David & Kristina Photography Reviews

36 | Greenville, SC

36 Reviews for David & Kristina Photography

36 David & Kristina Photography Reviews

Shannon · Married on 10/14/2017

David and Kristina were an absolute joy to work with. My husband and I were married October 14th, 2017 and we first met with David in May 2017. In our initial meeting he was full of ideas and really listened to what we want our photos to be like. We shot engagement photos with them shortly after at The Cliffs Vineyards golf course. They were willing to drive to this location for us and David had such good eyes for fantastic shots on the golf course and lake. The pictures cam out amazing! At the wedding they worked with us to take pictures before the ceremony and made sure we were finished with enough time to relax before the actual ceremony. We received pictures in a timely manner and they even sent us a personalized glass flash drive with all of our pictures! Friends and family have been constantly complimenting our photos and have even purchased some of their own from smugmug. Overall it was a wonderful experience and they really captured the joy my husband and I felt on our wedding day, as well as the joy of all of our guests!

Andrew · Married on 05/13/2017

We met David and Kristina at a wedding expo in downtown Greenville. Within a few minutes of speaking with them and looking through their sample albums we knew they were the photographers for us! David and Kristina were great to work with every step of the way. They were very prompt with responding to any questions/emails, and were always flexible with working with our schedules. Both our engagement and wedding photos came out amazing, and we are so thankful they were able to capture all of our special moments. By the end of it all we felt like we were working with close friends, because they worked hard to get to know us and what was important to us. We look forward to working with them in the future!

Amber · Married on 03/25/2017

Absolutely amazing!! David and Kristina shot our engagement session, bridal portrait session, and also our wedding! They drove over 4 hours to accommodate us and have been so great!! We love their work and love working with them as they aren't afraid to try anything!! beautiful photos!!

Jen · Married on 07/30/2016

David and Kristina are masters at light and composition. This couple understands that working as a team exponentially assists their creativity when working with clients. Kristina captures the story while David finds ways to explore new techniques in photography. My husband and I are thrilled to have worked with David and Kristina, they both made our event enchanting!

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

David and Kristina were amazing! They personalized our experience based on what we wanted. Our engagement and wedding picture are top quality! If you are looking for amazing photographers go with David and Kristina! You will not be disappointed.

Robert · Married on 06/25/2016

David and Kristina were both great to work with. They went above and beyond to make sure that we got the pictures we wanted and then the quality of their photos way exceeded our expectations. In my opinion, there is no other choice for a photographer!

Aubrey · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I were planning our June wedding while we were both in school. After calling several photographers, I called David and immediately he began making my life so much easier. He was willing and capable of handing all the details. We came in for a consultation and after meeting with David and Kristina, we knew we had found the perfect photographers for our special day. Kristina is organized and efficent and made sure every image we wanted was planned. They are both professional and fun which allowed them to capture our wedding and joy from that day. Their images are beautifully lit and almost magical. They got every shot, made us feel beautiful and relaxed, and even captured some images that I never would have imagined possible. From start to finish, they treated us like their number one priority and a valued friend. Our wedding album is gorgeous, our prints couldn't look better, and they were an absolute pleasure to work with. We wanted a fun celebration and David and Kristina (and Emily) captured that energy and love. Thank you so very much.

One of the most overwhelming vendor decisions is choosing a photographer...there are so many out there! Though for us it was a no-brainer to hire David and Kristina. They are top-notch pros at what they do! They understand how weddings work and know exactly what questions you already have in mind. We loved D&K Photography because of all the package options offered. Our engagement session was outside and HOT but they worked through it with humor and professionalism. Wedding day photos were a breeze due to their organization and easy-going nature. My now-husband envisioned fake smiles and stiff poses but David and Kristina made it easy to get comfortable with natural posing and genuine expressions. We are so excited to see the final product. Would highly recommend this duo. Book early!!

Laura · Married on 11/07/2015

I am so thrilled that David and Kristina photographed our wedding! At times, planning our wedding from 10 hours away was challenging- but not with these two. David talked to me on the phone discussing timeline, photo locations, etc for over an hour before we even signed our contract. He was accessible via phone or email as needed before the wedding. They met us immediately after we got off the plane two days before our wedding (even waited for flight delays!), and we did a walk through of our sites planning shots. (We wanted to see where has the best leaves for fall foliage.) They were so sweet and supportive on our wedding day. And the quality of the photos? Well, the photos are gorgeous. Our pictures are truly a keepsake and take my breath away every time I look at them. Our wedding had some difficult to shoot venues (Trinity Lutheran Church, UpCountry History Museum), but you would never know! David and Kristina definitely know their stuff. I would whole heartedly recommend these two to anyone.

Jill · Married on 10/10/2015

Absolutely amazing! David and Kristina are so personable and dedicate their time to making sure you are 100% satisfied. I've used them for family pictures, engagement pictures, and wedding pictures and have been amazed every time!

Cynthia · Married on 10/04/2015

David and Kristina were wonderful. I knew the minute that I met them that they would perfect capture our wedding. They were patient with the quirks of our wedding — including capturing the chaos of breaking a piñata — and the insanity of bring together two very different families. I'd like to think I was not a bridezilla, but photography was the only thing that could not go wrong, in my mind, during the wedding. And it didn't. They captured every priceless moment; every hug, every laugh, every detail. There were several decisions I made for the wedding that I second-guessed myself afterward for. Hiring David and Kristina was not one of them.

Katelyn · Married on 06/06/2015

First let me say that I am extremely picky about photography, I'm an artist and I pride myself of being able to really "see" the difference between a picture and a photograph; so when I started looking for a photographer for my wedding my expectations were very high! Muse10 will give you true life-time quality photographs!! David and his wife Kristina found all the best angles and light to make my groom and me look AMAZING! Muse 10 gives you 2 great photographers for the price of 1! David and his wife work as a team and I think their close relationship with each other’s styles helps them to "divide and conqueror" to get all the different shots. Kristina has more of a photo-journalism style that is great for capturing those candid moments that happen and David has a really creative eye for staging unique shots that don't feel like the every day wedding portraits. Our package included an engagement session which was a great chance for us to all get a feel for how we all work together. They were game to try some more creative shots that really reflected our personality (like climbing up an old ruin & wading barefoot through a river!) & David is willing to do whatever it takes to get the shot (like laying down in a field of thorns & accidentally inhaling a bug!) On the wedding day Kristina did a great job of supporting David during the group photos which really helped us move through those photos fast! During the ceremony they captured both of our faces as we saw each other. I'm SO PLEASED with the results! They caught all of the moments we were hoping for- even when my groom unexpectedly jumped up in the air and clicked his heels together! I also love that we get a photo album, even though I'm an artist and could do it myself, I don't have time! The albums I saw in David's studio were gorgeous! I cannot say enough good things about them! Don't hesitate to go with Muse10, you'll be glad you did!!

Mary Stuart · Married on 04/11/2015

They were amazing and such a pleasure to work with! They did our engagement and wedding photography and the pictures turned out beautiful. They were so creative. We would definitely use them again :)

They were perfect and really listened to what we wanted. They are experts and had everything ready to go to make our lives easier with one less thing to worry about. They took awesome pictures and captured the best memories for us to remember always. They were professional and anything we asked they were more than happy to capture. It was great having two of them so they can capture the same shot from different angles! Would highly recommend them!

Giselle · Married on 11/08/2014

David and Christina Junker were the BEST photographers we could have ever hoped to have photographed our daughter's wedding. They worked as a team and took some of the best shots imaginable. We had ZERO worries and they made us feel like guests at the wedding and not the host and hostess. We would use them again and again for other family events.

Laura · Married on 10/18/2014

This husband and wife duo are a great team of photographers. They are pleasant, outgoing, friendly, beautiful lighting in their work, hard-working and very professional. Just a real pleasure to do business with! One of the best parts of their wedding package is that taking engagement photos ahead of the big day helps you develop an easy, comfortable working relationship with them so that photos are more candid and smiles more genuine because they've gotten to know you already. This made the groom much more comfortable with the process! The engagements photos were a huge success and we expect to be more than satisfied with wedding ceremony and reception pictures too. They even dropped in at the rehearsal to see what would be needed the next day. The only suggestion I can think of is that they are so easy-going that they might need to become a little bossier to make working with large wedding parties like ours move and stand in positions! We hope to work with them again in the future for sure!

Lindsey · Married on 07/26/2014

Muse 10 did an AMAZING JOB!!! From save the dates, bridals, to wedding photos, all of my photos were so good! Another wonderful thing about Muse 10 is that they are so great to work with. Throughout my whole process of working with them I could see that they work extremely hard for the customer and their quality of work is fantastic. I plan on using Muse 10 for all of my family photos in the future.

David and Kristina are WONDERFUL folks and are great to work with. This was a destination wedding for us so it was a struggle to find vendors with no local referrals to go by. We had attended a wedding they photographed and had signed up with the link they sent out even pre-wedding to view this couples photos. We compared the quality of their photos and their pricing to no less than 50 other photographers & found no others that compared. So much so that we were willing to pay their very reasonable fee to travel to our daughters wedding which was approx. 5 hours from their home. Their website is superb--they respond promptly and furnish answers in great detail to emails--they are very organized and keep everyone on track so you have more time to enjoy the day--they are so patient,which is needed with so many people involved. They put out a business card at the reception for guests to have a link to view the photos of your wedding, which is an awesome detail. We have received so many comments from our guests and vendors on how excellent they thought the photos were. Our family can't sing their praises enough to relay how much we enjoyed working with them or how thrilled we are with the photos. Cindy Woerner, Mother of the bride

Muse 10 are true professionals and a joy to work with. Their attention to detail produces outstanding photos and they are almost invisible in their presence, allowing the wedding to proceed with no interference. We couldn't be happier with their service and are confident that the photos we receive will be of the same quality. So glad we found them!

Johanna · Married on 05/03/2014

David and Kristina captured the most precious moments of our wedding with pictures more beautiful than I could have imagined! They have such a talent for catching candid moments and emotion without your even knowing they're snapping a photo! Their planning expertise was invaluable- they discussed every detail with us in advance and made our wedding day stress-free and fun! Would absolutely use Muse10 again!!

Stephanie · Married on 03/22/2014

Muse10 did a great job. My parents have been glowing about the high quality and professionalism of his work. Not only were his pictures stunning, but he had them back to us in such a timely manner and always made the products he gave us personalized. His pictures are stunning, and his hard work ethic was amazing,

Marci · Married on 11/16/2013

We love these photographers!! Amazing people and incredible photos. Best decision we made (besides getting married!).

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2013

Photography was a huge priority for me when planning my wedding. It's the pictures, along with the memories, that will last a lifetime. That being said, David and Kristina were absolutely the BEST choice in wedding photography. We had our engagment session and wedding photographed by them, and I can't tell you how many compliments we've received on the quality and creativity of work. Beautiful pictures, that truly capture the emotion of the moment. I could sing the praises of Muse10 for days. Even our other vendors (who always want to know who else you've booked) commented on how we were using a "top photographer in the area". My mother liked that they "were all over the wedding, but you never felt like you had a camera in your face." We can't wait to see our album all put together! Fun to work with, very talented, and worth the price!

Gabriela · Married on 08/10/2013

Incredible, quick , professional service! The pictures turned out amazing! High quality work!

Shayna · Married on 06/22/2013

These guys are awesome people to work with. If you are looking for someone to have fun with while and yet taking good photos these are it!! They can laugh and have a good time but still be professional. They did my engagement, bridal, and wedding and the pictures came out awesome they get shots that people don't normally get. they also make sure you look fabulous and guide you in different poses that will get a good shot. If you have no modeling background they will help you look good!! You get to see all the pictures they took and you can get albums made and also cd's of all the pictures aIso you can pick and custom your package with them so you can get what you would like. I couldn't asked for a better service from them. I would recommend them to anyone!!