David L Pipkin Entertainment Reviews

2 | Spring, TX

2 Reviews for David L Pipkin Entertainment

Crystal · Married on 05/14/2011

We decided to hire a DJ, at the last minute, for my son's college graduation party. I met David at a different event and discussed hiring him for the next weekend. Knowing the party would have every age group, he managed to impress all in attendance. David did an outstanding job as he interacted with the guests through singing and drawing them into the song. As the mother of the graduate, this night was to be very special, and David made it happen. I will definately call him when services are needed again.
    Crystal Steele

Sent on 05/27/2011

Tracy · Married on 04/30/2011

David L. Pipkin Entertainment was a hit at our reception. He is very personable and a real crowd pleaser. On our intitial meeting it was important to him that he was aware of every little detail concerning our play list, ie; what we did want played and more importantly what we did not want. He is not just a spin doctor but a true entertainer! He was able to sing several of the songs we selected to be on our play list and he sang them rather well! He was very professional in arriving and setting up well before he was scheduled to start playing. He did a wonderful job interacting with our guest. Everyone had a great time! I recomend David L. Pipkin Entertainment!
    david.dlpe@gmail.com

Sent on 05/23/2011

David L Pipkin Entertainment's reply:

Playing for your wedding was a true pleasure - I felt like I was honoring friends. Thank you for choosing me, and I look forward to playing your 10th, 20th, 25th and 50th Anniversaries! Thank you for your kind review, and I am sure I will be seeing you and your new husband very soon...