David and Tania Photography Reviews

44 | Anaheim, CA

44 Reviews for David and Tania Photography

Tiffany · Married on 03/30/2018

Fantastic Experience and Photos!

David and his partner did a wonderful job on our wedding day! David is very friendly, professional, and keeps it very real, which we really appreciated. His posing/modeling tips helped us feel comfortable and made for great photos and reduced the anxiety/awkwardness since we're not really accustomed to taking photos of ourselves (yep no selfies here). His turnaround time is super quick and the quality of his photos were fantastic. Highly recommend!

Annie · Married on 05/28/2017

David was THE BEST! He arrived early, knew exactly what to do and where to go for the best pictures. We got married in May at Electra Cruises in Newport Beach (on the Destiny yacht) from 6-10pm and the weather could not have been more perfect and beautiful. David captured so many great pictures of the scenery and of our guest, and we got them 2 weeks later (and were super easy to download)!

We would highly recommend David as a photographer for your wedding!

Our experience with David and Tania photography was amazing! He's a very easy going guy and willing to get to know the couple before booking. We wanted a photographer who could capture all the emotions that occurs on our day and David did it! His presence at our wedding was very natural and one of the family. That's what makes his photography beautiful, we completely forgot he was even there. We are very pleased with David and highly recommend him!!!

Mimi · Married on 08/06/2016

David is professional and friendly. He arrived very early and was prepared with extra equipment just in case something happened. David was conscientious and meticulous about making sure he was on time and prepared, and his personality is relaxed and easy-going, so it was a pleasure to work with him.

David talked about why he loves his work and how special it is to be witness and recorder of people's happiest celebrations. Because of this, his focus is on getting his client the best possible product; he wants his work to show his quality. If that means extending the amount of time he is on the job - waiting for the right light or going to different locations - he does so cheerfully. Better light/location/etc. gets him better pictures and he wants his pictures to be the best they can be.

Biana · Married on 07/03/2016

I cannot say enough good things about David. He is the most down to earth and genuine guy. I am not of fan of taking photos, but David never made me or my husband feel uncomfortable. On our wedding day, David was prompt and professional. Made sure he took the shots we requested. His style is realistic and candid. I love that David tries to capture real emotion. I highly recommend David, you will not be disappointed. Thank you David!

Jessee · Married on 03/19/2016

David is a top-notch photographer. He is warm and friendly, and his associate photogs are as well. They are flexible and work well with your style. My advice is to express to him your thoughts of what you want out of his photography service. His team does their best to capture every moment, but you may want to give specifics, as many things happen during a wedding (father of the bride crying, children laughing or dancing, special performances, etc.)

Ema · Married on 07/26/2015

David was our awesome wedding photographer. He was amazing and we loved having him be at our small intimate wedding. Not only was David there ready to go before the time expected, he also stayed after the time expected of him to stay. David wasn't just the photographer, he managed to get to know our immediate family that was there and make everyone feel good and comfortable with him around. He was even there for our first little quarrel as a married couple haha and somehow managed to even give us life lessons that we both will cherish forever. Thanks a lot David.. You and your pictures of our special day were outstanding. We would pick you over and over again!

• W

Wendy · Married on 06/27/2015

David and Tania Photography is awesome!! A friend of mine originally referred me to them and I'm so glad they did!! When I contacted them, David responded right away. After meeting with him for the first time and seeing some of his work, I knew he was right for us! Not only was his service and professionalism on point, he also took it to another level by providing his honest opinions to us even when it meant he was losing out on some money. From the start, I did not want to do an engagement shoot but after speaking with David I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did because they came out so great and we were able to work with David and get comfortable with one another before our big day! Not only did David win our hearts from the start, he managed to quickly surpass that after the engagement shoot. And so we did the next best thing which was to hire him for my bridal shower! Again, he was fabulous to work with and the pictures came out awesome. He really got to know all the women in my life that day and once the wedding day came around he already knew and remembered everyone and it made the wedding day that much easier! By the time the wedding came around, we were so comfortable and confident in David and sure enough he delivered! I just received all my wedding pictures back and words cannot explain how happy I am with the final product! All in all, David is a wonderful photographer to work with. He also gave me a great referral to a videographer and I cannot wait to see that final product either. David and Tania Photography has been deemed my photographer for life. Our next stage in life will be to welcome our babies into our lives and we cannot wait to have them also capture those big moments and milestones! Best photographer ever and now someone I get to call our friend!

Junko · Married on 04/11/2015

I absolutely LOVE David and Tania. Not only did they provide us with amazing photos, they gave us advise on a lot of things on our wedding! David helped us with our videographer, and they worked seamlessly together- it was as if they were one big, experienced team and I did not have to worry about anything- I knew it was going to come out amazing. I had experienced David's photos as a bridesmaid for one of my best friends' weddings and I knew right then and there that I was going to use his services when I got married.

His photos are beautiful and capture the moment so well- you remember everything! He makes sure that you forget he's even there. All our photos came out so naturally because David helped us get relaxed and get used to being in front of the camera. Even on our wedding day, we were so nervous, but he directed us and helped us enjoy the moment and capture the beautiful moments. I can't believe how beautiful my wedding photos came out.

No matter what location you choose to shoot your photos at, David and Tania know how to transform it into something 100x more spectacular than you can imagine. You will literally do a double take, like "is that the same location??" :)

I would definitely recommend them to ANYONE. They are worth every single penny :) Thank you!!!!

David was the biggest helper ever! He really helped us with all aspects of our wedding. He was like our mini coordinator!

He gave us high end wedding photography! I have so many pictures of crying and hugging! All I ever wanted and more! Thank you David and Tania!

Alexis · Married on 09/15/2014

David and Tania photography are your go to for pictures. In the beginning of the year I was stressing out that our wedding was approaching and we still did not have someone to capture our love, the laughs, the happy tears that would be happening on our wedding day. I sent them an email and within a couple of hours I got a response from David. He made me feel at ease and that we will be taken care of. He kept checking in with us through out the year which was a big plus for me.

Sunday September 15th finally came and David was there from beginning to end. He brought his creativity and captured every special moment of our amazing day. My husband and I loved each and every picture, his work is unbelievable and made us feel we were enjoying our wedding day again. Thanks David & Tania, if I could give you 10 stars I would. Newleyweds, you will not be disappointed!

Reanna · Married on 09/12/2014

David was recommended to me by a mutual friend, and I was so glad to find him! He was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. He immediately put us at ease, which is no easy feat considering my husband and I are both a bit introverted and camera-shy! He alleviated all concerns we had, and made us feel like we were instantly his best friends!

He took our engagement photos, which turned out better than I could have imagined. I had full confidence that our wedding photos would be amazing, and they were! He captured all of the special moments and I will always treasure them.

Additionally, he also referred our amazing wedding coordinator, Ashley, and gave us other wonderful suggestions. He's experienced, dependable and will make you feel beautiful! I highly recommend him and will definitely book him again if we ever need professional pictures done! Thanks David!

Tayler · Married on 09/05/2014

David does a beautiful job at capturing the moments you always want to remember from your wedding day! He is so easy to work with and delivers everything you ask for and more.

Dee · Married on 08/16/2014

In addition to photography, David is definitely the entertainer! Try finding another photographer that break dances, free of charge :) We loved both David and Tania (and their two adorable girls) and the work they do is beyond a doubt the best quality. David's patient, helpful, hilarious, timely, and most of all he made my husband feel comfortable in front of a camera. He and Tania are definitely a couple we'll keep in contact with for years to come, especially after we have our baby. I could go on for days about how amazing they both are but their work reflects their professionalism and attention to detail.

What can I say about David and Tania? My sister and brother-in-law hired them for their two day ceremony. They were great (not to mention easy) to work with, and also professional, but very friendly. They were punctual and came prepared to shoot. All of the heart felt moments were captured. Who could complain about that? I would definitely recommend them to anyone! You'll be gaining a life long friend in the end too.

Amazing people! Great photographers and personality all in one package. Instead of being part of the background, David and Tania shined through and were incredibly helpful during our two day ceremony. They are very friendly and interacted with many of our family members who absolutely loved them.

The photographs they took during the wedding are stunning. Over the course of two days, we had roughly 1,000 photos taken and edited by them. They worked incredibly hard and even stayed overtime during the first day to capture the ceremony until the end.

My husband and I are very happy with our choice in photographers. We are even happier to have met such wonderful people. We will definitely be recommending David and Tania Photography to our friends and family!

Lynda · Married on 07/17/2014

David was very professional.We have Beautiful Photographs.To Remember our Daughters Special Day.

Kimberly · Married on 05/16/2014

David is seriously the best! I could not be more happy with my wedding pictures they turned out beautiful!!! and not only is he a wonderful photographer, but he was incredibly helpful during the whole wedding planning process! I really appreciate all of his advice, patience and friendship!

Chelsie · Married on 04/12/2014

With David, my husband and I feel less like we hired a photographer, and more like we made a new friend. David was so, so wonderful. Our engagement session, which was included in the package, turned out amazing. David has a unique eye. At the wedding, David arrived early, and made the chore of taking pictures feel effortless. During the reception, he brought iPads to our parents so he could show them unedited samples of the images he had already captured. Those are the kinds of thoughtful details you get when you work with him. I'm sure I will write another review when we have our final pictures, but David certainly deserves praise for his professionalism and consideration displayed throughout the year we have been working with him, and I couldn't wait to share our experience!!

Jenny · Married on 03/02/2014

David was great and very flexible. He really helped us put our wedding together. Gave use great wedding ideas. Was even a great emotional support! We love him and his cute kids! haha

David and Tania you two are wonderful. I really fault at ease on my big day. Thank you for making my wedding day so much easier. I love my images!

Thanks
    Nancy.

Brenda · Married on 07/05/2013

David was amazing! We love our images and best of all we feel like we made a life long friend. He does more then photography. He went out of his way to find vendors and helped us put our wedding together! The best vendor we ever hired!

Thanks David

Bianca · Married on 03/01/2013

David and Tania Photography were amazing to work with, when looking for someone to document what many consider to be the most important day of your life there is no better photographer you could choose. David is both creative and innovative, his imagination and his use of lighting are phenomenal. Not only does David capture the details and special moments throughout the day he helps make them too… He interacted with my makeup artist taking amazing photos of me getting ready, He worked well with my videographer made everyone laugh, smile and taught them some new techniques, David brings an energy to the day you cannot get with just anyone. My husband and I have known David for years and have seen his work in the past, even then he far exceeded our expectations. Both our wedding photographs and our engagement pictures have been published either online or in the paper, we couldn’t be more excited. I highly recommend David and Tania Photography for capturing life’s special moments and I look forward to working with them again!

Sent on 07/08/2013

David and Tania Photography's reply:

In the Future as in.... BABIES!!!!!

Mark and Johan · Married on 02/08/2013

David and Tania offered us some amazing service. He checked if we needed anything all the time. He made sure my wedding was smooth. He took care of us like we where worth more then gold! What a wonderful guy! Book Him! He is awesome! Thanks Dave!