David Orr Photography Reviews

David Orr Photography 4
David Orr Photography 5
David Orr Photography 6

Patti · Married on 02/14/2015

Love! Love! Love! Our wedding photographers were sensational! David and Amanda really caught great images from our special day! I truly can't say enough good things about our photos with the sunset! Just absolutely gorgeous! Easy to work with and very responsive to our ideas and vision but added his professional opinion as well! I highly recommend David Orr Photography!

Sent on 03/31/2015

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Patti and Wayne!! We are honored that you included us as part of your wedding day, and loved celebrating with you!

K · Married on 12/13/2014

Dave and Amanda are amazing! They were the first and only photographers that we interviewed for our wedding. For our first meeting Dave met us at our venue, which was over an hour away from him. We spent 3 hours walking the property going over the different shots, angles, and lighting that would work best. We knew right away that they were exactly what we were looking for. My husband and I are not photogenic people but we felt so comfortable with them. On our wedding day it wound up raining off and on throughout the day. And as my husband and I were freaking out, Dave and Amanda took charge and told us that it would all turn out okay. We got the most amazing photos with a wonderful fireplace setting inside and storm clouds, lightening and even a rainbow in the background outside. We were extremely happy with the results. Every person that has seen our wedding photos have said that they have never seen such beautiful photos EVER. Dave and Amanda were incredible; they were down to earth, and professional. We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/19/2015

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an absolute pleasure and honor to work with you two on your wedding day!!
  • O

Ozzy · Married on 12/06/2014

David and Amanda were wonderful. Very creative and professional. David made my husband who is very uncomfortable taking pictures feel relaxed and comfortable and David was able capture some amazing wedding pictures for us.

Sent on 01/16/2015

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Ozzy! We both loved being a part of your wedding, getting to know you two, and helping the photography go smoothly!

Megan · Married on 10/25/2014

We love love love David! We can't say enough nice things about David and his wife Amanda. We were recommended to his company thru our wedding venue (He was one of the options for our contract). David was by far our favorite so we had him do our engagement pictures as well. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos. We were thrilled with the way they came out.

David had the entire day scheduled out with the rest of our vendors so taking pictures went smoothly since we had discussed before hand which pictures we wanted (and didn't). He was also flexible in letting us incorporate our own ideas. Both Amanda and David have a calming demeanor and it is very easy to talk to and work with them. I would recommend David for any and all types of photography you would need in your life. I know we would choose him all over again and look forward to using him again in the future!

Sent on 11/16/2014

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Megan and Zach! We loved collaborating with you to make some beautiful wedding memories!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2014

David and Amanda were so amazing. Very professional and super patient. I really trusted them. Our wedding day happened to be the day of a crazy storm. They never missed a beat and worked around the weather and got some absolutely amazing shots of the storm clouds and sunset during a break in the rain. They even showed up with adorable umbrellas for us to use. They captured our day perfectly!

Sent on 10/15/2014

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Jennifer and Jason! We loved working with you and are so grateful for the opportunity to capture your wedding memories!

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2014

I recently got married at the Regale! and David Orr was one of a few choices for our photographer. We are SOOO happy we chose David! He was always quick to respond to our emails and so flexible. We live an hour away from the Regale!, and he was able to do meetings over the phone if we needed it. He was extremely professional and his pictures are just absolutely beautiful. He really knew the perfect places to get the perfect shots. He is beyond wonderful, and I would recommend him to anyone who wants beautiful pictures EVERYTIME.

Sent on 06/19/2014

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful compliments Brittany and Matt! I'll be in touch as soon as I have your edited images ready! :)

Angela · Married on 05/17/2014

David & his wife, Amanda, were fantastic! They photographed our engagement photos & our wedding. Our engagement photos were perfection, and my husband & I just saw our photos from our wedding & we were thrilled with the end results! David & Amanda made the whole experience so much fun for us. Thank you for capturing the perfect photos for the most important day of our lives! Dean & I are looking forward to working with you again in the future when we start our family. David & Amanda-you have a client for life! Thank you again!

Sent on 06/22/2014

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thanks Angela and Dean!! We had a wonderful time working with you and your families! Thanks for making us feel so welcome, and we can't wait to see how your family grows! :)
  • Y

Ye · Married on 05/15/2014

David was great! He was very easy to work with and really listen to what we want... I was very pleased with our engagement photos, and now the wedding photos. We love them. Thank you again David for capturing all the great moments on our special day!

Sent on 06/13/2014

David Orr Photography's reply:

You're welcome Ye and Brian, our pleasure!!

Kristin · Married on 04/17/2014

David was great to work with, and our pictures turned out great!

Sent on 06/20/2014

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Kristin and Ried for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day! I really enjoyed working with you!

Very very pleased with David. I couldn't have asked for better photos. He was easy to work with, professional and captured all of the special moments. Would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 05/31/2014

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!!

tracey · Married on 03/28/2014

After shopping around and speaking with several photographers, my husband Jerry and I decided to hire David. He was amazing! He listened to everything we said and wasn't afraid to share his thoughts even if we already "knew or thought we knew" what we wanted. He was extremely laid back the day of the wedding which had a tremendous calming effect on me. His professionalism came through. He took photos of things that I would never have dreamed would be significant and I am so glad he did. He's already received calls from several of my guests that want to obtain his services...Thank you David for everything! The moments that you captured are the best memories I could have ever asked for!

Sent on 06/08/2014

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Tracey and Jerry for including me in your wedding day! I loved working with you two!

We were married on January 19th, 2014 at the Pebble Creek Country Club, and lets just say we could never thank David and his lovely wife Amanda, enough for creating the memories of a lifetime. They were absolutely amazing in every single way and did everything in capturing the most precious moments of our special day. It was comfortable and fun, and our guests absolutely loved them just as much as we did. The photos were radiant, brilliant, fun, and had so much warmth behind them.

All the moments or tears of joy and laughter were captured by this amazing Photographer, and for that we will be forever grateful to David and Amanda.

Samantha & John

Sent on 02/17/2014

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thanks Samantha and John for having us be a part of your wedding day! We absolutely enjoyed working with you and your families!

Cortney · Married on 11/15/2013

David was such a pleasure to work with! His style of photography was just what my husband and I were looking for. What I really liked is he was there capturing all of the moments of our wedding, but it didn't take away from our special day.

Sent on 12/10/2013

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you, Cortney and Andrew, for trusting us with your wedding memories, and having us be a part of your day!

Kristen · Married on 11/10/2013

I met Dave at an open house and then called him & set up an appointment to meet up with all of us. We quickly learned that Dave & his wife Amanda are an amazing team and really spent the time to get to know my husband and I before they photographed our wedding a few months ago. They are such a down to earth couple, easy to work with, and flexible to your schedule. They're prices are very affordable and you really get your moneys worth when you choose David Orr Photography to be a part of your special day or event! With our custom package we chose to have them do a two hour engagement session that was included, and used a couple of the pictures for our unique save-the-date they created. I also love the custom and truly unique memory books that they create of your special day with high resolution quality prints. It really stands out from a collage book from the competitors! Overall Dave & Amanda really made our day extra special and we couldn't be happier with the end results! We would recommend them to our friends and family!

Sent on 01/21/2014

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thanks Kristen and Anthony for allowing us to be a part of your day! We loved working with you two and your families capturing such special memories!
  • Ruth

Ruth · Married on 10/19/2013

I really enjoyed having David as our photographer for our October 19 wedding. He was very flexible at meeting with us at starbucks close to my work and doing the final meeting over the phone because of our busy work schedule the week before the wedding. I absolutely love that he emails the link for our photos to our family and friends as well. I definitely recommend him, I know you wont be disappointed with his work.

Sent on 11/21/2013

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thanks Ruth and Yi-Hsin--I loved being a part of your wedding!

Alicia · Married on 09/28/2013

I was so nervous about my wedding pictures and how they would turn out, but after meeting with David I felt confidant that they would be good. Then I saw the samples. Holy cow! I was blown away. I couldn't wait to get all of them back. Every single one of my photos are fabulous. They are stunning. I can't pick a favorite. And everyone who has seen them agrees. David and his wife Amanda were excellent to work with, so fun and easy to get along with and captured the whole day so perfectly. The pictures are everything I wanted, could have imagined and more. You can relive every moment through those pictures and they managed to capture the magic and romance of my husband and I's big day. I can't wait to hire them again, I will use any excuse to have them take more pictures, anniversaries, babys, parties, I can't wait. My only regret was not taking the time to do engagement pictures with them. Now I just have to decide which picture is going to get blown up and put on canvas. I have a feeling we will have more than one huge canvas in the house of our wedding. I would highly recommended them to anyone.

Sent on 11/01/2013

David Orr Photography's reply:

Wow Alicia and Daniel, you are making us blush! It was truly our pleasure getting to know you two and being a part of your special day! We can't wait to see what the years ahead bring!

James & Ginger · Married on 09/07/2013

David and his wife were very easy to work with. They were a great team and did not miss a pic !!!
    The surroundings at the venue were amazing and David knew just what shots were going to work best for us. Look no further...David Orr is a true artist !!!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thanks Ginger and James! We loved working with you!

Katie · Married on 05/18/2013

WOW! I can't express how amazing David Orr and his wife are! We had the pleasure of meeting them at the open house at Regale! at DC Ranch about a year ago. David put us at ease with his knowledge and passion about photography. We decided to do our engagement session with David and his wife back in March and it was truly amazing. I was little nervous at first with the engagement session but it didn't take long before I was at ease and very comfortable with David and his wife. They work so well together and are truly working to get the best photo shots to capture this special moment for you. After spending our engagement session with them and seeing their work from our session I knew our wedding day and photos were going to be amazing. Again, the day of the wedding both David and Amanda were so patient, calm, collected, and fun it made our wedding photos so enjoyable. We just got our wedding photos back and we are blown away by their work, again! Not to mention that throughout the planning process David is very prompt in responding to you and willing to help with everything. We are so thankful to have been able to share this special time with such a wonderful photographer. I would recommend David Orr's services to anyone who is looking for a professional photographer! We cannot express our gratitude enough!

Sent on 06/21/2013

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thanks Katie and Nolan! We loved working with you two and are truly thrilled to have been part of your wedding celebration! We laugh and smile every time we look back on the moments we captured together!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/20/2013

David and his wife were awesome to work with. We had some issues with the men's tux's and they were very good with changing the order of pictures at the last minute so we could get the issue resolved. I highly recommend them and I would definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 09/30/2013

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Ashley and Chad--we loved working with you and being a part of your wedding day!

You get what you pay for. David Orr did a great job. We have no complaints and we love our wedding photos.

Sent on 04/13/2014

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you for the compliments and review!

Anthony Rachel · Married on 04/05/2013

We found David Orr through our venue and how lucky were we to find such an amazing person to work with. Not only did David and his wife photograph our wedding/reception but we also had him take our engagement pictures. They are such an easy going couple which makes them very easy to work with. They are open to new pose suggestions but also have great ideas of their own. They really do capture the personality of a couple through their work. When I sit down and look at my photos it is like we are right back in that day. The photos are so vivid and show true emotion. Because of them we will always have these beautiful photos to forever cherish and reminisce about our special day.

Sent on 06/16/2013

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thanks Rachel and Tony! You two were awesome to work with!

Crystal and Eric · Married on 04/04/2013

David worked positively with our unusual wedding ideas and was right there to capture the candid moments as well as the family photos. He took advantage of the surrounding area at the venue to frame terrific backdrops for our photos (including a pastel sunset). David also took shots of our cake and displays that were good enough for a magazine spread.

His packages were easy to understand and the finished product professionally presented.

When we told him there would be difficult lighting situations (like a performance in the dark with spinning lights), he planned ahead and got some wonderful slow exposure shots of the performer.

While doing candids, we didn't notice him (the mark of a good photographer) and there are several shots of babies smiling and people laughing that we didn't even know had happened.

Quality, Friendly, Dependable, Shows up on Time and Delivers finished product in beautiful binder.

Sent on 05/07/2013

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thanks Crystal and Eric for trusting us to capture your special celebration! We thoroughly enjoyed the festive atmosphere and unique photo opportunities!

stephanie · Married on 03/30/2013

David and his wife were amazing to work with! I met with him twice before the wedding to talk about what I wanted, time frames, etc. Day of went smoothly, my only regret was that I should have done 10 hrs instead of 8! David was super patient and positive with out unorganized wedding party, and things went smoothly! I received our wedding preview album only a couple after the wedding and that shocked me! They were SO gorgeous, better than I had even imagined. I searched all the wedding websites for photographers and I am so happy I chose David. Thank you!

Sent on 04/17/2013

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful compliments, Stephanie! We loved working with the two of you! We'll be in touch with the final images soon!

amanda · Married on 03/13/2013

Our pictures turned out beautiful

Sent on 10/12/2013

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Mandy and Nick, our pleasure!

Ashley · Married on 02/17/2013

David and his wife were wonderful to work with. They are so calm, understanding, and layed back that it made the photography portion of the wedding easy. They know just how to pose everyone for pictures and had unique ideas. After the ceremony when it was time for pictures with me and my new husband, David and his wife made that 45 minutes so relaxing and peaceful. It was the least stressful part of the day. David truly captured the day and evening in a way that no one else could.

Sent on 02/25/2013

David Orr Photography's reply:

Thank you Ashley! We're so happy and honored to have helped make your wedding day great!