David Payne Photography Reviews

David Payne Photography 5
David Payne Photography 6
David Payne Photography 7

Laramie · Married on 01/03/2015

I cannot possibly say enough great things about working with Dave and I would absolutely recommend him to future brides. Good photography is expensive but Dave was able to work out a photography package that would work with our budget. One day last winter we had a really good snow that only lasted a little past noon. I was dying to take advantage of it so I shot Dave an email to see if he could do our engagement photos. I knew it was a long shot so I was thrilled when he responded immediately. We were able to meet up an hour later and take advantage of the beautiful scenery. I tell you this to show just how wonderful Dave is to work with. For our wedding day, Dave helped me put together a timeline for when everyone needed to arrive for photos and the day of the wedding went incredibly smoothly; we were even ahead of schedule. He is so helpful with giving you ideas for photos but not at all pushy or controlling, an absolute pleasure to work with. Most importantly, our photos are fantastic, and we could not be happier with the quality of the photography. Future brides absolutely need to consider David Payne Photography.

Sent on 02/05/2015

David did a wonderful job! Our pictures look great! We couldn't be more happy with how they turned out. He was very easy to work with and listened to what was important to us in our photos. Not only did our pictures turn out great, but we were able to view them quickly even with Christmas and New Years falling shortly after our wedding. We were all impressed with how hard he worked!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Karin · Married on 09/19/2014

We couldn't be more pleased with the photos David was able to capture. It was a second marriage for both of us, and we wanted to keep things simple and small. When looking at photographers many have packages for larger weddings. Some photographers that I spoke with said they could customize a package for a small wedding, but pricing was still priced the same as a lower level package. I was so happy when I came across David's website and spoke with him. He was responsive and more importantly thought of things I hadn't thought of such as time of day for lighting etc.

When we received the photos, we were so pleased - not only with the quality, which was great but with the timing of receipt. We are so happy with the photos and David's ability to capture so many fun candid shots of guests mingling. His ability to be there but not be in the way is an art in itself! I would definitely recommend David to a friend.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Melanie · Married on 09/06/2014

My pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous! None of David's packages originally fit my small wedding but he was more than willing to adjust his pricing to fit the needs of my wedding. He kept in contact and we met to discuss what I expected and he delivered! I have beautiful pictures to remember my day by. I highly recommend him, completely thrilled!!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Hannah · Married on 08/17/2014

Very knowledgable, and flexible. Had great ideas and gets the pictures done very promptly. He did an amazing job I highly recommend David!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Dave was awesome. He was very professional and responded in a quickly manner. I lived in California, so I had a time difference from Dave. He would talk after 10pm his time if need, and he would respond to my late emails. Dave also drove 3 to 4 hours to my venue. Lastly, Dave's work is beautiful! He provided a couple of images after the wedding, so I could share them with my friends and family. The rest of the images were completed in two weeks.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Tiffany · Married on 04/25/2014

Wow! There are so many wonderful things to say about David. My husband and I are so happy he was the one to capture our memories. First off, I just want to say how much I love our photos. We sat down to look through all the photos; after each photo we were constantly saying how amazing it was that he captured all the great moments. His ideas behind each picture were very creative and each of these moments will be beautiful memories that will last forever. Besides being a very skilled photographer, he is professional, an amazing communicator, and friendly. I was always able to get in touch with him and he was able to answer all my questions. We did our engagement and wedding photos with him. After each photo shoot he sent a few pictures for us to view, this was fun and put my mind at ease about how they would turn out. That was awesome! A week after our wedding, he had all the photos completed. So awesome to have the photos that quick! David was a big part of our wedding and we are so happy with his work; we know you will be also. 

Sent on 05/05/2014

Joel · Married on 04/05/2014

I would highly recommend David Payne Photography. He was the photographer for my daughter's wedding, and he also took some beautiful engagement pictures. Not only are all of the pictures incredible, but David made the entire experience enjoyable. I was impressed by the number of pictures he took and how well he was able to "keep things moving" without sacrificing quality in the pictures. All of the pictures are beautiful, and he seemed to capture every special moment before, during, and after the wedding. David was a true professional and a gentleman. My daughter said it was the best day of her life.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Karen · Married on 04/05/2014

David did a phenomenal job with my daughtrr's wedding pictures. He captured each special moment of the wedding. We love reliving the wedding every time we open the wedding album. We will hire David again when our younger daughter marries. He has a special talent!!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Hannah · Married on 04/05/2014

David was a FANTASTIC photographer! He was so easy to work with and took some incredible pictures. He showed up on time for both my engagement pictures and wedding pictures. He captured the whole day perfectly. He was there when we started to get ready to when we left our reception. He got pictures of every single moment. When he got the pictures done (which was very soon after my wedding), it was like reliving my wedding day! The pictures brought me to tears. I'm so thankful I chose David to capture my sweet wedding memories!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Hannah · Married on 04/05/2014

Sent on 06/10/2014

Ashlee · Married on 03/15/2014

I searched hours online for a photographer for my wedding. I came across David Payne Photography when I was looking at other weddings that had been photographed at the church I was getting married. I picked David Payne Photography because his work blew away that of other photographers who had also photographed in this church. (Very old church with lots of stained glass windows). I knew before I met him that I wanted to book him based off the work I had seen online. So the pricing was an added bonus. Very affordable when it comes to wedding and engagement packages. I chose a package that included the copyright to my photos. I can print them, look at them, share them, do anything I please with them for the rest of my life as often as I would like. This is a huge deal! He is a true professional and caters to his clients. Always on time and true to every word. I will recommend him to anybody I know!

Sent on 05/30/2014

brittany · Married on 01/16/2014

David Payne did an AMAZING job photographing my wedding. It was very cold that day&I was so worried the pictures wouldnt turn out good but I was definitely wrong Dave did an absolutely fantastic job & our pictures could not have turned out more beautifully. He is not only an amazing photographer but a kind hearted nice man as well. He got shots of my wedding day that I will forever cherish. Anyone looking for a wedding photographer call Dave you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Erica · Married on 12/14/2013

I originally contacted David because he offered a great price and I loved the work displayed on his website, and I wasn't disappointed. I loved working with him! He was very organized, but was relaxed and made the whole experience fun and enjoyable! I absolutely love all the pictures and would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting great pictures at an awesome price!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Heather · Married on 10/12/2013

David Payne was wonderful! He had great ideas and took beautiful pictures!! I can't wait to get have the pictures framed...It'll just be hard to choose!!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Jennifer and Nick · Married on 10/01/2013

My husband and I cannot say enough about David Payne Photography. Hiring a good photographer for our wedding was a priority for us, and David exceeded all of our expectations. He is professional, fun, and personable. I felt so at ease from the first "click" of the camera. Most importantly, David was able to capture the emotions of that day in his photos.. We opted not to have a videographer and after seeing the photos captured of our day, we realized we didn't even need it. The progression of the photographs told the stories, and showed the emotions, of that day in a more profound way than any video could. We love the photos and HIGHLY recommend David.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Julie · Married on 09/28/2013

We had a wonderful experience being photographed by David for both our engagement and wedding pictures. He was so easy to work with, very quick to respond, and just overall a great photographer. Our pictures were absolutely amazing and we couldn't believe how quickly he was able to get them to us after our wedding. His prices were more than reasonable and I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Jill · Married on 09/21/2013

I found David Payne's website while I was shopping online for a photographer for my wedding! Soon as I saw his pictures, I knew I had to have him as my photographer... I just KNEW it.... I called and told my family and my in-laws about him and shared his blog with everyone! I noticed that his pictures were such high quality and it made me nervous that he more than likely wasn't in my price range. I called and talked to David about what I was looking for and what my budget was. David and I worked out an agreement and stayed within my budget!! David even went above and beyond and came to the open house at my venue (on his day off)! The day of my wedding, it rained....all day... Up till the moment David Payne pulled into the parking out!!! He brought sunshine with him (free of charge)!!! He done a FABULOUS job! I could have NOT asked for a better photographer! I wouldn't say it was "luck" that I stumbled upon David's blog, I would like to think of it is a "blessing". Pictures are going to last you a lifetime! David even took to extra mile (AGAIN) in helping my make my pictures last by putting them on a SanDisk Memory Vault which keeps the quality of your pictures for at least 100 years! How cool is that! So you don't have to worry about scratching a disc!! Overall, I was beyond pleased with David and my pictures!! I highly highly recommend David for any bride out there!

Sent on 10/10/2013

David Payne Photography's reply:

Thanks Jill!!! It was a blast!!!

brittnie · Married on 08/24/2013

Me and my husband loved Davids work. We get so many compliments on our pictures. Anything we asked for he delivered very well. He's very flexible and willing to work with everyone. We definitely recommend him.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Beautiful photos & great quality! Very helpful and easy to work with. All our moments were captured

Sent on 07/15/2013

Hannah · Married on 06/22/2013

Dave was absolutely wonderful! Nobody noticed he was even there for both the ceremony and the reception yet he seemed to get every shot. He got some beautiful pictures too! We were extremely satisfied.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Lydia · Married on 06/15/2013

David Payne was our wedding photographer, and I knew from our first meeting with him that he would be great!! But, great is an understatement! He far exceeded our expectations!!! He took a ton of pictures and they are all outstanding! He did an awesome job of listening to what we wanted and making sure that we got all of those pictures and many many more!!! He also did a great job of getting our pictures to us in a very timely manner. Our wedding was two weeks ago today and we have ALL of our pictures and they have been edited!! That speaks volumes about the attention and effort David puts into his work!! David Payne is an outstanding photographer!!! We just can't think him enough for how well he captured our wedding day by creating images that are timeless and that we will treasure forever!!!

Sent on 06/29/2013

David Payne Photography's reply:

Thanks Lydia. Had a ton of fun at your wedding. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Michelle & Matt · Married on 06/01/2013

David Payne is a wonderful photographer! He captures the moments that many people desire. His work is excellent and I would recommend him to everyone!! My husband and I were very pleased with the work he did for both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures.

Sent on 06/10/2013
  • User3292885 · event on 05/26/2013

Very professional, beautiful photos. Easy and fun to work with. I would definitely recommend this photographer to friends.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Dave was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding. He did an amazing job keeping me updated throughout the wedding planning on what I needed to do with photography and working with our schedule. He was also a great at the wedding and made everyone in the wedding feel comfortable and ready to smile for him. Most importantly, the pictures turned out beautiful. I couldn't be happier with my decision to use David Payne.

Sent on 05/30/2013