david jones photography Reviews

13 | Crozet, VA

13 Reviews for david jones photography

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 11/19/2011

David jones photography did a wonderful job photographing my wedding day. Before the wedding, I spoke with David a couple times to let him know what kinds of pictures I wanted and who I would want pictures with. He was very flexible and was able to give me exactly what I wanted and more! Throughout the event, he was professional and captured many of the moments I will remember for the rest of my life. He is candid pictures of the reception are some of my favorite shots of family and friends and I absolutely love the picture of my husband and me together! He blended with the crowd and got great shots but was easy to find when I wanted specific pictures with people. After the wedding our pictures were up online within a couple of days and I received the prints very fast in the mail. I would highly recommend david jones photography to any bride/groom.

Sent on 01/14/2012
  • F

Sheila · Married on 06/25/2011

David Jones Photography captured memories for a lifetime. His commitment at my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception was amazing. He captured so many special moments that would have been lost. His dedication to his client's needs and wants is just priceless. His ability to be in the right place at the right time is unbelievable. My daughter's most important person she said would be her photographer. I now understand why! His shots were clear, precise, and beyond a doubt TOP QUALITY photography. David is so willing to work with his clients. He takes a great deal of pride in his work. One thing I can quarantee is David Jones Photography will provide you with a lifetime of memories. I honestly do not believe this gentlman sat down the entire night. I want to say a special thanks to his daughter, Summer, for help. I highly recommend this vendor. Thanks for an AMAZING JOB!!

Sent on 08/02/2011

Tara · Married on 10/23/2010

David was pure professionalism. His pictures are beautiful and he provided everything we wanted. He listened to our desires and concerns and was able to catch the feeling we wanted in our wedding photographs. He handled our families with respect, yet, was able to get the posed pictures done quickly. David was immediately available for every shot we wanted at the reception but blended seamlessly with our guests. He is fabulous.

Sent on 11/08/2010

Lizzie A. · Married on 08/21/2010

David was a positive presence throughout the entire day, and his work speaks for itself. He has a great website to preview his style.

Sent on 10/01/2010

Kimberly · Married on 05/09/2009

David Jones did a fantastic job with everything! He was easy to work with, flexible, very professional and listened to what my husband and I wanted. We are extremely pleased with the quality of the prints and the variety of shots David took (a perfect mix of candid in the moment shots with the posed pictures we had requested). It is amazing how David captured precious moments when we did not even know he was there. Not only are we impressed, but our family and friends also commented on how beautiful our wedding pictures turned out. We would highly recommend his services to anyone. Thank you, David!

Sent on 05/26/2009

Lauren · Married on 12/06/2008

I was very pleased with my experience with David Jones. I would definitely recommend him to other Brides.

Sent on 12/15/2008

Emily · Married on 09/20/2008

David did an excellent job as our photographer. He helped with everything, from our engagement pictures until the moment we drove off after the reception. He was always very professional, kind, efficient and took wonderful pictures. I would recommend his services to anyone wanting a responsible and professional photographer.

Sent on 10/24/2008

Melanie · Married on 09/06/2008

Very professional and polite. Extremely thorough in coverage of wedding/reception. Non intrusive when getting candid shots. Quite capable in managing large groups of people for posed shots. Because of his extensive experience, on numerous occasions he went above and beyond the call, and our expections, by offering assistance when unexpected circumstances arose. Very beautiful pictures! Totally satisfied and highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/11/2008

Kecia · Married on 07/19/2008

We greatly enjoyed working with David. From the first meeting, we knew that he was good match for our needs for a wedding photographer. David was very easy going and relaxed while maintaining a very professional presence. We loved his ability to capture amazing candid photos of the day (details the bride and groom often miss!). When the proofs came promptly in the mail, we enjoyed reliving our big day from beginning to end. David offered something many photographers do not: his services from an hour before the ceremony until the bride and groom leave the reception. Your day is completely captured in memories for years to come!

Sent on 08/31/2008

Melinda · Married on 04/05/2008

David was an outstanding addition to our wedding. He blended in with the guests, was extremely professional and turned out such amazing quality photographs. From the moment we contacted him, he was accomodating in meeting with us at a location that was convenient for us, showed us his work and final product from past weddings and had a simple to follow pricing structure that worked for us. I was so impressed by his work that I hired him to photograph our rehearsal party so that we wouldn't have to worry about photos instead of enjoying the party.
    I highly recommend David and am so happy that we made the decision to work with him!

Sent on 09/03/2008

Alison · Married on 08/08/2008

Working with David was wonderful. Not only is the quality of his work exceptional, but he was easy to contact, quick to respond, willing to honor individual requests and proclivities, and attuned to the needs of the parties involved.

Sent on 08/31/2008

Lauren · Married on 07/05/2008

David Jones was a wonderful photographer for our wedding night. He also met us a few months beforehand for engagement photos. David was very efficient, paid close attention to us during the entire night, and captured the perfect photos for us to remember our wedding. He seemed to take wonderful pictures of everything without us even knowing he was in the room. I would highly recommend him for use at any event!!

Sent on 09/06/2008

Alison · Married on 08/10/2007

David did a wonderful job photographing our wedding day! His style was unobtrusive, yet he managed to capture many moments from our day that we didn't even know had happened at the time. I would highly recommend David's photography services to any bride!

Sent on 09/03/2008