Dave Bigler Photos + Films Reviews

Dave Bigler Photos + Films 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Doria · Married on 07/03/2019

Exceptional work

Dave and Amy were absolutely wonderful! Not only did my husband and I enjoyed having them as our photographers, but our family and friends loved them too! They made us feel comfortable, have fun, and their work is top-notch!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Dave Bigler Photos + Films 9
    Dave Bigler Photos + Films 10
    Dave Bigler Photos + Films 11
    Dave Bigler Photos + Films 12

Dave Bigler Photos + Films's reply:

Danielle- thank you so much for your kind words! We had a blast capturing your day and can't wait to share more photos!

Melissa Drake · Married on 11/23/2018

Dave Bigler & his team are phenomenal!

Dave and his team were phenomenal. Our entire experience with them was superb. They were professional and very organized. Dave was our photographer and he was so much fun. He let us have fun but kept us to our schedule while capturing all the moments before, during, and after our ceremony. Our pictures are absolutely amazing. I was pleased with every aspect of their service and now that we have our pictures - Oh my goodness I am beyond thrilled. They are a "must have" if you are searching for the perfect photographer!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Dave Bigler Photos + Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Melissa! Your family and friends were such a blast to hang out with, thank you once again for having us join in your wedding day! - The Bigler Team

Jen · Married on 07/07/2018

Dear Juan and Jake,

More thanks to come, but we just wanted to express our sincere gratitude to you ASAP. I honestly didn't even know what you were doing or where you were most of the time, but that's because we so completely trusted you as the amazing pros you are - we had zero stress! And I'm type A, so that says a lot :)

From laughing with my friends about my non-traditional getting ready music choices, working so well with our other vendors, setting up great shots, and all the sweet and silly moments we know you captured: Thank you. We wanted our wedding to a be a party in the woods with the people we love the most, and you guys "got it" and blended right in as the awesome people and videographers you are.

With immense gratitude,
    Jen and Ben

Sent on 07/23/2018

Hi Jen and Ben,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will be sure to share with both Jake and Juan, they had a blast capturing your day!!

- The Bigler Team-

Chris · Married on 06/16/2018

I can’t even begin to explain how amazing Dave Bigler and his team were for our wedding. From our first meeting where he laid out a timeline of our wedding to the last shot of the wedding night Dave and his team were great to work with. He is so organized that you will never have to worry about a single thing. Multiple status calls where every photo, location, and timing are laid out so everything goes seamless on the day of the wedding and you never miss a shot. We have been a part of several of our friends’ weddings with different photographers and Dave and his team are head and shoulder above anyone we have ever worked with. They make everyone feel comfortable with them and make it fun experience for the whole bridal party. Dave and his team have a great eye for finding the perfect photo or video and would make slight or subtle adjustments so everything looked its best. As the wedding was going on Dave was perfect about keep us updated on the timeline of the night and thankfully reminding us to eat! Dave and his team made us feel so special. All of the photos and videos we have seen look fantastic and we cannot wait to see the rest! We have had several family members compliment how incredible the photographers and videographers were during the wedding. Dave and his team are worth every penny and I would highly recommend them to any bride and groom.

- Elizabeth and Chris

Sent on 08/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Dave and his team are truly spectacular! We were living in Delaware during our wedding planning process, and Dave took the time to Skype with us to show us photo and video samples. We were blown away by the quality of the Bigler Team’s work, and before our conversation was over, we knew we just HAD to have Dave and his team for our wedding day! Laura was available to answer any questions we had, and Dave put together a timeline for us to follow for our big day. The Bigler Team was so helpful with making our wedding day absolutely perfect! Our wedding photos and video are absolutely beautiful, we couldn’t be happier! We highly recommend Dave Bigler and his team!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Dave Bigler Photos + Films's reply:

Steph and Matt- thank you so much for your kind words! We loved capturing your day!! Wishing you both all the best! - The Bigler Team

Laura · Married on 02/18/2018

From our first meeting, to our engagement pictures, to the follow up planning calls, to the actual wedding, Dave and his team were nothing but THE BEST. He made sure any picture I could want was taken, plus he just made the time together so much FUN! I cannot recommend him and his company enough.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Dave Bigler Photos + Films's reply:

Thanks so much Laura! We had a blast working with you!!

Teralynn · Married on 02/03/2018

Dave and his team are truly AMAZING. The professionalism and quality of their service was something even my guests commented on throughout the night -- saying they had never seen photographers so invested in an event while never getting in the way of the party!
    Dave kept me organized and feeling calm throughout the day. He made our day so much fun and I can't thank them enough for all they did. His enthusiasm is contagious -- he even took us ice skating for some final shots to cap the night off (I had never ice skated before!)...we had a blast and are so happy Dave took us out of our comfort zone. This added more fun for our guests too, since most wanted to come out and enjoy the ice skating show. :) Dave and his team are the best and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for photography or videography services!

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Dave Bigler Photos + Films 13

Teralynn!!

Thank you so much! We had an awesome time capturing and celebrating your Wedding Day! So glad we were a part of it and your first ice skating experience :)

- The Bigler Team

Mariam · Married on 12/16/2017

To say that Dave and his team were a pleasure to work with is not enough. We loved his work but what really makes him special is his personality. He is such an amazing photographer and human being. . It doesn't get anymore genuine and professional than him. I'm big on organization and he had outlined our wedding day with us before we even booked him! We are very grateful for all of their help and support before.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Dave Bigler Photos + Films's reply:

Wow, Mariam, thanks for such an awesome review. Very kind words! I had a blast at your wedding and am so grateful that you had our team be a part of it!

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

Dave Bigler & his crew did the most amazing job at our wedding that we could have ever asked for. Not only was he extremely professional, he was also on the ball with his business skills. His photography is absolutely beautiful but he also does a great job keeping open communication & running his business. I find a lot of times it is hard to find both! We were beyond pleased and would suggest him to anyone who ever asked. He made us feel extremely special and worked with us to make our day & photos perfect!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Dave Bigler Photos + Films's reply:

Thanks Sarah! We had a great time working with you and Mickey! Looking forward to seeing your album come together so we can relive the fun! :)

Kristy · Married on 10/28/2017

Dave and his team (shoutout to Jake and Juan!) were all completely wonderful to work with from start to finish. We are so glad we chose them for our wedding and loved the final product! The video was perfect and the team was very accommodating to what we wanted the highlight to look like. Throughout the entire process, I enjoyed working with Bigler Productions - would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Dave Bigler Photos + Films's reply:

Kristy, thanks so much!! Our team had a blast at your Wedding!
  • User5517365 · 1+ year ago

Dave took the time to meet with us before we even booked him—he paid such close, personal attention; he made us feel like royalty. He went out of his way for our engagement shoot, and made instant friends with our new puppy. And he helped make our wedding perfect. He spoke with us over the phone and had Google docs to help us prepare for the big day. His expertise and familiarity with the venue even helped us set up our whole timeline of events. Dave is the kind of person who brightens a room, so there’s no one better for your wedding photographer. His whole team fit in like part of the family when we were getting ready. He showed me some pictures of the rings and stationary he took in the fall foliage, and the colors were so vibrant I asked if they were fake props—to which he chuckled and showed me they weren’t. He even has a Google Doc for after the event, so you can see your status in the queue for edits and delivery of files.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Dave Bigler Photos + Films's reply:

Thanks so much Beth! We had so much fun on the E-shoot down in the city and at your wedding. THANK YOU!

Erika · Married on 09/30/2017

Dave Bigler and his team are AMAZING! There is not ONE thing that they could have done to make our day run any more smoothly. If you are around this area looking for a photographer, DO NOT hesitate to contact him. I showed up one day just to check him out (completely out of the blue) and I am so glad I did. They were so warm and welcoming. The pictures and video we got back are beautiful and I get compliments left and right about how amazing my photograoher was!! We LOVED Dave Bigler and his team!!!

-Erika and Andrew Haelen

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Dave Bigler Photos + Films 14
    Dave Bigler Photos + Films 15
    Dave Bigler Photos + Films 16
    Dave Bigler Photos + Films 17

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Dave Bigler and his team were AMAZING! We were part of a wedding that they had shot previous to our engagement, and we actually booked our wedding date based on their availability. I can't say enough about all of their team! Thank you Dave & Team for all of your hard work, and being such an integral part of our big day!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Dave Bigler Photos + Films's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley! Your day was sooo much fun; it was a blast to be a part of it!

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2017

Dave and team are amazing! We met with Dave via Skype because we were living in Boston at the time. His expertise helped us put together a wedding day timeline as we were having our informational meeting. We immediately knew we wanted to book him for our video. The team was super organized and helpful during all of the planning, which put us at ease. Andrew and Kate were the video team onsite and they were very friendly and became part of the group! I appreciated the quality of the past videos on their website and our video turned out just as amazing. We received many compliments on the video and it is something we will cherish forever! We can't thank you enough for documenting our best day ever! I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Leah · Married on 08/19/2017

Dave Bigler was probably the best vendor I hired for my wedding. He offers all of the best services (e-shoot, drones, video, same day edit, etc) and was incredibly easy to work with. Dave gave my fiance and I a sense of confidence every step of the way, ALWAYS going the extra mile to make our experience the best. Dave is just the kind of guy you want around on a hectic wedding day, paying attention to every detail and somehow making each interaction feel like it is the most important thing he has going on. We loved Dave and his wonderful team!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Dave Bigler Photos + Films's reply:

Leah, thanks for such an awesome review and so soon after the wedding! Now go enjoy your honeymoon! PS: Make sure to keep an eye on your email! :-)
    - Dave

Rebecca · Married on 08/18/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about Dave and his entire crew!! My husband and I had a bunch of wild ideas and they just ate it up. They were just as excited as we were to make everything perfect. We had a photobooth, drone, video, photo, and the amazing thing called a Same Day Edit. Most importantly, Dave made everyone feel at ease and comfortable with their picture being taken. I am already trying to think of excuses to hire them again!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Dave Bigler Photos + Films's reply:

Thanks so much Beck! You two were awesome to work with!

Meaghan · Married on 07/29/2017

Dave and his team were amazing!!! I was so happy to find someone who did photo and video together and would create a custom package fit exactly for my needs! They were on point the entire day getting all our must have pictures as well as many more. They were so fun and easy to work with it was like we were working with just some more friends at the wedding!! They did everything we asked and more and I could not be more happy with the work they have done. It was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Dave Bigler Photos + Films's reply:

Thank you so much Meaghan!!!

Lisa · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I hired Dave's videography team. Right from the beginning, they were very easy to work with. Not only did we get the two videographers that were included in the package price, but we also had an intern helping out....three cameras instead of two! :) The whole team was very professional and it never felt like they were in our way. They seemed to be there to capture all of the most important moments. We received a quick teaser from them within a week of our wedding. We can't wait to get the rest of our video package, as we are positive it will be everything we are hoping for. I would definitely recommend Dave Bigler and his team to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Dave Bigler Photos + Films's reply:

Thanks so much Lisa! I know Juan, Andrew and Jake had a great time at your wedding. I am excited to get you and Greg your highlight video soon! - Dave

Mallory · Married on 06/10/2017

What a fantastic experience with Dave Bigler & Team! From the first time speaking with Dave, we felt super comfortable knowing everything was going to go exactly as planned. Going into our wedding, we had many things we knew should be captured on video; vows, speeches, live music from family and friends, and Dave Bigler & Team did not disappoint! They were able to capture every little detail of our day with great quality video and such a nicely organized final package. Big shout out to Juan Soler for directing everything the day of and picking some great music for our highlight video. All in all, we could not be happier with our video and are so glad we hired Dave Bigler & Team to help us relive the fastest day of our life. Thank you all so much!

Mallory and Chris

Sent on 10/04/2017

Dave Bigler Photos + Films's reply:

That is always great to hear, thank you so much Mallory!!!

Alyse · Married on 04/08/2017

Dave Bigler and his team were absolutely incredible. They were professional and so easy to work with. They were there for me even when other parts of the wedding was stressing me. They listened to us as a couple and allowed us to take amazing pictured but still enjoy the wedding. The photo booth was so much fun and came out amazing. I would recommend this team to anyone who wants an all in one experience and you won't have to worry about a thing!! They are amazing!!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Dave Bigler Photos + Films's reply:

Saturday was so much fun, thank you so very much for such a fast review! Just wait tell you see your photo and video! :-) -Dave

Leah · Married on 11/11/2016

We absolutely loved working with the Bigler Team (both photo and video) for our wedding last month. When we were first looking for photographers/videographers, we met with Dave and immediately felt like we clicked with his personality. He is such a great guy who clearly loves what he does and really wants what’s best for his couples. We felt so comfortable with Dave from the very beginning, which we felt was important since we’d be spending most of our wedding day with him and his team. Our engagement session with Dave only reaffirmed our decision, as he immediately made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and made it feel like we were spending the day hanging out with a friend. On top of that, we absolutely LOVED the photos Dave captured for us.

Our wedding day with the Bigler Team was no different. Dave, Amal and team were professional and fun and helped keep our bridal party on schedule throughout the day. We didn’t have a wedding planner, but Dave helped us with our timeline and coordinated everything perfectly. From the first look to family photos to cake cutting, he helped keep everything on schedule all while capturing great, natural images. We highly recommend Dave and his team, not only for their amazing ability to capture your day, but also for how fun and professional they were to work with. If you are looking for someone who will make you feel comfortable and add to the fun of your day, Dave is definitely your guy! Thanks SO much Dave & team!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Thanks leah!

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2016

If you are deciding whether or not to book Dave and his team to capture your day, I hope my comments convince you to book them ASAP!! My husband and I were married in October and had this amazing team do our video for the day. We worked with Kenny the day of our wedding and he was a true delight! Very professional and easy to work with. He made sure to work closely with the photographer to ensure he was capturing every detail of our day. The day of team was really just awesome. When our highlight video was ready, Dave called me to let me know. Yes- he CALLED which to me, speaks volumes. The video came out amazing- I couldn't see a single thing wrong with it. Just when I thought my experience with Dave and his team couldn't get any better- it did. Dave contacted me 3 weeks after already posting the highlight video to let me know that he edited it even more to get the sound just right. He could have easily left our video as it was ( which to me was already perfect!) and not have said anything but he didn't. He went the extra mile to make our perfect video even better. We received our full video a little over a month ago and I have watched it every week since. Your wedding day goes by so quickly and you will want a professional team to capture your day. His entire team is friendly, professional and truly awesome at what they do. Their customer service and their quality of work is 2nd to none. Dave and team, thank you for capturing our day so perfectly!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Jen,

Thank you so much for such a glowing review! Your kind words go a long way. We are so happy we were able to be a part of your day and capture your wedding memories. It was honestly an honor, and the Bigler crew is just as in love with your highlight video as you are :-)

Breanna · Married on 10/08/2016

I would absolutely 100% say to book Dave Bigler and his associates!! Our wedding video came out beautifully and we have received SO many compliments on it. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Thanks so much Breanna!!

Elinor · Married on 09/16/2016

We don't even know where to begin when it comes to Dave and his crew! From the moment we met Dave we knew we had to have him photograph our wedding day. Not only are his pictures are perfect but his personality is awesome and we knew that he would make our wedding day! Whenever we needed to talk Dave or Amal were always there to help us with whatever we needed and always gave us good advice. Hands down one of the best experiences we had with our vendors!! We are so happy that we chose Dave Bigler Photos and Films to and we will be forever grateful for having Dave and his crew capture our day!

-The Watson's