Darrell Ward Designs Reviews

Darrell Ward Designs 5
Darrell Ward Designs 6
Darrell Ward Designs 7

Melissa · Married on 07/19/2014

Darrell is the most helpful, kind, and generous florist I could have ever imagined. He did my sister's wedding 2 years ago and since, has done several of my friend's weddings and has never been short of amazing. He went above and beyond to make my wedding special and beautiful. My guests raved about how beautiful the flowers were. He is simply wonderful inside and out and is absolutely the best florist in Dallas.

Sent on 07/29/2014

I have known Darrell for over years. He provided all the flowers for my wedding to my wonderful husband in 1994. We use his floral and design services several times a year. Just recently he provided all the floral arrangements for a wedding for my cousin and her partner, and, as always it was amazing and the service from Darrell was spectacular.

Julie in Plano

Sent on 08/19/2013

Susan · Married on 09/08/2012

Darrell is a wonderful person to work with! He was so very helpful in all aspects of the wedding planning. I could ask him anything and he would have an answer. He stayed within my budget and never asked if we could change it. The flowers/bouquets/table arrangements were stunning! My friends still comment on them. we have recommended him to many friends and they have all been as happy as we were! My sister is getting married in July and we can't wait to see what Darrell will create!

Sent on 08/16/2013

This company provided the floral for my daughters wedding. Absolutely beautiful!! So glad we made the right decision!

Sent on 01/20/2014
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 01/03/2009

3.5

Darrell has incredible designs and is so willing to work with ANY budget! He made the image I had in my mind come to life! Other than being sometimes hard to get ahold of, he is a BLAST to work with and a great value for how wonderful his work is!

Sent on 11/22/2009