David England Photography Reviews

86 | Long Beach, CA

86 Reviews for David England Photography

• I

Ilan · Married on 10/13/2012

This review is long overdue! My wife and I got married 5 years ago aboard a yacht, and hit the jackpot when we were graced by David's presence. First and foremost he's just an awesome friendly guy with a lot of energy, and makes you feel very comfortable with the whole picture process. He'll direct and guide you with what he's looking for in the shot, and then gets to work with his magic. In one shot apparently I wasn't giving him enough personality, so he made me do several jumping jacks until I was laughing (probably out of embarrassment haha) and it produced a genuine looking smile. Genius! David is super chill and just an absolute pleasure to work with, and the pictures he created for us were pure perfection, capturing every part of our special day. I would hire him again in a heartbeat for any special celebration we may have in the future, and highly highly recommend him to anyone wanting the most professional and skilled photographer out there. Thanks for creating such a magical day for us David, you rock man!

Sent on 10/31/2017

David is one of the most professional photographers I have ever met. His work is outstanding. His attitude is amazing. His pictures capture so much of the feeling. We were honor to have David as our photographer for our wedding and also my daughter's sweet 15th. I highly recommend David! He brings the memories to life in the pictures. We absolutely love his work! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Niecy · Married on 10/08/2011

When my Husband and I were looking for a photographer, the most important thing to us was to find a photographer who truly captured the emotion of joy, laughter, and love. David was engaging, fun, and wow--what an amazing eye for the perfect shot! He has great attention to detail and was very creative in his work. Not only did our family and friends find him very entertaining, he worked his @$$ off to capture as many pictures as he could. Working with David was a delightful from the booking to the event day. Thank you Dave for the beautiful slide show--with music and the memories that we will always REMEMBER!! Book David today for your event you will not regret it.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Lori · Married on 09/25/2010

David and his assistant did a wonderful job taking pictures of our wedding.

I hardly noticed them most of the time while they got every shot.

They were professional, friendly, and flexible.

The DVD was put together beautifully .

The quality of the pictures (color & black & white) is exceptional and we are very pleased with the selection that was provided.

We are so happy we chose David...Thank You...Lori & Anthony

Sent on 10/14/2010

Robert · Married on 10/18/2009

My wife would have lost her mind if our wedding photos didn't turn out. I couldn't have been more pleased with the results. David was very professional and covered every angle of the wedding. He got not only the standard photos you would expect, but he's great with the "artsy" type photos as well. While he was always where the action was during the wedding, he was always professional and never in the way. I wish I looked as good in real life as I do in these pictures. Most importantly, my wife loved them. Happy wife, happy life.

Sent on 11/19/2010

Sabella · Married on 10/10/2009

I had a bridal party of 12 girls... so I know I needed someone with lots of patience. David was exactly what I was looking for.... He was personable, on time and funny... Everyone commented on his sense of humor.

Most local venders were twice the price and you were not getting half of what David offered. David went above & beyond what we expected with our photos. He had an eye for detail that came to life in each of the photos he captured. He is a joy to work with. David arrived early & was able to take pictures that recorded all those special intimate moments that only after you view the picture you recall that they happened. If you want a photographer that makes you feel at ease on this day - then David is the professional you want in charge of your pictures.

Sent on 10/27/2010

Sabella · Married on 10/10/2009

I was lucky enough to be in two weddings where David was the photographer. I had the opportunity to see how he worked, as well as his finished product. Naturally, when the time came for me to get married, there was no question in my mind as to who I wanted as my photographer. On my wedding day he made me feel like a princess. David and his assistants made me feel as if I was the most important person in the world. David is extraordinarily creative, professional, and punctual. His attention to detail was amazing, and it showed in the photos he took. We kept pinching ourselves because we couldn’t believe how beautiful our wedding pictures were. He made us look our very best in every photo.
    Sincerely,
    Sabella & Robby

Sent on 08/23/2015

Robert · Married on 08/30/2008

We got everything we asked for and more. We didn't want the regular wedding shots. Of course we were talked into taking some traditional shots and we are glad we did, but when you look at our wedding album, you can feel the love. The DVD we received with the music from our wedding was an added bonus and has been shared with friends around the world.
    Pick Pix by David and you won't regret your decision for a minute.

Sent on 11/07/2010

Nedy · Married on 07/15/2006

I LOVE DAVID, he made me feel so comfortable and no nerves, he paid attention to all the details that I worked so hard on and captured them on film. I recommended 3 other family members and they used them 100% satisfaction. I felt like he was part of my family. I love showing off my dvd album and can now show my two year old. I will continue to recommend David to every bride, his pricing is reasonable and he is so friendly. Mr. and Mrs Mejia

Sent on 11/03/2010

Trina · event on: 05/18/2015

This is the fourth time I have used David England Photography. The first time we hired him was for our wedding. We also had him come for our grand baby's first birthday party. He is very professional, courteous and easy to communicate with. During the function, he works around the people with ease and is unobtrusive. His style of photography is both artistic and conventional. We hope to continue to use him in the future for our special occasions.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/19/2015

David was amazing! We had 2 photographers and we had him for a shorter amount of time than the time of the reception and he gave us a great deal! Plus he was recommended by one our venue and he was so phenomenal. He really listened to what we wanted and gave us everything we asked for and more.

He was up front about his prices and I would definitely rehire him. For what we paid for, we got 2 photographers instead of just the one and the other man was just as passionate about his work and they were both incredibly involved in the entire process and worked with mine and my groom's personality.

David was always a phone call, text, or email away and he always replied within 24-48 hours at the maximum.

Sent on 12/21/2015