Dashwood Floral Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

1 User photo

Rose Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing florist!

I wish I could give them 10 stars! I knew from the moment I got engaged selecting the right florist was incredibly important to me. I saw Dashwood florals’ work in Rocky Mountain Bride and was instantly sold! My first meeting with them was perfect - Genevieve immediately saw my vision and was so excited to work with my unique requests ( we incorporated a lot of animal skulls and antlers into our decor). She made the whole process so easy and exciting! Being a family business you really get the most for your money. I interviewed some larger local florists and so much of my budget had to go to “admin fees”. Everything with Dashwood was totally transparent and they were so flexible to work within my budget, even with last minute changes! Day of our wedding went off without a hitch. As predicted I cried when I saw my bouquet - which I get SO many compliments on. Genevieve and her mother braved the cold weather to set up our outside decor and even came back the next day to drop off our centerpieces at our brunch location! I would 10/10 recommend them to any bride looking for an incredibly creative, artistic and all around amazing florist for their wedding.
    Brittany Married on 11/04/2017
    I truly cannot say enough about Genevieve and her sister! I received more compliments on my wedding day about the flowers than anything else. They went above and beyone what I asked for and they were so kind and patient with me. I would more than recommend them. They were the best choice by far!
    Nicole Married on 07/22/2017
    I can't say enough amazing things about the flowers for my wedding! They were incredible! I had a very specific vision for my day and it was beyond anything I could have imagined. Genevieve and her team were amazing to work with and came up with some incredible ideas to help keep the flowers on budget. I had my wedding in Steamboat and they transported the flowers down and assembled on site with everything looking amazing. They have my highest recommendation.
  • User2643897 2+ years ago
    I cannot say enough how amazing Posies and Poms was, especially Jackie! Leading up to the wedding day we would meet up at coffee shops and discuss my vision for my dream wedding. I don't know too much about flowers, but I knew the look I wanted and Jackie made that look become real. After meeting with Jackie, I knew that she was perfect for me!

When her team pulled up to the venue and handed my bouquet to me, I knew the day was going to be perfect! Posies and Poms was so professional and personable at the same time. I highly recommend Posies and Poms to all brides. The flowers were impeccable! The flowers were the main part of my ceremony and having Posies and Poms do them was the best decision for the wedding!
    Amy Married on 04/24/2016
    Posies and Poms did everything they had to do to make our day so special! The flowers were so gorgeous, I would get married again just so that I could use their services over. I would recommend them over any other florist I have worked with in the past (4th of 4 girls to get married in my family, and a bridesmaid in many weddings). PLEASE go with posies and poms , if not for the sake of your sanity, do it for the quality of your day and the beauty of the flowers.
    Shannon Married on 01/14/2016
    The best mother/daughter team I've seen! They did such a beautiful job, were flexible and made my special day so much less stressful than it could have been. They have been in this businees for many years as my wedding was over 10 years ago! Their professionalism was in evey aspect and I would recommend them to anyone. Lovely all around!
    Leslie Married on 06/21/2015
    Jackie and Lenore really know about flowers and color. They knew the "feel" we wanted for my daughter's wedding. All the guests told us how beautiful they were and they photographed beautifully, especially my daughter's bouquet.
    Laura Married on 10/14/2012
    I only vaguely knew what I wanted when it came to my flowers, but Nora's floral expertise made it so easy to choose. And what I ended up with was absolutely gorgeous! The detail in every bouquet and boutonniere added so much to the overall feel of my wedding, and added such vibrancy to the photographs. If I could do it over, I wouldn't change a thing about my flowers!
    Brittan Married on 06/21/2015
    Amazing mother and daughter team! They make sure your wedding day is the most special event and will do whatever it takes to make you happy (trust me- I ended up being a picky bride at the last minute and they accommodated!). I still go through photos and am awestruck at how beautiful my bouquet was (and my bridesmaids bouquets). Not only are they professional, but they are also the kindest people you will ever meet. I 100% recommend them!
    Lynnsey Married on 05/28/2016
    Jackie and the team at Posies and Poms were simply amazing. From the first time I met with Jackie, I knew I would be in good hands for the big day! The flowers for the wedding day were everything we could have asked for to make the day even more perfect. We could not be happier with everything Jackie and her team did for us - definitely book her to make your day even more special!!