david beahm design Reviews

3 | New York, NY

3 Reviews for david beahm design

Cheryl Suarez · Married on 08/24/2019

The best, hands down!!!

My husband and I got married this past August 24th at Cipriani 25 in NYC and David Beahm and the rest of his team delivered us our dream wedding! Timothy Scalet is so organized and hands on he was so incredible during the entire process. They made our wedding planning so easy and took all the stress away for us. They are practically magicians how they can transform a space! They really went above and beyond for us! They truly are the best! Go with David Beahm and his team you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Caroline · Married on 08/12/2017

David and his team are beyond incredible – they are the kind of people who make fairy tale weddings come true! They made our special day perfect, and we can't thank them enough for all of their hard work and dedication. We are still receiving texts from friends and family who can’t stop reminiscing about the entire weekend experience – it was truly stunning. Thank you guys so so so much!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Jalanda · Married on 09/06/2009

David Beahm Design is absolutely fabulous! From their consultation meetings to their amazing staff to their breath taking final results, they truly create "your story"...your one of a kind wedding receptions that screams "you'! Their staff truly cares about your business and they get you excited about your event. They will work with you on every detail until you're satisfied. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Nick Yarmac, their on-site event coordinator. He is AWESOME! I hired him as a "week of" planner (since i had already done all the planning) and he check in with me a couple months before the wedding to see how i was doing and if he could make and phone calls or take care of anything. It was like having an extra friend to call who really wanted to help and understood my problems. Then the weekend of the wedding, i didn't have to worry about a thing! He took care of everything and then some!

Sent on 09/22/2009