Daurisa Tessier Reviews

37 | Somerset, NJ

37 Reviews for Daurisa Tessier

rosetta · Married on 07/21/2018

Daurisa did such a good job with my makeup. She listened and was able to create what I wanted. Im so glad oir planner introduced us and that we got to work together!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Sabrina · Married on 07/21/2018

Daurisa is the sweetest, most professional vendor I have EVER worked with!!! Her makeup skills are phenomenal and she did an AMAZING job at my makeup and bridesmaids makeup!!!! She made sure that I looked FLAWLESS!!! I couldn't be happier with her service and makeup application. I'm SO happy and blessed that I found her. She listened to me and paid close attention to my wants and needs as the bride. She went above and beyond to ensure I looked and felt my absolute best on my wedding day!!! Not to mention, her big heart and beautiful spirit has gained her a lifelong customer and friend!!! DON'T HESITATE, BOOK HER AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Grecia · Married on 06/18/2018

Had a one to one Makeup Class with Daurisa, she was very thorough and paid close attention to all my questions. I learned to shape my eyebrows the correct and professional way which was my weakest point. She has added value to my work as a professional behind the chair!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Natasha · Married on 04/13/2018

OMGoodness! What can I say about Daurisa?! Except for the fact that she is amazing, beyond talented, super professional and has a genuine spirit. She is very knowledgeable about makeup and skin care for various skin types. I've worked with her personally and professionally and I was so pleased every time. She taught a makeup workshop for one of our women's groups and showed them step by step directions on how to achieve a natural glowing look. She also BEAT MY FACE for my husbands surprise birthday party. There were so many things that were going on and that went wrong and she was able to lift my sprits and made me look so beautiful and feel beautiful. She is such a pleasure to work with personally and professionally and I would definitely recommend her services to others! Thanks Dauri, love ya!!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Debra · Married on 02/23/2018

Daurisa is the consummate professional. She came highly recommended, and when I met her during the consultation I knew exactly why everyone that I knew who used her services couldn’t stop raving about her. She has a way of connecting with you and listening to your needs to ensure that your special day is handled with care, consideration and tasteful creativity. There is no better feeling than knowing that someone like Daurisa will make sure that on one of the most important days, you will be looking and feeling your absolute best, without having to micromanage the process. She came prepared to deliver exactly what I requested during the consultation, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I would most certainly call upon Daurisa’s services again in the future and recommend her to my family, friends and associates.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Tanisha · Married on 02/02/2018

Choosing Daurisa Tessier #DauriOnTheBeat As your MUA is one of the best decisions you will ever make. She is so sweet and knowledgeable about her craft. She definitely brings out the beauty in you. Above all else she is very Professional and Courteous. I will always look use her for any future engagements❤️

Sent on 06/29/2018

Liselle · Married on 10/14/2017

One of the most amazing women I have ever met! She made me feel like a true queen on my day! So personable and caring and made me feel perfect. Everyone loved her and I will recommend her always. Thank you love for making my day everything and making me shine!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Melody · Married on 06/01/2017

It was an absolute joy and breath of fresh air working with Daurisa as my MUA on set for 2 months during the taping of our tv show. There is something special about a MUA who nails it everytime when it comes to makeup selection (pulling out your best features) and make your brows look as though they were touched by the Gods! Her professionalism and amazing eye for beauty coupled with her extensive background in the industry makes her my #1 MUA pick for sure.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Chi-Chi · Married on 02/18/2017

I've worked with Daurisa a couple times and she is awesome! Very professional and sweet. Her attitude is so positive and her work is amazing! She really listens to what you want and makes you look and feel great! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2016

I have had a wonderful experience working with Dauri on multiple occassions over the last couple of years. Her make artistry is amazing, she pays close attention to details, and is very professional. She is a joy to be around!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Kenya · Married on 07/03/2010

Almost 8 years ago I had my makeup professionally done by Daurisa for my wedding. She was very knowledgeable, patient, and personable, which made me feel very comfortable with the process due to the fact that I was insecure about my skin. During my consultation I truly felt comfortable and walked away with tons of tips on how to properly apply makeup to accentuate the beauty that I already possess and not to simply pile on and coverup. I am very pleased with the way that my makeup turned out for my wedding, that was my first ever experience of having my makeup done professionally.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Kahmilah Thompson · Married on 11/18/2018

Make up artist

Dauri did exactly what I wanted and she was very nice, and accommodating. She always made me feel good when we spoke and when I needed her to stay all day wedding she did without a heartbeat .

Sent on 11/22/2018