David England Photography Reviews

86 | Long Beach, CA

86 Reviews for David England Photography

Markwm7@Mac.com · event on: 05/03/2016

I recently finished writing a book about real estate investing. It was a new project for me, so I wanted new photographs to rebrand myself.
    It had been many years since I had professional photos taken, and my looks had changed since then. I knew it was time for a current portrait.
    I didn't know any photographers personally, so I started looking online.
    I Googled Linked In Photographer Long Beach, and David England Photography was on the first page, and had the highest rating. After my photo shoot, I know why. David was personable, professional, and really easy to work with. Right from the beginning he put me at ease. He asked me questions about the type of photos I was looking for, and how I planned to use them. He also took the time to explain the process of the session, even before he picked up his camera. David posed me, and checked my clothing to make sure everything was right. He took a few images and showed them to me. They looked REALLY GOOD! So good, that it was clear to me that David was a master at his craft. I highly recommend David England Photography for your headshots. Whether it’s for Real Estate, Linked In, or because you’ve got a new look, call on David England Photography. I'm glad I did. You will be too.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Emily · Married on 04/24/2016

David was a DELIGHT to work with! His photos are absolutely gorgeous. As a Wedding Planner, David made it easy from the start. He was always quick to answer emails and communicates wonderfully. He executed all that was needed and more to ensure a perfect photos for our clients. He knew exactly which shots the couple wanted and even pulled off sunset photos! He also offers a wonderful service where he prints photos on the spot later in the Reception for everyone to enjoy. David was amazing, professional, and I will definitely recommend him to my future clients. Thank you, David!

Sent on 05/10/2016

K.c. · Married on 04/23/2016

Our wedding ceremony was out-doors (tough lighting), the reception was indoors. David & his team did a fantastic job with minimal effort on our part. He communicated well & quickly. He worked with our wedding planner, Lola & the results were terrific. The price was quite reasonable for a professional team. You only get one shot at this. I recommend them highly.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Stacy · Married on 04/09/2016

My fiance (now husband) and I started working with David England almost a year before our wedding. He was always very professional, friendly and on top of everything. His pictures were all beautiful and we couldn't be more pleased with him all the way around. He and his fellow photographers captured everything we wanted and more from our special day from shots prior to the ceremony all the way through the reception. I would highly recommend David England Photography for any special occasion you want captured for a lifetime of memories.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Dennis · event on: 04/08/2016

We hired David England for our new product line international launch event, there were many attendees from around the world and special guest speakers. In a crowded room with multiple areas to focus on, I was very impressed as to how well David captured this event in his photography. With very minimal direction, David was able to tell the story of our grand event in the photos that he took that day, this is how you know you are working with a great photographer...when you don't have to look for captions or explanations, you simply let the photos tell the story. We will definitely work with David again.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Jackie · Married on 03/19/2016

David England Photography was recommended to us by our wedding venue, Hornblower Yachts in Marina Del Rey, and it was the best decision we could have made. From our first emails with him, we liked his style and then when we we met a few weeks later, we knew instantly he was the photographer for us. His pictures were absolutely gorgeous and all of his subjects looked like they were having a blast!! As a result, we immediately booked him!

He and his co-photographer, Stephanie, showed up early on the day of our wedding, which was a huge relief to me (as I was nervous about anyone missing the boat) and immediately began putting everyone at ease. They fit right in with our family and friends and never once felt like an intrusion. As we had previously provided them with the pictures we had wanted, they arranged them all for us so we didn't have to worry or think of anything. As the day was ending, they provided us with a sampling of the pictures they had taken and each was better than the last. Our wedding was only 4 days ago and I have no doubt how amazing the pictures will look when we get them all in a few weeks!! I would definitely work with David England Photography again!!!!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Mark · Married on 03/19/2016

When we met David it did not take long to know he was the right guy for us. He understood us and knew exactly what we were looking for. The quality of his work is amazing but I think what is as important is you can feel the vibe we were going for in his photos. David fit in like he was a family member and has great intuition to understand the company he is in and captured all the fun and feelings of our wedding. He captured all the beautiful ceremony and family moments and also the moments of laughter and pure joy which is shown so well in his work. David really made things easy for us and his relaxed manner and humor really made taking the picture so much fun. David and his wonderful assistant had some photographs ready for us at the end of our wedding so we knew that his work was amazing. We were totally shocked that they could have such great looking photographs ready in such a short amount of time. Jackie and I were blown away. Knowing how good the quality was we were so excited to receive the rest of the photos. David delivered CD's and a portable drive with the photos on it even earlier than the time frame he said he would. He also supplied a link to our Photos on line so that all of our relatives overseas could view them. His communication and professionalism from start to finish was brilliant. I have the highest respect for David work and I would use him for any event i the future. He is amazing

Sent on 04/22/2016

Jack · event on: 03/04/2016

Share review
    Edit review
    5.0 star rating 3/30/2016
    i went to david in march of 2016 for some updated photo's, mostly head-shot types. i'm not big on photo sessions, which is probably why i had waited too long to do this updating; however, i had the most pleasant surprise in store when i met up with david. the enviroment is very pleasant and relaxing. more so, his personality, nature, concern, and direction all made for a fast and fun time. he sure knows his job!!...and his subject. he asks alot of questions before we even started, HE LISTENS, then he takes over and all you have to do is follow. i ended up with numerous shots to select from, he ASSURED me to not be concerned over minor flaws in the proofs as he'd take the time and care to eliminate them from the selected shots .... and he did that! great photographer, great guy!!! i'd recommend him to anyone who wants to look BETTER THAN EVER!!! great job!!!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Ryan · Married on 01/23/2016

My wife and I chose to have our wedding ceremony on a yacht from Hornblower Cruises in Newport Bay. The wedding coordinator provided a list of photographers which included David England Photography and said they photographed many of the weddings on Hornblower Cruises.

An hour before the wedding we met David England and his additional photographer, Jerry, on board the yacht. They were both extremely professional and enthusiastic about their work. David asked if we had any special request and I informed him that I my eight year old daughter was going to be in the wedding and that I wanted to make sure that we ended up with some nice photos of her during the event. David and Jerry soon began taking photos and we were really impressed by how they interacted with the wedding guests. When the time came for family and wedding party photos they had great ideas for the photos and the process was fun and stress free. Jerry took the time to follow my daughter around on the dance floor so he could get pictures of her enjoying the evening. At the end of the night David and Jerry presented my wife and I with a small leather bound portfolio that contained 10 photos from the wedding and another 15 photos with paper picture frames! We were amazed that he took the time and effort to print these out while on the yacht.

Approximately four weeks later as promised David emailed us a link to our photos and we also received them by mail on a flash drive. We now have amazing photos of our wedding and our guest. And as I was assured, we have many amazing photos of my daughter in the wedding and later dancing and having fun! David included several black and white versions of some of the color photos and the difference is amazing! We highly recommend David England Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. David's service and his finished product are outstanding!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Michelle · Married on 12/25/2015

AMAZING!!!
    David and his team deserve much more than five stars.
    He was a joy to work with, which comes in handy when you are planning a holiday wedding.
    I particularly appreciated that the Photographer was never in the way of the guests or wedding party.
    We look forward to working with him again for family portraits.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Amber · event on: 11/15/2015

David England is wonderful!!! We had a perfect experience. He was very responsive and professional prior to booking, which is so refreshing. We had a fairly challenging session as we had our 5 month old and our 2 dogs to include, and he was never frustrated. I was floored with his patience! Even when we were ready to be done with the shoot, he encouraged us to continue on and get some more shots! He had a super quick turnaround with our photos as well…he even had uploaded some of his favorites to his phone DURING the session and sent them to us! Are you kidding me?! So great! So we were able to send them to close family members as a teaser, and they loved them!! We were so happy with the photos and we can’t wait to put them on our first family Christmas card. David is the all-around perfect package. Great price, great attitude, great photos. If you are looking for a seamless experience, I would definitely recommend him…and we will be using him again!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Devery · event on: 11/13/2015

My company was looking for a photographer near one of our locations for headshots. David graciously went on-location and took these photos in short notice. He even brought the backdrop/set up for the headshots to our warehouse so that we could have beautiful images to now keep in our company database for years to come. In addition, David captured magnificent candid photographs of our employees, which will be displayed in our company-wide video shown at the beginning of the new year. As I am located in a different office (in Colorado), I was very thankful that David took the time to call me during the photography session to check in. We will definitely keep David England Photography in mind for future work events!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Johnny · Married on 10/24/2015

All I can say is WOW!!! Having David do our wedding photography was the best decision I made, his creativity, originality, patience was Amazing!!. He captures the best moments in his photo that speak a story for it self. He works ur ideas, goes out of his way and makes ur special. Don't make a mistake by going to someone else, u WON'T be disappointed. Thanks David.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/03/2015

I don't normally write reviews, but I had to I was so pleased with David's work. I was referred to David for my wedding pictures. My wedding was October 3, 2015 He was the best !!! We had him do are engagement photos first. Me nor my husband are the picture type, but David made it so much fun he had us laughing and smiling the whole day. The picture came out so nice and we got them back within a few days. Now my wedding this man did his thing.... We had 3 photographers and they were all very good. He made us accordion album that same night with some of are wedding photos... the picture were beautiful. I can't express how happy I was with this mans work. Just from the first time I spoke with him on the phone I knew I was going to love his work. I took my husband to meet him before we sign up and even my husband had a good vibe about him. I will use him for all my picture in the future and I will send all my friends and family to him. He is awesome and does phenomenal work.... Thank you David again for everything you are the best!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • I

Isabel · Married on 08/10/2015

David England does amazing work! I have worked with him for a couple of years. I am very impressed with the quality of his work and his professionalism. I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 08/24/2015
  • User6023964 · event on: 08/08/2015

I was very impressed with the way the David (the photographer) was able to get my son to smile . ( He never smiles for pictures) . The whole event (Boy Scout Eagle Court of Honor) was captured in pictures. I was so busy hosting the event I didn't have time to enjoy the entire event but now I can look back on the wonderful pictures and see how it unfolded. Thank you David !!. I know who to use on my next event, David.

Sent on 12/05/2015

David · event on: 07/27/2015

Hello, I would like to give credit where credit is due. I have been in the fashion and beauty industry for 35 years. I have worked with many photographers in my day, (print work, magazines, weddings ect). I just have to say hands down that David of David England Photography is the best to photographer I have ever worked with. I'm not super photogenic, but somehow he made the photos he took of me look like I was ready to be on the cover of GQ magazine. From the very first meeting, he was punctual, polite, and ready to work. David was very kind. His eye for getting that "perfect shot" was unparalleled. Most of the photos he took of me were ones I used. Very little ended up on the cutting room floor. If you are looking for someone with a cool personality who is very comfortable to be around, David is your man. If you need to capture a specific look or feel, or maybe one you didn't know existed, David England Photography can do that for you. David, I just want to publicly thank you for the best photos I've ever taken!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Tina · event on: 07/12/2015

Not only did David take excellent photographs of and during our event, he was actually part of our entertainment for the evening. As part of our marketing around a particular item the event was a "sunset" event and David actually held small technical sessions for guests on how to take the best possible "sunset" picture with what-ever gadget or camera they had with them. It was an excellent event and David England Photography was a key part.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Carla · Married on 06/20/2015

My wedding was in Mexico and the pictures that David took were fantastic. They truly capture the happiness that radiated on that day, not just for me and my husband but for the people at the wedding. He was able to capture the moments that you truly want to cherish forever. We had some rainy days, which I thought would complicate some of the photography, but I was wrong, the photos look all amazing! He did a fantastic job! As I see them today, it takes me back to the happiest day of my life! Thanks David.

Sent on 08/17/2015
  • Y

Yiwei · Married on 06/14/2015

We planned our entire wedding in San Jose, and we wanted to get married on a yacht at Marina Del Rey, taking advantage of the next day of our graduation day from UCLA. The right photographer was number one with us but booking remotely made me nervous. Would they show up on time? Would they be easy to deal with? Would I feel comfortable? On our wedding day, actually we got lost when we arrived at Marina Del Rey, and David was so helpful to lead us to the right place and he started taking photos of each moment there, even before we arrived. During the cruise, he and his assistant are so dedicated, and the photos they took are so romantic and with soul. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for the best photographer.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Amy · Married on 05/16/2015

We chose David as the photographer for our wedding in May of 2015 and I have to say he was AMAZING! Not only were the pictures beautiful and timeless, he was very personable and made me at ease. He was so kind to the bridal party, guests and family and really captured the moments we were looking for. David's assistant, Jerry, is also amazing and he took some beautiful shots of the day as well. I feel David really took the time to know who we were and what we wanted and turned that into gorgeous photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. He even gave us a few shots to take home that night (which I didn't know until the next day when my husband showed me!) and I cried when I saw them! He's everything you want in a photographer! Thank you David for making our day so very special!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Leslie · Married on 05/02/2015

OMG we Looove Mr. David England! He is amazing at what he does. David photographed our wedding on May 2, 2015. My Husband and I are ever so grateful that we chose David England Photography for our special day. His customer service was top notch and he made us feel like family. He worked within our budget, which we were grateful for. What blew us away is he printed an album for us to take home that night! We even got some framed photos to share with our guests. Everyone at the wedding had great things to say about David and his team. I will definitely use his services again. He is in our lives for good!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Lori · event on: 12/23/2014

About 5 years ago, I used David England Photography for headshots. I loved his work so much that when I wanted to take personal photos for a Christmas present to my parents, I know there was no one else to use. Since that photo shoot, my company has asked for headshots for different events and I have been able to make use of many of the photos he took, making it an even better value for me.

David has a knack for getting people to relax and enjoy the session, where taking photos can usually be quite stressful. He focuses on you and the beauty that already exists rather than trying to make you look like someone you are not. Regardless of the event or need, you will walk away with pictures that you enjoy looking at and want to show off to people.

On top of his skills as a photographer, he is also incredibly professional and reliable.

I highly recommend David England Photography for any of your needs, whether it's personal or professional.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Alan · event on: 08/05/2014

I have had the pleasure of working with David England while he photographed food for my private chef website. The quality of the photos far exceeded my expectations as well as my web designer’s expectations. His close attention to detail and his eye for lighting and perfecting angles of each plate were impeccable. David made my photo shoot effortless for me. The head shots he created for me were incredible. It was difficult to choose just one. He is courteous and professional all the way. I will be using David England Photography again for updating my seasonal photos. I highly recommend David for any photography occasion. You won’t be disappointed.
    Chef Alan Miller
    Laguna Beach, CA

Sent on 11/16/2015

Milton · Married on 04/13/2014

David England Was Highly recommended to us by our wedding Coordinator Jennifer Reichelt from the Mojo Newport Beach CA, after reviewing his website over and over (Really) we fell in Love with his work I had to meet him. I set up an appointment to meet with him for a consultation. My future husband and I loved his work so much we had to see them in person Wow the pictures were amazingly beautiful we were quite impressed. The day of our appointment I opened my door there he was all Smiles it felt like I was greeting a friend. He was professional, very humorous, and very friendly, with a Great personality, a genuine person all around.
    He asked the right questions to get to know our individual personalities, He listened to exactly what we wanted for our special day and boy did he deliver!!!! He effortlessly captured every special moment in print for us to enjoy Pre-wedding shots, Ceremony shots, Cocktail hour, Reception. The day of our Wedding at the end of an amazing day full of love and Happiness he made sure we had a few awesome Prints to take with us. It didn’t stop there after all was said and done he also assisted with picking out the most awesome wedding album and helped us sort thru all the Pictures to pick out the best of the best and place in a cohesive time pattern in our wedding album. Talk about Customer Service!!
    I have to admit I have a since of Pride when I show my wedding pictures To Family & Friends David England is not only a great Photographer I consider him Family!!!!
    David England has our highest recommendation for anyone looking for a photographer

Sent on 07/08/2015