Darling Wedding Productions Reviews

124 | Salisbury, MD

124 Reviews for Darling Wedding Productions

Justin was the perfect choice for our wedding music! From the pre-ceremony music to the last song of the night, it was flawless. I will highly recommend Justin and would love to use him again for a future event.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Heather · Married on 11/09/2013

Justin did a wonderful job! Our guests keep commenting that the music chosen for our ceremony and wedding was perfect. The dance floor was never empty (something hard to acheive for a small wedding) and everyone had a great time. We highly recommend That DJ Guy for your event. Heather and Brian

Sent on 12/04/2013

Melissa · Married on 11/08/2013

Justin was absolutely amazing and made our day everything we envisioned from start to finish! The lighting in the pavilion was just perfect, and created the perfect ambiance for our ceremony. We actually saved his business card from a wedding we attended two years prior, because we knew he would be perfect for our wedding. He was amazing to work with from start to finish. He provided an event "schedule" and helped to ensure we stayed right on schedule. I can't say enough great things about him! My husband and I were so excited to have him be a part of our wedding, and highly recommend him. Our biggest request was we wanted our dance floor filled, and he did just that. Thank you for helping make our day all we imagined and more!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/27/2013

I would definitely recommend Justin to DJ at any event. He was wonderful and gave us everything we wanted and more!!!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Dana · Married on 10/19/2013

Justin was there to help threw every step of the way. He also help we with things I didn't even think of or know I needed to do. Everyone one that came to my wedding said they had a great night and I feel like that has a lot to do with Justin keeping the party going!!!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2013

The services were great !!! Would HIGHLY recommend !

Sent on 09/30/2013

DEBORAH · Married on 09/07/2013

Thank you Justin!! You are the BEST! Everything was beyond Perfect!! The lighting effects inside the tent, the music mix (the dance floor was never empty), the AMAZING clouds effect (everybody talked about it), your attention to details and making sure that I was very happy with everything, made my wedding reception a dream come true. You made it all very easy & perfect (specially that I had to plan my wedding from Florida). I am very grateful. Our families, friends, my husband & I really enjoyed your service and will recommend it to everyone.

Thanks again!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Ken · Married on 09/01/2013

Justin was a constant professional, very easy to work with, great with contact and being flexible. I would recommend him to any bride and groom! He rocked the house!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Brian · Married on 08/17/2013

Justin was awesome and made our wedding reception amazing. He was very easy to work with and always promptly answered any calls or emails we had. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Lorin · Married on 07/27/2013

Everyone is still talking about how much fun our wedding was!!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Mary Kate · Married on 07/05/2013

Justin was nothing short of amazing when it came to helping my husband and I plan our big day! He answered my crazy facebook messages and texts all hours of the day! He had an answer and solution to everything I could think of. My event is still being talked about and people danced under the stars all night! I let Justin choose what he thought would look best when it came to my light show and my floor design. I could of never imagined the great design he came up with. Everyone was impressed! My sister is also using him in Dec. He took charge and helped handle everything with my wedding and even attended rehearsal to make sure he knew exactly where we would be to set up and make everything look nice. The music was phenomenal and he played music everyone could enjoy and dance to! We danced the night away! He really made my reception!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Craig · Married on 06/23/2013

That DJ Guy offered a great package of affordable services, was extremely professional and most importantly was great to work. He made a point to meet/talk with us multiple times beforehand and understood exactly what kind event we wanted to have.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2013

Justin was great to work with. Very flexible and responsive. He went above and beyond for a ceremony and reception, he even created a special song for my father daughter dance. Thanks Justin!

Sent on 07/31/2013
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 06/15/2013

Justin was amazing not only at our wedding but all of the months leading up to the wedding. He is always prepared and very professional while at the same time fun to be around. Working with Justin was an awesome experience, he has so much to offer and was a wonderful DJ at the wedding we danced our hearts out! That DJ Guy is definitely the best choice you can have for a DJ at any event.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Dawn · Married on 05/25/2013

We loved Justin!!!:) He did an awesome job and got the crowd involved. We would definitely recommend him!:)

Sent on 05/29/2013

Denise · Married on 05/18/2013

The things that matter the day of a wedding when it's all culminating and you are so nervous it will fall apart.....falls on your confidence in the vendors you've hired. Looking back on my daughter's special day
    we are so pleased by our choice to employ Justin from "That DJ Guy"! Amazing doesn't even cover it.
    He not only paid attention to the details that mattered but executed them with seamless effort! Before the event and in our planning process he suggested details that we would not even have known existed that made the wedding so memorable. All of these comments are ours but the real comments came from our guest!! "Who was the DJ", that guy was great! "He knew just the song selections that we loved and kept us dancing until they made us stop"! And best of all the groom......"he had all the music I like and I didn't want to sit down or miss any songs.......I danced with every lady guest we invited"!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Rick · Married on 04/27/2013

Justin was awesome! He was very personal and wanted to get to know us both. When I called or texted, he responded immediately. Very professional during our meetings prior to our wedding, we knew we wanted him to DJ our wedding in the first 5 minutes we met him. During the wedding he checked with us to see if we needed anything, very friendly. He kept the dance floor going all night. If we had a request he had it during the wedding(he even provided a children's song for a 3 yr. old which was awesome) .We watched the TV show "Four Weddings" and learned fast that the DJ makes all the difference in a fun wedding. And we wanted our wedding to be fun and it was.
    Justin also provided up lighting which provided that extra touch we were looking for to make our wedding special. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/02/2013

A DJ can make or break an event and you have a sure thing here. I have had two awesome dj experiences with this company!

Sent on 02/01/2013
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2012

Justin was great! I planned my wedding from afar and he was always available to chat on the phone and quick to answer an email. We all of the music selection for the ceremony up to him (he's the professional!) and his choices were GREAT!!! He even catered to my crazy family's need for sports updates (The O's made the playoffs for the first time in over 15 years so everyone was very excited!) and random sports related songs. all of the music he played was appropriate for our guests- he even had the Snoopy theme song for my 4 year old niece which she thought was fantastic. I would recommend Justin a 1,000 times over for any event!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Darling Wedding Productions's reply:

Go O's! What a great excuse to be watching the TV along with everybody else. "Hey, don't get upset with me, the bride insisted I be here!"!

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2012

I was recently a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding and Justin did an outstanding job. He was very interactive with everyone at the reception and every time we asked for a certain song, he did his best to play it in a timely manner. He was very respectful and always smiling. A couple unique things that he added really made him stand out. The projection that read "Erin and Tony" was very nice for people to see while they were sitting down. Great job Justin. I would highly recommend you and will be calling you for my wedding.

Sent on 02/17/2013
  • O

Olya · Married on 08/04/2012

I am an events coordinator for one of the top wedding venues in Ocean City, MD area and I worked with Justin Darling numerous times. As a matter of fact, I was so impressed with his work aproach and work ethics that he took the number one spot on my preferred vendors list. I have a strong oppinion about wedding entertainment. The only memories that guests carry out of a party is whether the food was good and whether they had a good time. A good DJ reads the crowd, knows what people want to hear, sends a spark, and keeps the party going throughout the night. What more important is that a great DJ knows how to work the mic, which is a HUGE part of this business. Justin has never let me down. He really knows his job and does it well. He is an absolute pleasure to work with, always flexible and accommodative. I will continue to recommend him because, as the past showed, Justin+my venue=one successful wedding.

Sent on 02/02/2013

Darling Wedding Productions's reply:

Olys is truly the best! She's to modest to mention her facility as she's not the type to brag, so let me do that for her! The Lighthouse Sound offers the very best in location, food, and wonderful vistas overlooking the Ocean City Skyline. It's always a pleasure when we get to work with the Lighthouse Sound.

Catherine · Married on 06/23/2012

Excellent. Received numerous positive comments regarding the dj throughout the night and after the wedding. Kept everyone on the dance floor of all ages and music was a variety.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Justin was fabulous to work with! He went above and beyond to meet our never-ending requests. He was quick to respond to my questions and always gave his honest opinion, although never put down my crazy requests! Thank you Justin for the wonderful entertainment and interaction for our wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Jordan · Married on 06/02/2012

Justin was very professional and flexible with meeting with us. He provided good ideas of lighting and layout of the ceremony. We let Justin play what he wanted, except for a few songs on the do not play list. He knew the feeling of the crowd and kept the music mixed up to please the younger and older generation.
    Our ceremony and reception was at Bear Trap. Our ceremony was on the court yard which he provided music and microphones for. He was setup for cocktail before the guest could get over there.
    We have several complements from our guests, saying it's one the best wedding we've been to in years. Thanks to Justin, we will always remember this moment for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2012

Mikey was great!! He is super-easy to work with and pays attention to detail. He will do whatever you like and not push you into anything you don't want. It's the bride and groom's day and he keeps it that way. He definitely helped keep the party going!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Darling Wedding Productions's reply:

Melissa is is referring to Mikey J--he's been with us for about 5 years, and did my wedding personally when my wife and I took the plunge in 2007!