I still watch the video now and then, and it takes me right back to that day. It makes me feel overwhelmingly blessed and in love with my husband. David, I can't thank you enough for the amazing job you did in creating the most perfect treasure for us to cherish always!

Profile Picture Michele, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Love the video he did for my Sister's Wedding. It was SO well done. He does a great job of telling a story with beautiful aesthetics.

Profile Picture User4418226, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wow! Words cannot explain how flawless our video package is. We found David online and saw samples of his work and great reviews. We never expected to love our video so much. We didn't budget for a videographer, but he came highly recommended and now it is one piece of the wedding we are happy we spent money on! David was there from start to finish and we didn't have to worry about missing out on special moments because we knew he would capture all of it. A lot of people think they can have a family member record the ceremony etc. but the editing truly makes a huge difference. From getting ready, to the ceremony, to speeches and dances David's edits made these more special than we could have ever imagined. It was great for us to relive the moment through our featurette and our full video! We shared copies with our family and closest friends and everyone is still in awe of his talent and execution. We HIGHLY suggest going with the full video package to relive the captured moments that maybe you didn't see on your busy day. We can't say enough great things about David as a person and a professional. We recommend him to everyone we know. He not only did an amazing job on our video package, but he responded in a timely fashion to all of our emails and was a pleasure to have around on our wedding day. We can't thank him enough for the stellar work he did and are looking forward to working with him again on big life events in the future. If you're looking for a videographer, he is the guy! Pure perfection is the best way to describe our video package.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I stumbled across David's wedding videos online and when I contacted him, he was very kind and willing to talk with me and answer any questions I had before deciding. I had a South Asian (indian) wedding, and the traditions and customs are pretty different than the average American wedding. He suggested to Skype with me, so we Skyped and I explained to him about what to expect. He was very patient as he listened to me, asked questions, and took notes. He even watched a few videos I had sent him to give him an idea of what it would be like so he can prepare ahead of time.

He was very flexible and willing to work with me to customize my video package. He agreed to film multiple days for me and also brought a female videographer with him at my request for a female only event. He let me pay in increments however I wished, and even contacted me when he received my check to make sure it was ok with me first.

He was very professional. He came early both days and started working right away. If he wanted to move something or go to another room for a better shot, he always made sure if it was ok with me first. He was very respectful about my cultural and religious traditions. Both my husband and I were very comfortable with him so we could be ourselves which made for some really good shots. He worked very well with my photographer and even let him borrow some of his equipment.

He went above and beyond at the event. He asked who my close family and friends were so he could make sure to include shots of them. When I saw my highlights video, I noticed he got shots that I didn’t even think to take. He sent my highlights video to me in less than a week (which included my song preferences) and made any changes I asked without hesitation.

I would go on about my experience with him (but there’s a character limit), but all I can say is that I would whole-heartedly recommend him for your wedding as it was the best choice I made for mine! Thank you, David!☺

Profile Picture Nilofer, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

David was an amazing videographer. He was so easy to work with and quickly responded to any questions that we had. He thought of creative ideas for our video and engaged us in the process the entire way. He delivered a sneak peek video to us 3 days after our wedding with our final being done only 2 days later. Is work is amazing and we would recommend to anyone. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Troy, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

David was such a great person to work with! He spent the ENTIRE day with us from start to finish. He put our wedding video together in roughly a week and we ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! The music and audio placement throughout the video is perfect! We are so happy with David’s work and would honestly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Abbey, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David Schulta provided us a video that we'll be able to look back on for the rest of our lives. He captured every single moment of our special day in a very professional, creative and personable manner. He was very responsive and gave us a quick turnaround to share the video with family and friends. We have received non-stop compliments that this was "the best wedding video ever." He was great and easy to work! We highly recommend David!

Profile Picture Spencer, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David was not only very quick to respond to my questions, but he also showed great patience as I struggled making a decision (his video was a gift to our daughter and new husband for their wedding) and I wasn't confident it was the best gift. I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE WRONG. David captured every heartwarming moment - some of which I would not have seen or remembered without the video. My father passed away hours after we returned home from the wedding so, much about the entire day was pushed aside. I am so grateful to have this reminder of the perfect day. And by the way...the bride and groom LOVED it! Thank you, David

Profile Picture Jackie, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Dave was amazing to work with! His professionalism, quiet yet fun demeanor, and quality of service was amazing. We love our wedding video more than words can express and are so happy that he captured it on film to look back at for years to come!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding video from David Schulta is simply AMAZING!!! In the beginning of planning I questioned whether it was necessary to have a video, but now I feel it was the best money spent on the wedding and I cannot even believe I questioned it. David's videography is worth every penny! He captured every detail of our day in a way that brings me to tears every time I watch it!

Profile Picture Kerri-Lynn, 2/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We could not have asked for a better videogapher. David is awesome! He has both the creative eye and technical skill of a true professional. As a Senior Graphic Designer and wedding photographer myself, I would highly recommend David for any creative shoot. He does great work!

Profile Picture Russell, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David was great to work with - super friendly & fun! His work was excellent as well. We couldn't be happier with our final video, and we were even able to provide feedback on his work before he published the final product. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/6/13, 1 Review