Dave McIntosh Photographics Reviews

Dave McIntosh Photographics 4
Dave McIntosh Photographics 5
Dave McIntosh Photographics 6
Dave McIntosh Photographics 7

It was a pleasure working with Dave and I'd highly recommend him. The quality of the pictures is fantastic!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Alyssa · Married on 06/14/2015

Dave traveled all the way to Mexico to photograph our wedding and yet again did an amazing job!! We were devastated when there was a storm the day of the wedding and figured I wouldn't get the pictures I wanted all along...But Dave managed to take such beautiful pictures of us regardless of us being in the lobby instead of beach front. He also had us to get dressed in our wedding dress/suit the next day for an outdoor photo session since we didn't really get any pictures outside at all on the wedding day! Which was really nice of him because he was technically on vacation at that point lol.
    I really liked how he re-created pictures that I had found on pintrest, I just emailed him a few and he knew just what to do to make it happen. Im beyond impressed by his work! He is very talented. Im so glad I picked him to be my wedding photographer!!
    If you are looking for someone who is professional, flexible, responsive, and creative , Dave is your guy!! :)

Sent on 06/30/2015

Victoria · Married on 05/23/2015

We used Dave for our wedding photography and our engagement photo session. We couldn't have picked a better photographer. He was there from the second we started our day until we were all ready to leave, capturing every minute. He is extremely fast with his responses and very professional. We had met with other photographers to interview for our wedding but as soon as we met with Dave, we knew we found the man we wanted to capture our special day. We have received so many compliments on our wedding photos. His work is amazing. He always manages to get you your photos within days of your event, not months. He is worth EVERY penny. If you're thinking about booking Dave for your wedding or any event, know that you are booking a professional who comes prepared for anything with backups for all of his equipment and that you won't have any photography worries on your big day.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Nikkia · Married on 05/01/2015

Dave is wonderful! I worked with him previously on an outdoor Photo shoot and when it came to my wedding photos I wouldn't trust anyone else! He's extremely professional yet laid back. My husband HATES taking pictures but Dave knew just how to put him at ease. Daves great at capturing "natural moments" vs making you pose awkwardly for lengthy periods of time. I can't wait to use him for a baby announcement photo shoot....not anytime soon though, sorry mom.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Dave was a pleasure to work with, his pleasant demeanor was greatly appreciated, as he was able to capture the essence of the evening without being intrusive in any way.
    As for the quality of the video, it was fabulous. He sent a draft and we were able to add in some footage that we wanted - before the finall edit.
    We received the video in just a couple of weeks after the wedding, and in the 2 weeks since we've had it- I have probably watched it 5 times- and get a bit teary every time- he did SUCH a beautiful job!
    Thank you - Dave!!

Sent on 05/23/2015
  • F

Frances · Married on 03/15/2015

Dave and his crew were amazing!! They provided EXCELLENT service, were timely, friendly and responded promptly to all questions and concerns. We were extremely happy and satisfied with our engagement and wedding pictures and we are so happy we chose them to capture our special moments. They were all well dressed and provided service with class and professionalism. The quality of the raw photos and retouched photos were impeccable. We continue to get compliments from friends and family on our pictures :). We would highly recommend them and request their services again in the future.

Sent on 04/05/2015
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 02/06/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Dave for my wedding. His professionalism and attention to details was amazing. He really made me feel special on my special day. What I like most was his a ability to capture the moments that meant the most to me. I told him that I wanted to focus on how much fun my family was having, and he did. And when I asked for a few edits to include folks having fun on the dance floor, he made it happen.

It was also cool that he was always a step away but I never noticed him. I was afraid that it would be overwhelming having someone follow us with a camera the entire time, but I never really noticed him and was surprised that he captured everything.

Thank you so much Dave.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Our experience working with Dave in photographing our multi-part wedding could not have been better. We really love the photos (and have several hundred great ones from which to choose). Dave always arrived 30-45 minutes early, even for our initial consultation. As someone who is truly invested in his craft, he suggested that we meet a few weeks in advance at a couple of our venues so that he could familiarize himself with the setup and lighting. Many of our guests commented that Dave made them feel comfortable and encouraged creative shots. Most of all, it was great to have Dave alongside of us during our wedding weekend. He is now a part of our fond memories of the event!

Sent on 02/22/2015

I had the great privilege of having Dave as my wedding photographer. Dave is AMAZING. First off, he is extremely professional and personable. I have never worked with a professional photographer before, but Dave immediately put me at ease with this friendly demeanor. He answered all my questions thoroughly in person, over the phone and via email. He is full of suggestions and great advice to help everyone photograph well. He was not just this way with my fiancee and I, but with everyone in my wedding party. Don't get me wrong, Dave is not a pushover, but he is amiable and patient, which meant a lot to my fiancee and I.

Dave suggested that my fiancee and I do an engagement shoot so that we would have more time to get comfortable in front of the camera and develop a rapport with him. It was a great suggestion and I believe that our wedding pictures are reflections of the relationship we were able to build with Dave. He was able to capture some really amazing unscripted moments from the wedding. This is important because the actual ceremony and reception go by so quickly. It is awesome to have those memories so beautifully recorded.

It is worth mentioning that Dave is also fast. Dave emailed my fiancee and I files of our engagement photos in less than 24 hours of our shoot. We also got our wedding photos back quickly. We loved the results and keep getting compliments about how great our pictures are. I would highly recommend Dave to anyone!

Kim · Married on 10/31/2014

Dave is awesome!!!! He made our wedding day so memorable. Very courteous and very creative. I have not had time to go through all my pictures, as he took so many beautiful ones. He was so fast at getting them back to us as well. Thank you thank you thank you Dave for being so perfect!!!

Julia · Married on 10/19/2014

Dave McIntosh was a joy to work with... Dave was very much in to making sure the bride got the kind of pictures that she wanted..My daughter did not want a lot of posed pictures, except for a few in her dress before the ceremony.. she wanted more realistic pictures of the day as it progressed from start to finish.. Dave captured many many moments of family and friends enjoying the day as well as the happiness on my daughters face as she enjoyed her wedding day.. You didnt know that Dave was around.. yet somehow he managed to capture shots we were not even aware of.. Pictures wer fast to come for viewing and his pricing was very reasonable.. I would highly recommend Dave McIntosh !!!

Adam · Married on 10/19/2014

We had Dave as our Photographer back in October 2014. I ran into him the other day and remembered how great he was to work with. Top Notch All the Way...a True Professional. Thanks again for Everything....gonna order that wedding album through him as well!!!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

Adam thank you. It was truly a pleasure to photograph your wedding to Lori and to get to know you. You are such a nice couple. Glad to see you are thriving in your new role working with couples to bring their wedding dreams to reality.

Brooke · Married on 10/12/2014

Let me start by saying that Dave was so amazing during our wedding day that guests were literally chanting his name as he left at the end of the night. Not joking. We actually used Dave for videography, as we already had a family friend doing the wedding. Not only did Dave travel the 2 1/2 + hours to the venue, he showed up early, captured it all, and stayed until the very end of the night. He was such a pleasure to work with - calming and fun. I never felt like I "had" to do anything, and he followed me around my crazy pre-wedding photo shoot with ease. After the wedding, I expected to get the edited video within a month and it was done within a week (if that)! And let me tell you, it was perfect! The editing was beautiful, the music choices perfect, and worked with us through the process and changed a couple things I requested to be changed. It completely captured our wedding day and the joy an love behind it. And fun! I could not have imagined the video would be more perfect or more beautiful. Would DEFINITELY recommend Dave - he is a fun and great guy.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Terri · Married on 09/27/2014

We are thrilled to be using Dave for several special wedding events this year and would like to review those. We have used him for Bridal - Shower April, 2014 and Engagement pictures, June 2014, and looking forward to the Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding which is in the Fall. What is impressive about Dave, in addition to his natural photographic skills, vision and creativity, is his ability to blend in and "get" the shot, which has been proven on the 2 different shoots at very different venues and people.. When I realized how much prep work he does in advance, scheduling visits to venues if need be to make sure the shoot goes smoothly on day of, it only added to the comfort factor. We are very happy we scheduled other events during the year as it's only increased his camaraderie with the family. His professionalism in the business aspects and quick communication on any question should be the standard for all photographers.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Dave was very professional and hustled around to get us the best shots for our wedding.

Sent on 09/24/2014

stephen · Married on 08/30/2014

Dave, was absolutely wonderful. His engagement shoot helped to lay a great foundation and relationship of what worked and didn't work so on the big day everything came out wonderful. His recommendations for a professional hair and make-up artist was the icing on the cake. Lastly, we were not originally considering a video until we saw what he did, it was outstanding.

Sent on 09/24/2014
  • User4431996 · 2+ years ago

Dave was wonderful to work with! He was the photographer for both our engagement session and wedding. We absolutely love all of our photos. Throughout the entire process Dave was professional, reliable, and worked extremely hard to ensure that he captured photos that told the story of our special day. I am so glad that we worked with Dave and look forward to using him for future special events.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Dave McIntosh way by far the most dedicated, caring, professional, and hard working photographer that I have ever worked with and was such an important and valuable part of my wedding. I was so nervous about picking a wedding photographer and Dave made the whole process stress free. He took the time to get to know us, our preferences, and style in order to capture our big day perfectly. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out to be better than I could ever hope for. He and his second shooter captured every single moment of our big day! He gave us wonderful portraits as well as many sweet and funny candid shots. He delivered the photos promptly and is always in communication. I cannot say enough about how wonderful he is in to work with! If you are considering hiring Dave for your event you will be so happy with your decision.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Naomi · Married on 05/24/2014

Dave was great ! He was totally accommodating wîth my last minute search for a photographer for our wedding and worked to give us the most for our budget. He was really nice and got some beautiful shots. He made sure to ask what I wanted and threw some ideas out of pictures he thought would be nice as well. We had a lot of fun. :)

Sent on 06/24/2014

Lynn · Married on 05/18/2014

Dave's work is amazing. He captured our day beyond our expectations. He never stopped working and was a pleasure to work with. His work was worth every penny we spent. Highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Priscilla · Married on 05/03/2014

Dave exceeded my expectations. I was beyond pleased with the way my photos turned out and his level of expertise. He was extremely professional and accommodating. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Shawn · Married on 04/26/2014

We met Dave at a Wedding Event show and I knew immediately that he was not only professional but also truly interested in our story - how we met, what we liked to do together, etc. It wasn't all "business" with him, he was and IS a truly genuine guy which I think made our experience so much more amazing. We did an engagement shoot and when all eyes are on you it can be difficult to be relaxed but he made us feel very comfortable and because of that we ended up with the most beautiful pictures! At the Wedding he took control and made sure every shot we wanted or needed were taken and his skills as a photographer are some of the best I've ever seen. He was in constant contact with us and even had our photos back to us before we even left for the honeymoon! Highly recommend! You can't beat his reasonable prices and he has a ton of custom options available (like videography, etc) that can be tailored to meet the exact needs for your special day, wedding or otherwise!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Toni · Married on 04/05/2014

Dave did an amazing job capturing images of our wedding. He actually deserves more than the 5 stars we can give in categories like value and quality of service. I think it would normally take a team to get the number and quality of images he did. He was sure to get pictures of every key moment and each of our guests at the reception. He was very responsive to any requests we had for certain poses. When a day flies by as fast as your wedding day does, you want to have unbelievable photos like this to look back on.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Kristen · Married on 04/22/2017

Dave was really great at listening to what we really wanted. The pictures turned out beautiful, and he was kind and professional throughout. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

Kristen thank you for the nice review. Photographing your day with Casey was special. You were wonderful to work with for the engagement session, planning for wedding day and during wedding day. I enjoy that photography is very important to you.

Jason C. · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding Photos

Dave did an incredible job as our wedding photographer. He took our engagement photos and wedding photos. He was able to find a plan that fit our needs and was flexible to any changes that occurred. Dave is a consummate professional and is well worth the price! We had a slight issue with some of the retouching done to the photos and Dave’s responsiveness for that issue. However on every other matter Dave was very responsive to our needs and incredibly got our wedding photos back to us about a week after the wedding! We also had a wedding album made through Dave. It was a lot of work for my wife to put all of the photos together but the end result was amazing! If you want incredible photos of something, hire Dave!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jason
    You and Liz were amazing to work with. Loved working with you for both the engagement session and on your wedding day. Liz was very hands on to help design the album and the album looks wonderful. Thank you for serving our country.