18 Reviews for DaussFOTO

User Photos
todo alt text

I can't say enough to describe how amazing Dauss is! He's an exquisite photographer and a wonderful a person to have following you around on your wedding day! His excitement for the photos he was taking made me feel so comfortable and confident, two things that don't always come easily to me. My husband and I were blown away, and many of our guests gushed over how personable and skilled he and Auset were!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

In one word Dauss and his work, amazing! Hands down the best photographer in Indy. He is not only a class act but one of a kind with his photography skills. His talent speaks for itself. His photography is captivating, glamorous, and personal. He captures all of the little details in every unique way. The hardest decision you'll have is which photos to choose, because they are all truly amazing. Our friends and family are still raving about our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dauss was a pleasure to work with. I've been following his work for a long time and knew I wanted him to be the one to capture our wedding images! His work is beautiful, he's professional and was a blast to have around at our wedding! We will cherish our images for decades to come and look forward to taking advantage of the great Anniversary session! :)

Profile Picture Korey, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We can't recommend Dauss enough! He was so friendly and interested in us and so easy to work with. Quick responses to everything, an interview before our engagement photos to get to know us – and he made the photo shoots actually fun! And not to mention, the photos were as good as we could have hoped for. What a talent, and what a personality!

Profile Picture Benjamin, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beginning the journey of finding wedding vendors, I knew I wanted a photographer that could tell a story through photos by taking a different view than most, and Dauss was definitely our guy! To be honest, what drew us to Dauss at first was his branding - wow, he does a great job with his brand, and we really respect businesses that put so much effort into this aspect -- for one thing, it shows how much they care about their products/services. It's clear that Dauss has a real talent for photography and the passion to go along with it, and we were blown away by the quality of our wedding photos. Dauss was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day, and we really appreciated his calmness and easygoing demeanor throughout the entire wedding process. We would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was an easy decision to book our wedding photography with Dauss after seeing his portfolio of artistic and incredibly genuine wedding photography. We enjoyed meeting with him a few times to discuss our vision and decide on an approach. Dauss is very easy-going and personable, but also a great listener. He was able to create an amazing collection of photographs from our engagement shoot, high fashion bridal shoot, and the wedding day that captured all the beauty of that exciting time in our lives. I would encourage anyone who wants honest, candid photography with artistic composition to meet with Dauss. I am confident you will receive the same exceptional quality we did!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dauss was absolutely fantastic and wowed us every step of the way! We had been hearing about him through a few friends and other vendors as we started our planning and were told not to get too excited as he books up so fast. We considered ourselves lucky to find he still had our date available 14 months in advance. He was so knowledgeable and helpful to us well beyond our wedding photography, with planning tips and what to expect, answering our questions before we even knew we had them. His service, professionalism and dedication is exemplary! Our photos, we just can't get over how perfect our photos turned out! He made us comfortable and always had some crazy amazing creative idea to try but allowed us to still be us! Our wedding party and many guests are still raving about him and our photos! Our album is beautiful! It looks like it could be a feature in a magazine..but it's US!! We could not imagine trusting anyone else with our most cherished day! Dauss is our photographer now! He and his team have created a loyal and devoted fan, friend and lifetime client in my husband and I. We highly and emphatically recommend DaussFOTO!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dauss was absolutely the best to work with for our wedding. I came across his awesome work often before I got engaged, and as soon as I found out he was available for my wedding date, I jumped on the chance to have him capture our day. From our first phone call through our wedding day he was nothing but professional and awesome to work with. He captured plenty of great pictures while still making sure we were able to enjoy our big day and not stress about having to spend tons of time posing for pictures. I love the candid shots he captured! And when things started to run behind, he even stayed a little late to make sure he captured some important moments. I will always recommend Dauss to family and friends looking for a great photographer.

Profile Picture Brianna, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dauss was a joy every step of the way and FAR exceeded my expectations with his communication, organization, artistic skill and his creativity. Exemplary in every facet! Our photos are amazing and we can not wait to enjoy our album when it arrives! We could not have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture User4814468, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dauss Miller far exceeded my expectations on every level! His intake process and professionalism on the front-end is exemplary. Every wedding vendor should take lessons from Dauss in exhibiting such professionalism. He is warm, friendly and very easy going. When photographing both our engagement session and our wedding his presence is comforting and casual and makes even the most novice "photograph-ee" comfortable and relaxed. On the day of our wedding there was a terrible snowstorm. Dauss arrived early and had a smile on his face never letting on that he had a harrowing drive in the snow to get there. His presence during the ceremony was so unobtrusive, yet he captured the most amazing pictures that I am convinced no one else would have seen. He also picked up on the details and captured them all for us. He is an incredibly gifted artist and I would recommend him above all others in providing photography services that will exceed your expectations.

Profile Picture Kristin, 2/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dauss Miller was an awesome photographer for my husband and I! We had won a free engagement photo shoot from him and after the time spent with him and the great pictures from that we decided to book him for our wedding!

He was able to work with us on our budget and still provide us with outstanding pictures throughout the entire day. We received a great mix of candid and posed shots and he allowed us to take the lead on pose ideas while also giving us ideas when we were stumped. Dauss is a very easy going professional whom i would recommend to any other couple looking for a friendly and downright awesome photographer!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/3/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely amazing! daussFOTO captured every special moment of our big day. Couldn't have asked for anything more!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dauss helped create our most cherished day into an adventure we will never forget. Not only was he our photographer, but he has become a great friend to us. We look forward to using his expertise and services again, and highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dauss was extremely professional. I don't enjoy having my picture taken but he made me feel very comfortable and the outcome was fantastic. In fact, he was very polite and friendly with all of our guests. We were very impressed with the beautiful pictures he took of our wedding. With such an important event, you want to make sure you have a photographer you trust and who will capture all the important moments. Dauss exceeded our expectations and we would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture User2962875, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are delighted we chose you as our wedding photographer!  When we got engaged the first thing we booked was DaussFOTO, as we heard how popular Dauss was and from looking at his website and meeting him in person we did not want anyone else to capture our day.  Luckily for us he was available and from start to finish he did not disappoint, he WOW’d us at every step!Thanks for making us feel at ease  leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day itself. You have an excellent manner about you and thanks for taking such a personal interest in our story and time together.  It’s very clear from our album how talented you are as a photographer. We especially loved the original design and variety of photos you took. There are so many moments you captured during the day of us chatting and naturally enjoying ourselves with our family and friends that make reliving the day truly special. We feel grateful for all the time and effort you put into our big day. If you know of anyone who would like to see your final product of 'Our Wedding Album, please send them our way so we can have another excuse to open it up!

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/14/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a great guy!! Dauss Miller, you are such a brilliant and talented artist and photographer, and a kind and caring friend! How do we begin to thank you for everything you did to make our wedding photography dreams come true?! Our wedding could not have gone any better and it shows in our beautiful album! We are the envy of our friends as it's left proudly on display in our greatroom! Your kindness, patience, support & knowledge excelled to make our experience and choice of DaussFOTO our favorite part of our wedding experience. Your joy for the work you do came through in every interaction, helpful tip, and in every photo you took and we can not be more happy or grateful that you were the one we chose to share this journey with us!

Alicia and Steve Jackson