Dave Justo Productions Reviews

53 Reviews for Dave Justo Productions

• Jennifer

Jennifer S. · Getting married on 08/12/2021

Amazingly Creative Photos

David was absolutely amazing to work with! My husband and I are in love with our engagement photos right along with our wedding day photos. David is very-much willing to hear all of your ideas and what you envision for your most special moments. Not only is he an amazingly creative photographer, he was in constant communication with us and produced our photos so quickly.

Sent on 12/20/2020

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

I loved how involved and passionate you guys were, both with each other, and with the photography. You're my dream clients and I'm glad we had a chance to get some amazing shots that were so unique. Thanks Jennifer!
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 11/07/2020

Highly Recommend Dave Justo Productions

Dave did the most amazing job on our wedding. My husband and I had a micro wedding on our driveway with just our closest family and friends due to COVID-19 precautions. Somehow Dave was able to capture every happy and beautiful moment between us and our loved ones. He made our simple Halloween wedding look absolutely beautiful and even found hidden spots in our neighborhood for a gorgeous fall leaf filled bride and groom photo shoot. It meant so much to us to have such a kind and professional photographer capture everything from happy tears to even portraits of our dog. We highly recommend Dave Justo Productions and couldn’t be happier with the beautiful memories he provided us from our wedding day.

Sent on 12/17/2020

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Hey Alex, thanks so much! I loved the doggo and the micro part I thought was great because it was such a unique day, especially with the Halloween theme. What an awesome day! I love your display shots btw, especially Archie haha.

Cait · Married on 05/27/2018

Great Photos!

There are not enough words to describe how happy we are with our photos and our experience with Dave. We had a very large wedding party and Dave was extremely patient and knowledgable and the final product definitely shows it. We most definitely recommend Dave as a photographer.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Thanks Molyca! I'm glad we complimented each other so well and could get you some amazing shot for your wedding. Thank you for having me!
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing Pictures!

Obsessed with our wedding photos! Dave was very professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. If I could do my wedding day again (and again and again), Dave would definitely be there!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Stacy! That one shot of you two in front of City Hall just reminds me of a fancy magazine shoot. I love it!

Gabrielle · Married on 08/26/2017

I first saw Dave's work via social media when a high school classmate of mine got married and used him as her photographer. I wasn't even engaged yet but knew that Dave Justo was the photographer I wanted when my time eventually did come. And well, when it did, I did not even research another photographer. My sister and I got married 4 months apart and both decided to use him. Dave was more than accommodating with the two of us during our wedding planning. He answered every and all questions we asked and even met with us more than once to discuss wedding day details and concerns. His attention to detail is impeccable and his professionalism is noted immediately. The pictures he took on my wedding day were not simply pictures, they were art work, created through his camera. He has an eye and pays close attention to lighting to ensure that the perfect photo is captured. I HIGHLY recommend Dave Justo! You will NOT be disappointed. I am in awe of his work and his talent goes beyond what he captures with a camera.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Hey thanks Gabrielle! I'm so glad you and your sister picked me. What a great time and awesome family!

T · Married on 08/19/2017

Dave is such a talented, patient, and professional photographer to work with. We had the pleasure of having him document our wedding and he really did an amazing job capturing every moment that day. He is a very easy and pleasant individual to work with. Another big positive was that he was able to document so many moments without being obtrusive...I didn’t even notice he was taking photos of us half the time. We are so happy we chose to work with him and would do so again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Thanks! I loved all the traditional ceremonies you guys included. Made an amazing atmosphere from such a fun couple :) Not to mention the shots we got and the engagement shoot!

Sophia · Married on 08/05/2017

We would definitely add more stars to this review if given/allowed. Dave is one of the most talented people we have come to meet during our wedding planning. The pictures were beyond beautiful, we were in awe with every single picture he captured through the entire day! He is so patient and calm during the chaos that comes with every wedding day. Dave is so friendly and helpful throughout the whole planning. He is very quick and responsive to emails and readily available at any time of the day. He listens to what we want and envision and delivers so much more. He isn't pushy or tries to oversell. We absolutely enjoyed working with him and would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for an amazingly talented photographer.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Thanks Sophia! I try to bring a candid and relaxed feel along with some guidance when needed, so I'm happy it worked out perfectly for you guys. That shot you attached is perfect! Haha

Jami · Married on 06/10/2017

Dave's work really stood out when we saw it on the internet after getting engaged. Dave was extremely quick to respond to my emails and we were able to meet soon after. Dave made sure to create a custom package to make sure we received what we needed. My husband and I were nervous to do engagement photos but Dave really took the time to make us feel comfortable and natural while taking amazing photographs. Our engagement photos blew everyone away and only made us more excited for the big day! When it came to the wedding, Dave was prompt and knowledgeable. He worked with our timeline and made it so that we were not rushed. He is incredibly creative and we can't thank him enough. The end product was well worth the wait and we still can't stop looking at them. The album is nothing like I had ever seen before. Overall, I cannot say enough about how much we loved working with Dave. If you book Dave, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Hey Jami, thanks so much! I love the pictures you included on this review :) I'm glad I could help contribute to a fun and relaxed day and get some shots we all love!

Mohamed · Married on 04/29/2017

If you are looking for someone that listens to your needs Dave is your guy. We wanted our pictures to reflect the real moments, and to tell a story. Dave did that and more. Now every time we see our wedding pictures we relive the moments that took place on that beautiful day. Your needs mix with Dave’s unique artistic point of view will create picture perfect memories that will last a lifetime.

--Rosa & Arshad
    April 2017

Sent on 12/16/2017

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Thanks Rosa and Arshad! That's exactly what I try to do, take your day and put my artistic take on it :)

Christina · Married on 04/22/2017

If you are looking for spectacular wedding photos, look no further then Dave. Our wedding photos are breathtaking and everyone who has seen them is blown away! He is a pleasure to work with, extremely professional, and puts the bride and groom first. I highly recommend him. You will not be unhappy!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Christina! And you can add your favorites to reviews now? That's perfect haha. I love that blue shot and the one in the library.

B · Married on 10/13/2016

Dave was amazing. From the engagement photos to the actual wedding photos. We have been nothing but pleased. He even surprised us on our wedding night with some extra benefits. I won't spoil the surprise, but use him and you will find out and also be pleasantly surprised. I have and will reccomend Dave and his team. Thanks again for everything!

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Thanks Brandt! You had such a classic, perfect city day and I'm glad you loved everything!

Angel · Married on 10/08/2016

Dave is simply amazing! There aren't enough words to describe how awesome his work is. He just shot our wedding last weekend and that same day at our reception he had a large flat screen TV displaying the pictures he had taken prior to the reception. Every single guest was in awe and could not believe how talented Dave truly is. This made me even more excited about all the pictures to come...I cannot wait to see my entire album! Dave Justo is worth every penny and more and if you want one of a kind wedding photos, you shouldn't look any further! On top of his impeccable work, he is an awesome guy to work with. So friendly, funny and all around cool guy to work with!

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Thanks Angel! I had a blast during your wedding and got some amazing photos. Reminded me of my family :) Can't wait to show you everything!

Molly · Married on 10/07/2016

My kids grew up with this young man. My son just got married and used his services because he knows he will get the best work, reliability, and professionalism possible. We were able to see some of the beautiful pictures on a monitor last night at the wedding. We can't wait to see the rest! Thank you, Dave!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Aw thanks so much Molly! I'm glad you loved their shots :)

Heather · Married on 09/17/2016

Most talented photographer I've seen! Dave is such a pleasure to work with. He was made for this type of art. I could tell from the day we met that he was and will always be our go to for professional work for life. Dave has a gift and you can see it once you see his work. I love it and him! Seriously, give him a shot. You won't regret it!

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Thanks Heather! From the engagement to wedding, I've had such a great time with you guys and got some of my favorite pictures for the year :)

Alison · Married on 09/17/2016

I wish in every way that I could add a 6th, 7th, or 8th star to this review. Dave is one of the most patient, talented, humble, flexible, and creative people I have ever met. I was told that a photographer is the one thing to not skimp on at my wedding and with the experience we had with Dave, he deserves far more than he's charging! It's not just the breathtaking photos that capture every perfect moment from the typical family shots to the candid moments you didn't even realize were happening - it's (run-on sentence alert) his calm demeanor, his calming smile, his ability to walk around and see beautiful, unique opportunities for photos anywhere, his personality and how easy it is to enjoy him not just as an artist, but as a wonderful person. I could go on for days, but I have to tell everyone who will listen that out of all the gifts we received at the wedding, having such beautiful photos that captured the love all around us... Well, that's by far one of the best gifts of all. This man goes above and beyond what is expected and I found not only a lifelong photographer, but a friend. I can't wait for the next reason to have more photos taken with Dave. Recommend him to everyone you know, and even people you don't know!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Hey Alison, haha thank you so much! You guys are the best! I'll definitely always remember your wedding, partly because how much fun it was, but also because of the wonderful photos we got and how beautiful your day was. You guys treated me so well and I'm so thankful for that, so I'm happy I could return the favor with photos you love :) Can't wait to do more!

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

I just received my wedding photos and I could not be happier. Dave Justo captured every moment perfectly from the dress & details to the ceremony and reception. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful. Dave was so easy to work with and he made the planning process so easy for my husband and I. Everyone I talk to can't get over how amazing our pictures are. Dave is truly talented and I am so happy we picked him to capture our special day.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Hey Jen, it was a pleasure for me! You guys were so easy to work with too and your personalities and love for each other made it such a great time for me. I'm happy you loved the shots and so did I!

Chris · Married on 09/03/2016

If you are looking for a perfect Photographer to capture the best day of your life, Dave is the guy! His photos are amazing but his professionalism and energy is what sets him apart. We have received countless comments of how good Dave was on our wedding day from friends, family, and others. I would refer Dave to anyone for a special event in their life. We couldn't be more happy with the service Dave provided and we are continuously amazed at the photos he produces. Thanks again Dave!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Thanks Chris and Jen! It makes it super easy when you've got two people head over heals and a great family who supports you! So happy I could be there and capture so many amazing shots!

Brianna · Married on 08/13/2016

Dave Justo is an outstanding photographer and captured our wedding day perfectly! We got married on the hottest day of the year, and had an outside ceremony. Dave and his second photographer never complained about the heat and stayed professional the whole time even though everyone was uncomfortable and covered and sweat. We received all of our photos the other day, it took less than two weeks, and they are all phenomenal! The uniqueness of his work is what set him apart from other photographers when we were first looking and we love all of the photos he took at our wedding. He captured so many amazing shots and also listened to our ideas and made our ideas work. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer! You will not regret it.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Hey Brianna, anything for the shot! Haha. I'm so happy you guys loved them all and we certainly got some amazingly unique shots!

Lee · Married on 06/26/2016

I am not sure where to even begin with our praise Dave. Our review is long overdue as it is hard to put in words how amazing he was at our wedding. He is the absolute best on every level possible. We tried researching photographers, and Dave's work caught our eye immediately as something so unique and beautiful. When someone has the eye for it, you can just tell. From the second we met with him and saw all of his work in person as well, we knew we wanted him for our wedding. Planning up to the wedding, he was so easy to talk with and understood our every need almost like we knew him forever. Leading up to the wedding, he made us feel we were in great hands as he helped us with a shot-list and going over every scenario. On the day of the wedding, Dave was on top of every aspect and had us excited starting from the "getting ready" shots. He is able to frame up pictures that you would not even think were possible. We had a Greek wedding ceremony which could be a bit confusing, but Dave was somehow in the right place every single shot and took the most gorgeous shots at the church. I cannot emphasize this enough. If anything, the only complaint we could make with Dave is that there are so many perfect pictures, it's hard to pick favorites!!

We had very little time for our pictures for ourselves before the reception and time got a little tight, but Dave handled it like a professional and took pictures that almost look like they would be in an oil painting or a nation-wide publication. As I said previously, there are so many unreal shots, that we still cannot decide on which ones we want to blow up huge for our house; we might have to make a whole wall of them. Through our reception, he continued to take pictures capturing every little moment, freezing the moment in-time for us. **I ran out of room here to write, but just know that he is the best out there, and the physical album is breath-taking. We want more events just to be able to call Dave again

Sent on 06/29/2018

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Haha Lee thanks so much! I love how you guys are so aware of art, photography, all the intricate things yet you can have a good time, open up and party. I had such a blast on your day and so glad you guys found me! You guys and your day are the stuff I live for!

Maureen · Married on 05/14/2016

There's absolutely no question Dave Justo is the best there is. We chose him to be our wedding videographer and we were so incredibly pleased with his work. He is flexible, easy going, accommodating, you name it! When we started looking around for videographers, we came across Dave, and knew we had to have him. I assure you if you watch at least one of his videos on his website, you'll be sold! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Hey Maureen, thanks! You guys had such a classic day. I'm so happy you chose me to capture it and I met you and Adam!

Shanna · Married on 05/06/2016

Dave and his staff are simply amazing. There isnt much more to say that hasnt already been...my husband and I are BLOWN AWAY by the quality and quantity of breath taking shots done by Mr. Justo.
    Like literally, some of our pictures took our breath away.
    To future brides weighing options for photographers (because we all know it's the biggest decision other than the dress), you need not look any further!!!!!!!
    We used Dave for both our engagement session and wedding and there honestly wasnt a bad shot!!!
    Professional, courteous, super quick at replying to emails, calls, texts (even at crazy hours at night) and timely.
    We LOVE our pictures and love Dave Justo Prods!

Rick and Shanna Whittington

Sent on 07/08/2016

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Hey Shanna and Rick, you guys are so kind! I loved how energetic, open and loving you are and how Rick is the perfect compliment to you, so that made everything flow so lovely for me! Your day was definitely one of my favorites and there was literally everything from elegance, to fun, to uniqueness, to intelligence, I'm just so happy I was able to be a part of it. So I have to thank you guys!
    - Dave

Sean · Married on 10/10/2015

Dave Justo is at the top of the photography game. His work speaks for itself. Do yourself a favor and look through his albums and you'll see what I'm talking about. If you are recently engaged, look at his stuff and contact him ASAP, because he is the best and people know it. He was professional, punctual, and incredibly easy going. We had total faith in him to come up with the best shots, and he did not disappoint. BOOK DAVE FOR YOU EVENT!!! You will have a lifetime of beautiful memories to look back on, because as many of us know, the day is a total blur and the pictures are an excellent way to revisit and maybe even discover moments that you missed the first time.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Thanks Sean! Glad we got to try some new ideas too! Your day was a blast and you had such unique details like Lindsey's Victorian vibe going on. So cool!

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

Booking Dave for our wedding was the best decision we've made by far!! He is extremely professional, easy to communicate with, and his work is nothing short of phenomenal. My husband and I were not sure if we were going to book a cinematographer at all and had gotten mixed opinions from family members and friends about whether to have the wedding filmed or not. When we finally settled on "yes" and found Dave though WeddingWire, we could not be happier. Now to see the highlight video as well as the full length film, we are amazed at the quality of the film and how beautifully he captured our day. Book Dave, and you won't be disappointed!! :)

Sent on 01/09/2016

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Thanks Amanda! Definitely one of my favorite receptions. You guys were dancers too and I loved it. I hope your film highlights that overwhelming excitement and love you guys show!

Rachel · Married on 10/02/2015

When I first saw Dave's photos online I knew he was very talented. We definitely felt like we needed someone who we would feel comfortable around since they would be photographing us ALL DAY LONG. After meeting with him, he was so laid back and easy to talk to, and we knew he was perfect for us! He was so organized along the way and very prompt with email responses. On the day of the wedding, he was even kind enough to come to my parents house a little earlier than I had paid for, just to make sure we got all the right "getting ready" shots. As I was getting ready, I honestly didn't even know Dave was there, which made me a little hesitant in the beginning because I wondered if he was getting all the right shots. But the second I saw the slideshow preview at my reception I was seriously speechless. His photos were AMAZING. I didn't know what else to do except give him a big hug! He just captures the moment as it happens and he truly has an eye for it. I had several people tell me they were in tears after seeing his photos. Hurricane Joaquin decided to make an appearance the day of our wedding, so needless to say, it was miserable outside, but Dave somehow managed to get a gorgeous outdoor photo despite the weather. I'm STILL getting compliments on that picture 3 weeks after my wedding. Dave is more than just a photographer; he's an artist, and I 100% recommend him for anyone who wants one of a kind, beautiful wedding photos!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Hey Rachel, thank you! I take pride in the art of ninja photography :) It's your day, so I want it to unfold how you want and capture it the best I can. You guys were so much fun, I really admire your attitude too. It's so great to have a couple who trust you to get some amazing photos, even when it's pouring outside! And was it worth it! Some of the best rain shots I've ever gotten as well as really unique indoor shots. I'm glad I could add to your day!

Michele · Married on 08/01/2015

Dave was an amazing photographer as was his assistant! We have received so many compliments on our photos! Dave was very professional with such a great eye for detail. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Hey Michele, thank you! Your bridal party was a lot of fun. I'm happy we got an amazing bridge shot for you guys along with tons of other favorites.