David Myers Music Reviews

David Myers Music 1
  • Emily

Emily Williams · Married on 08/05/2019

Amazing musician!

When I was planning my wedding, I was very picky about the music for my ceremony. I am a musician, so I wanted to make sure the music was stunning. David did an outstanding job living up to my expectations! He played the piccolo trumpet for my wedding march, and it sounded just like his recording. I will definitely recommend him to my friends!

David Myers Music 2
  • Sarah

Sarah Aimlee · Getting married on 12/11/2019

He did an excellent job!

David did such an excellent job on my wedding! I contacted him almost a year in advance to play for my wedding and he stayed in contact with me throughout the year, updating me and just letting me know he was working on the music I selected. He took care of finding a piano player, and made sure to be at the wedding rehearsal to make sure the music went smoothly. So glad I chose him!

• Katie

Katie Davis · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding Ceremony Trumpeter

David played in conjunction with a pipe organist for my wedding ceremony and it was fantastic! He is very talented and a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend him enough!