Dave McIntosh Photographics Reviews

Dave McIntosh Photographics 4
Dave McIntosh Photographics 5
Dave McIntosh Photographics 6

Paula camila · Married on 09/03/2016

They did a phenomenal job for my wedding, very pleased to have chosen Dave Mcintosh to be our formal photographer and video graph of our entire journey

Sent on 07/10/2017

Ramonda · Married on 09/03/2016

Dave is extremely professional and easy to work with. His laid back personality made it fun and comfortable when shooting our engagement photos. It rained and was foggy on our choosen date. He offered to reschedule but that was our only available date. Whatever worries I had about the weather Dave eased them within two minutes of meeting him at location. He is truly the best at what he does. We had a wonderful Photoshoot.

Sent on 01/09/2016

John · Married on 08/27/2016

Dave was wonderful to work with throughout our entire wedding process. Our initial meeting, engagement photo shoot, and the incredible pictures he took of our venue and the ceremony/reception all went flawlessly. Dave was very easy to work with and understood how to get the best pictures of everyone involved in the wedding. He was flexible with our preferences so we didn't feel like time was spent posing for photos once the events got started. Recommending Dave to friends and family is an easy choice.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Daniel · Married on 08/13/2016

Dave was great to work with. He was very easy going and had our pictures completed within 2 days! His price is very reasonable and we highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2016

Dave is simply AMAZING!!! He is very flexible, loves to share ideas and pervious photos to help couple make their decisions. He also responds in a timely manner and the quality of his work is perfect because he captures every single moment of your special day!
    Thank you so much Dave, we will never forget you!
    Love,
    Jessica & Jibri

Sent on 05/09/2017

Leah · Married on 08/06/2016

Booking Dave as our photographer had to be one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. In addition to our wedding, he did our engagement shoot, during which he spent at least 4 hours with us, trying to capture as many settings and emotion as possible. As two people who can be very awkward in front of the camera, he makes you feel very comfortable and never rushed. Throughout the entire process, he was always accessible and responsive to emails, and very accommodating to our requests. On and after our wedding, we received many compliments on his professionalism and attentiveness. Then, he was able to get all of our photos back to us before we even returned from our honeymoon, and they were absolutely beautiful. I cannot say enough good things about Dave. If you are looking for top professionalism and exquisite snapshots of your special day, Dave McIntosh Photographics is the way to go!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Dana · Married on 07/29/2016

DAVE IS A PHENOMONAL PHOTOGRAPHER!!! I WOULD BOOK HIM AGAIN IF I COULD! OUR WEDDING PHOTOS TURNED OUT BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Taylar · Married on 06/25/2016

Dave did an amazing job with wedding photography. He was actually recommended to me by another bride who used him at her destination wedding. He was very professional and responsive to all of my questions and inquiries. He did a great job capturing special moments from the time we were getting ready until the last few minutes of the reception and even offered to take more pictures after the reception. I would highly recommend him for photography and videography. The photos I have received are beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest of the retouched photos. I would highly recommend using Dave for wedding photography/videography. He was on top of everything and was very easy to work with. Overall, we had a great experience working with him!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Akara · Married on 06/11/2016

Dave and Pete were absolutely fantastic. I had a lot of things going wrong on my wedding day but Dave was definitely not one of those things. In addition to being a great photographer, Dave also helped my bridesmaids and I through some of the chaos. I am a darker skinned black woman and sometimes pictures do not capture our complexions well. Dave's pictures of all of my family and friends were wonderful. There were no pictures with just "teeth and eyes"! If you are like me and paranoid about this, hire Dave without question.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Dave was wonderful and his services were very affordable. He was one of the few photographers that would give us all the digital photos rather than buying sets or individual downloads. He was friendly and professional. I'd recommend him to anyone I know looking for a photographer.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Latoya · Married on 05/07/2016

Dave photographed our wedding and engagement session. He was extremely flexible and professional. All of our photos turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. We're still getting compliments from the guests about how great they thought our photographer was.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Dave is the perfect combination of down to earth and consummate professional. We booked him for our outdoor wedding at a venue he'd never shot before. After one walk-through, he was good to go. He and his assistant took a huge number of photos, all of which turned out great, and turned them around in less than a week (not surprising, since Dave was early to every meeting we had). We were happy the photos aligned with our vision and definitely recommend doing not only your wedding photos, but your engagement photos, with Dave; this really helped us figure out what worked for us and what didn't. Overall, highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

Elizabeth thank you for the kind words. You and Nick were organized and easy to work with and you had a gorgeous wedding day to capture.

Hailey · Married on 03/31/2016

Dave was great ! Very sweet and made sure my day of pictures went the way I wanted them to. He caught every moment !!!!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Elisa · Married on 02/20/2016

I cannot sing Dave McIntosh's praises enough, but I'll try...my Father was a professional photographer in New York, so obviously I grew up with very high personal standards for picture quality. Dave's photos were the only ones that caught my eye, and which my Fiancee and I instantly gravitated towards, and this was after attending several Bridal expos. His work was unique because it was both clearly planned out, but also brilliantly spontaneous. He's kind, helpful, and skilled. We met with Dave, at our venue so that he could scope it out and get a clear idea of what kind of shots we wanted, and make suggestions for other shots we might like. He not only spent about 2 hours for our initial consultation discussing with us and my parents what type of looks we gravitated towards, while showing us examples of his work, but then stayed on with us afterwards for about 45 minutes just to chit-chat; he said that part of what he loves about his job is getting to know people. This, I feel, is what makes Dave's work so special, because you can truly see through our photos that he knew us, and moments that were important, and he was able to capture them because he anticipated them. In addition to that, we also met a second time for 2 hours, again, to finalize details. After that, we were in constant contact through email, and Dave had us write up a timeline for the day, so he could be prepared to capture each moment, and he did. He was with us at the hotel for our "Getting ready" shots (running back and forth from our rooms) from 12PM until after 11PM at our venue! All of this was included in the package; the value of this man is unreal! Each time I go through all 1550 shots, it's like getting to relive the day! If my father were still alive, he would've been the one shooting my wedding, no doubt, but I could not have asked for a better substitute, and I know Daddy would be thoroughly pleased with our photos, and that's just about the highest praise I can give.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Georgia · Married on 10/24/2015

David McIntosh and his staff were so wonderful to work with in every possible way! Dave, Aj, & Kyle did a fabulous job on capturing the best day of our lives. We were so pleased with their professionalism, the quality, and their focus to execute astonishing work!! Dave did an amazing job with our engagement session and I would highly recommend to all newly engaged couples. It's a perfect way to get to know one another prior to the big day!!! Thank you so very much for being part of our special day! We were so lucky to have you capture our love story!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Michele · Married on 10/16/2015

Dave and his staff were UNBELIEVABLE to work with in every possible way. The quality of work, professionalism, and focus on making our day special was exceptional in every way. And the best part was Dave was a fraction of the cost of most other photographers we evaluated. He and his team went above and beyond the call of duty to make our day as special as it could have been. Thanks, Dave!!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Dave is extremely professional and easy to work with. His laid back personality made it fun and comfortable when shooting our engagement and wedding photos. He was on time to our event and I had to give him very minimal instructions or direction for getting the shots I wanted. I would definitely recommend Dave for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/18/2015

If you are looking for a quality photographer Dave is your guy! We really didn't know where to start to select our wedding photographer but we wanted to ensure that we felt comfortable with them. After our first meeting with Dave we knew he was the perfect fit. He was extremely accomadating from selecting an area for engagement pictures to changing up our photo locations the day of our wedding since it was record rainfall that day. Dave stayed with us throughout our entire wedding and didn't leave until we did to capture our end of night pictures especially because the rain finally stopped. Our family and friends rave about our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/20/2015

It was a pleasure working with Dave and I'd highly recommend him. The quality of the pictures is fantastic!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Alyssa · Married on 06/14/2015

Dave traveled all the way to Mexico to photograph our wedding and yet again did an amazing job!! We were devastated when there was a storm the day of the wedding and figured I wouldn't get the pictures I wanted all along...But Dave managed to take such beautiful pictures of us regardless of us being in the lobby instead of beach front. He also had us to get dressed in our wedding dress/suit the next day for an outdoor photo session since we didn't really get any pictures outside at all on the wedding day! Which was really nice of him because he was technically on vacation at that point lol.
    I really liked how he re-created pictures that I had found on pintrest, I just emailed him a few and he knew just what to do to make it happen. Im beyond impressed by his work! He is very talented. Im so glad I picked him to be my wedding photographer!!
    If you are looking for someone who is professional, flexible, responsive, and creative , Dave is your guy!! :)

Sent on 06/30/2015

Victoria · Married on 05/23/2015

We used Dave for our wedding photography and our engagement photo session. We couldn't have picked a better photographer. He was there from the second we started our day until we were all ready to leave, capturing every minute. He is extremely fast with his responses and very professional. We had met with other photographers to interview for our wedding but as soon as we met with Dave, we knew we found the man we wanted to capture our special day. We have received so many compliments on our wedding photos. His work is amazing. He always manages to get you your photos within days of your event, not months. He is worth EVERY penny. If you're thinking about booking Dave for your wedding or any event, know that you are booking a professional who comes prepared for anything with backups for all of his equipment and that you won't have any photography worries on your big day.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Nikkia · Married on 05/01/2015

Dave is wonderful! I worked with him previously on an outdoor Photo shoot and when it came to my wedding photos I wouldn't trust anyone else! He's extremely professional yet laid back. My husband HATES taking pictures but Dave knew just how to put him at ease. Daves great at capturing "natural moments" vs making you pose awkwardly for lengthy periods of time. I can't wait to use him for a baby announcement photo shoot....not anytime soon though, sorry mom.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Dave was a pleasure to work with, his pleasant demeanor was greatly appreciated, as he was able to capture the essence of the evening without being intrusive in any way.
    As for the quality of the video, it was fabulous. He sent a draft and we were able to add in some footage that we wanted - before the finall edit.
    We received the video in just a couple of weeks after the wedding, and in the 2 weeks since we've had it- I have probably watched it 5 times- and get a bit teary every time- he did SUCH a beautiful job!
    Thank you - Dave!!

Sent on 05/23/2015
  • F

Frances · Married on 03/15/2015

Dave and his crew were amazing!! They provided EXCELLENT service, were timely, friendly and responded promptly to all questions and concerns. We were extremely happy and satisfied with our engagement and wedding pictures and we are so happy we chose them to capture our special moments. They were all well dressed and provided service with class and professionalism. The quality of the raw photos and retouched photos were impeccable. We continue to get compliments from friends and family on our pictures :). We would highly recommend them and request their services again in the future.

Sent on 04/05/2015
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 02/06/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Dave for my wedding. His professionalism and attention to details was amazing. He really made me feel special on my special day. What I like most was his a ability to capture the moments that meant the most to me. I told him that I wanted to focus on how much fun my family was having, and he did. And when I asked for a few edits to include folks having fun on the dance floor, he made it happen.

It was also cool that he was always a step away but I never noticed him. I was afraid that it would be overwhelming having someone follow us with a camera the entire time, but I never really noticed him and was surprised that he captured everything.

Thank you so much Dave.