David Bettencourt Reviews

21 | Cranston, RI

21 Reviews for David Bettencourt

• Molls115

Mollie · Married on 08/01/2014

David was one of the first vendors I hired. I was engaged for 3 years so during the planning I dealt with Amanda (his assistant) who was incredibly wonderful and communicative. She always got back to me immediately whenever I emailed with a question. Since we were engaged for so long I felt like I had so much time to sit down and connect with him before the wedding, so I waited. But then the last minute things got me so busy, that we never connected and talked about my ideas about the day. I met David and his assistant the day of the wedding. They were both wonderful. They worked with our other vendors very well and stayed out of the way while still catching everything. I never felt like I was onstage and could just relax and enjoy the day while knowing that everything was being captured for me.

The whole wedding day is so surreal and it's so overwhelming while it's happening. I can't wait to see David's videos so that I can relive my day over and over again. My husband and I both agree that we are so happy that we did the video because were was too much to see and do and we want to be able to go back to that moment and watch it over and over again. Thank you David so much for everything!!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Lindsay · Married on 05/24/2014

Videography was one of the most important things to me on my wedding day and I am so glad I trusted that to David Bettencourt. He is absolutely remarkable and his work is breathtaking. He is a true artist and his talent and professionalism are undeniable. He was nothing but wonderful to work with on our wedding day! David posted a short instagram video of our wedding which was an added bonus that we weren't expecting! In the short video I was amazed at what he was able to capture that I didn't even realize he was filming. He found a way to capture amazing candid and honest moments of our special day. I have watched that short instagram video a million times and it always puts a smile on my face and reminds me of my exact feelings that I had on my wedding day! I am so grateful that we had the opportunity to work with David and I cannot wait to see our finished product. I have no doubts it will be everything we expect and so much more.

Highly recommend !!

-Lindsay

Sent on 06/18/2014

alicia · Married on 04/05/2014

David went above and beyond on our wedding day. Not only was he very professional and thorough, but he helped us prep and set up the room for photos, hung my dresses for me, and made sure that we thought of everything. He also made sure to set up extra cameras in the reception room so that he could capture the set up while he was working with my now husband and I. He was extremely responsive and enjoyable to communicate with throughout the wedding process, and I couldn't recommend his services more. He was really wonderful.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Megan · Married on 06/22/2013

David and his team were great to work with and did a wonderful job capturing our wedding. I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Toni · Married on 01/12/2013

David was the perfect videographer -- he was super laid back and open to hearing what my husband and I envisioned for our video. He was enthusiastic to make use of time-lapse technology to capture the dramatic 'flip' that happened for us at our venue, as well as travel with both my husband and his groomsmen to a brewery and spend the morning with me and my bridesmaids.

David told me that if he is doing his job correctly, we should not even know he was at the wedding. I will give him this fully -- he was an invisible presence, but his footage revealed how very present he was; he truly captured all of our day's special moments. We are so grateful to David and his team for capturing our day in such beautiful light. We've already watched both our highlight and full footage multiple times! I could not more highly recommend David to capture your wedding or special event!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Sage · Married on 10/06/2012

David and his team were incredible on our wedding day. They were very subtle and not intrusive, and their work is incredible. We have seen the short clip and absolutely love it. They captured all of the emotion little details of the day. We would highly recommend David Bettencourt Videography!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Marissa · Married on 10/05/2012

David did an absolutely amazing job capturing my wedding! I did a lot of research to find the best videographer, and it definitely worked. David is professional, talented, and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 01/08/2013

David is very talented and professional. He captured many priceless moments at my daughter's wedding without us even knowing he was there. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/09/2013
  • I

Irelynne · Married on 09/07/2012

It was such a pleasure working with David! After viewing some of his work I was convinced I wanted to hire him to do our videography for our wedding, but was even more convinced after speaking with him on the phone. He was super easy going, super accomodating, and really knows his stuff. I would totally recommend him to any other bride looking for a fabulous videographer that is a true artist and has an eye for capturing the natural and meaningful moments of your big day. You won't be dissapointed...I promise!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 04/28/2012

We hired David as a last minute addition to our wedding after seeing his work from a friend's wedding. We initially had no intentions of getting a videographer, but after seeing his other work I realized how much of the day you miss without it. His videography is unique and he captures the emotions of the day perfectly. He and his assistant were laid back and easy to work with and they were a lot of fun. I couldn't be happier that we hired him and I highly recommend him for your wedding. I can't wait to show our kids someday!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Ste · Married on 04/02/2012

David was BY FAR the BEST vendor to work with. Very easy going personality, excellent business skills and awesome work! He was worth every red cent. If only all vendors could be as easy to work with as it was with David! Really!! I would recommend him ten times over!!

Sent on 04/03/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2011

Amazing! Dave was everything we could have hoped for. He captured our wedding day in a unique style that looked unlike any wedding video I had ever seen before. Extremely helpful and knowledgable, I would recommend him to any couples hoping to capture their wedding day memories in a way they will never forget.

Sent on 10/08/2011

Lauren · Married on 09/25/2010

We just received our video back today and we are thrilled! His team's vision is like no other videographer that we have seen before. My husband adamantly did not want a videographer but we were able to convince him based on David's previous work. My husband loved the final product! We felt like we were watching a documentary more than a boring wedding video. We ordered the HD package. It came out wonderfully! I felt that they were able to capture the day without being bored. It took them a bit longer to deliver the video than anticipated but I can definitely say it was well worth the wait. You should book him up right now because his work is amazing and I would definitely recommend him to anyone across the US.

Sent on 03/20/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 10/17/2009

I chose to work with David because he offered Super 8 mm and 16 mm video for a reasonable price. Out of the few videographers in the MA/RI area, he was definitely the most reasonably priced. He is also very easy to get along with and extremely responsive. On the day of the wedding he was very prompt, and I barely noticed him the whole day. I would highly recommend to him to anyone looking for video services.

Sent on 10/30/2009

Jess · Married on 07/18/2009

We love the video! Almost every special moment was captured at a very reasonable price!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Bailey · Married on 06/21/2009

A+ vendor by far!!!! David was professional, on time, and was everywhere capturing every second of our wedding day. My husband and I felt so comfortable around him, and my entire family LOVED him too! His style is different than all the other videographers out there and we are so happy we chose to go with him. Our final product was more than I could ask for. The video made me laugh, it made me cry, and most importantly - made me fall in love with my husband all over again. Thank you David for our beautiful video... we will cherish it forever!

Sent on 02/18/2010

N · Married on 09/15/2012

David and his team were amazing! Video wasn't something we thought we would even want, but we were so happy to be able to fit it into our budget. David has a great eye for visuals and can see the "big picture" before it is even developed. He and his assistant were wonderful during the wedding and the video highlights prove it!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2012

We weren’t going to have a videographer at our wedding until we saw David’s work online. He is very talented and the final product came out great. He’s really easy going and is very easy to work with. He is very unobtrusive yet seemed to get all the details of the entire day. His highlight videos are a nice short snapshot that makes you want to see more.

Sent on 10/19/2012
  • O

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2009

David is a true artist. He takes a lot of joy in the use of different kinds of film and bringing them together to make a wonderful whole. His work includes a highlight reel of the wedding which is a great 5 minute view of a fabulous day which passes way too quickly. He asked for music which meant something to us for the video which was pretty wonderful since we don't always listen to "typical" wedding music.

Sent on 01/25/2010

Allison · Married on 07/07/2012

David's work is amazing. He is incredibly talented at what he does. He was prompt and effortless to work with on my big day.
    My only complaint is communication. Once signing the contract I never heard with him. There was no discussion of a timeline and no check in beforehand. I had some communications with David's assistant but she wasn't really helpful (or prompt) and didn't make me feel at ease.
    All in all I'm extremely happy with our end product.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Julia · Married on 03/02/2013

3.0

David is amazing! He captured the night so beautifully and we will have his videos to relive for years to come. He is also a pleasure to be with. He blended into the crowd - he was able to shoot amazing footage without people even noticing him. David's work exceeded our expectations. He was extremely flexible about making adjustments to the highlight video etc. after we viewed it. I would use David again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend using David for your wedding videography!

Sent on 08/07/2013