Darling Wedding Productions Reviews

125 | Salisbury, MD

125 Reviews for Darling Wedding Productions

Jackie · Married on 07/25/2015

My son and daughter in law just had their wedding this past Saturday 7/25/15 at The Indian River Life Saving Station in Rehoboth Beach, De. That DJ guy provided the music for the beach ceremony. His suggestions were amazing and perfect! He made the reception so fun and upbeat. He kept the party moving along and made it real fun and personable! The photo booth was so amazing and we are very thankful! I highly recommend his services! A++ Service!!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/28/2015

I am so happy we chose Justin to be our DJ for our wedding. He is not just a DJ, he also has wonderful suggestions for lighting and ideas for the flow of the entire wedding. Justin worked really well with our photographer, our venue, and wedding planners. He has a great personality and is very professional.
    His DJ skills were AWESOME. Everyone had a blast at our wedding - picture non-stop dancing! Our friends and family are STILL talking about what a fun "party" it was. Justin did a fantastic job of keeping everyone on the dance floor all night having fun without any awkward moments. He took requests but would speak to us before playing a song we may not have wanted to be played during our reception. If you want your wedding reception to flow smoothly and be enjoyable the entire night then pick Justin!
    We also hired Justin for uplighting, monogram on the ceiling, and also enjoyed "dance on clouds". I have to say, these extras were well worth the money! The uplighting added the elegance that we wanted for our venue and the monogram on the ceiling was so cool! The dancing on clouds really amazed our guests and made our first dance really special. Justin is very knowledgeable with all of the effects he has to offer and they really made our wedding stand out.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Becca · Married on 01/17/2015

Justin was amazing! Full of energy, played great music and kept the party flowing. Awesome job DJ Guy!!

Jon · Married on 12/23/2014

My now wife and I decided in October 2014 that we were going to get married on December 23rd 2014. That's right, a full wedding in barely 2 months of planning. Why? Well my wife just found out that her auto-immune hepatitis had returned and was slowly killing her liver. She had a double transplant (Liver/Kidney) only a couple years ago and now she was slated to be listed for another. Knowing everything we went through before and the uncertainty, we wanted to get married and I especially wanted to make her feel like the princess she is. Now this is where our DJ Justin enters. We met him at a friends wedding where he was their DJ and we knew we wanted him for ours. We were worried that because we were getting married on a Tuesday night at 630pm only a couple of days before Christmas that no one would be available but that was not the case with Justin. He never gave us any indication that 'No' was an option and he could not have been anymore professional or prepared. His music selections were spot on and I received more compliments on the music then I could count. We wanted to have a wedding that was a celebration of life and being together and Justin definitely helped provide the life of the party and memories for us all. I cannot recommend anyone higher then Justin and for any other event I need music I will be giving him a call.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Could not have asked for a better DJ! Extremely professional and personable. Made sure that the order of the reception tasks ran smoothly but was not the center of attention. That's exactly what we wanted. The up lighting was beautiful and so was our first dance on clouds. Amazing service.

Rebecca · Married on 11/01/2014

Justin was amazing!!! He made my wedding a night I'll never forget. He is fun and energetic. He always puts the bride and groom first. Anything I threw at him he made it happen. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their Dj! He is worth every dime and more!

Victoria · Married on 09/27/2014

Justin Darling was amazing! He went above and beyond anyone's expectations! If you want a fun time and people on the dance floor go with him! He listens to everything you want and really goes all out.

Sent on 02/07/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/26/2014

We had the BEST experience with That DJ Guy! I would recommend them to anyone. We had our wedding out of state and they were so accomodating. Very quick to respond and had great recommendations to anything we were unsure of. We had Eric as our DJ for the night and all we wanted was to have our guests at every age up and dancing the entire night and Eric knew exactly how to do that. I couldn't recommend these guys enough! :)

Sent on 10/01/2014

Tyler · Married on 09/12/2014

Justin did a great job at keeping our guest on the dance floor and the party moving all night. We also had him do the introductions, which he nailed. Leading up to the wedding Justin was very responsive to all our questions and met with us in person to make sure he had all the correct details in order to shape the wedding reception we were dreaming of.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Cara · Married on 08/31/2014

Justin was great to work with. All of our friends commented that they didn't leave the dance floor all night. He even met with us before the wedding to discuss glow stick colors! Would highly recommend

Sent on 09/02/2014

Darling Wedding Productions's reply:

Glow Sticks==epic! Shout out to Sean Patrick for the toast of the summer!

Rob · Married on 08/16/2014

That DJ Guy (Justin) was the perfect DJ for our wedding. We could not have worked with a more professional individual for our big day. Justin always responded in a timely manner during the entire year leading up to our event. He was courteous and friendly at all times, and
    provided top-notch services to enhance the memory of our special day to not only us, but our guests as well! We would definitely use That DJ Guy again for other functions without hesitation.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Mary Beth · Married on 08/02/2014

Justin was awesome to work with. He was easy to get in contact with and very flexible.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Jasmine · Married on 07/13/2014

That Dj Guy. That's really all that needs to be said. He truly is that guy who makes all of your guests dance.
    My husband NEVER dances at any event we go to. So I praise justin for Getting my husband out on the dance floor.... not once... not twice.... but probably a dozen times! It made me so happy to see him up there. Justin is such a pleasure to work with. He's so easy going and makes you feel very comfortable with everything. I can't thank him enough for making my night a night to remember.
    He is the best dj around here hands down.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Shirley · Married on 06/28/2014

I cannot give enough praise to "That DJ Guy" and Eric for the part they played in making this night so absolutely perfect for our Bride and Groom. I have received nothing short of rave reviews for how spectacular this evening was. When I returned to the Mansion on the evening just after the event, everything was gone; it was as if it never happened. The only thing that remained were a zillion fireflies dancing on the front lawn. However, the memories of a beautiful bride, her handsome groom, family and friends enjoying a most fabulous evening of food, fun, excitement, and great dancing will live on. We thank you so much for making this moment in time such a special memory. Your part in this wonderful event will always be remembered and you will be at the top of our list for future DJ needs. A sincere thank you to "That DJ Guy".

Sent on 06/30/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/28/2014

This company does a fantastic job, they are attentive and the owner is extremely nice and easy to get ahold of and very easy to work with! We had Aaron as our specific dj and he was fabulous! We wanted a good mix of older songs and upbeat party songs and he delivered 100% we were very pleased!! I would highly recommend using them as your DJ!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Betsy · Married on 06/14/2014

Everything was very organized and there was no stress for me. Justin did a great job organizing the event and Eric was an awesome dj. We had a fantastic time and no one stopped dancing once the dance floor opened up.

Sent on 06/17/2014

brittany · Married on 06/14/2014

We couldn't have asked for better service! Justin was so flexible with our initial meeting and we instantly knew we had to have him for our wedding! Unfortunately Justin wasn't available so his colleague Aaron was our do and did an amazing job! He was so up beat and cheerful it was great! Also they provided sound and music on the beach for our ceremony which we were very appreciative of! I would recommend this team to anyone looking for a great wedding!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Emily · Married on 06/08/2014

Justin was absolutely amazing! With everything he offers, you can't help but be impressed when you first start talking to him. You can definitely tell he loves what he does and he puts his heart and soul into your event to make sure it's perfect. He's very outgoing and easy to talk to. Thank you Justin, for a memorable night with great music and fun. Everyone keeps telling me how cool that name in lights was and how awesome the dancing on the clouds effect was. If you're going to book him, you might as well just opt for all of the options because it would be money well spent. So, thank you again, and we will definitely be talking to you again in the future!

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • User4194829 · 2+ years ago

ThatDJGuy was the perfect dj for our wedding! He got all 150 of our guests up and dancing during the reception (some of which told us that 'they never dance'). Justin played the perfect combination of music genres and kept amazing energy up from start to finish.

ThatDJGuy was extremely professional. He was very thorough when he answered all my questions leading up to the wedding. He always responded within hours of receiving my emails/texts. Justin arrived early to set up for our event and had a solid working relationship with all my guests and the staff at the hotel in which the reception was held.

ThatDJGuy, aka Justin, is a genuinely good person and will strive to make your event perfect and memorable!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/06/2014

Justin was the perfect DJ for us. My husband and I have VERY different tastes in music and he listened to us and incorporated both into the night. From dancing on the clouds to pink uplighting throughout the venue and our name in lights, he truly made my fairytale vision a reality. His personality kept the celebration going and we never stopped smiling. He is hands down the best DJ in the area. My suggestion is that if you are trying to cut costs in your wedding budget, this is the one area that you shouldn't. At the end of the night, people forget the food they ate and the favors you gave them, but they don't forget the overall feel of the event and that feel is created by none other than your DJ. Justin is the guy for the job.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2014

I got married April 26, 2014 at the Hyatt in Cambridge. At first I had difficulty trying to decide who I wanted to use for my DJ, there were a lot of choices in my area. I was recommended to look into Justin Darling (That DJ Guy) by a friend that had just gotten married and had him at hers.. I emailed Justin and asked him if we could meet, get to know each other and we would go from there.. So we did, and after a whole 5 minutes I knew I wanted him to be there on my special day. He is an entertainer.. He was hilarious, full of spunk and energy. But along with having a great personality and fun, he was also extremely professional and personable. Throughout the 8 mths after I had booked with Justin, if I had any questions or concerns I would email him and he would get back to me almost immediately. He was always there and was always happy to give his advice..
    My wedding turned out perfectly. He took everything I asked for to heart and made it happen. My wedding would not have been the same without Justin! I would recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ, you won't regret it!!!!

Sent on 05/05/2014
  • Mandi

Mandi · Married on 04/12/2014

That DJ Guy did an amazing job at our wedding! He made sure we got all of our events done in time to have all of them on video and photo before our other vendors finished. We had great music throughout the night and everyone enjoyed themselves! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Darling Wedding Productions's reply:

Mandy and Tod (with one D!) were awesome! We rocked out with a great team.

Krista · Married on 04/05/2014

That DJ Guy did a wonderful job handling my wedding reception. They made sure to handle everything we wanted, and they did a great job selecting music that suited the diverse group of attendees. Having a great DJ is key to having an awesome event.... and they nailed it!! I would definitely recommend their services!!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Darling Wedding Productions's reply:

Krista was paired up nicely with DJ Eric. Eric's been a staple with us now for well over five years and he continues to provide reliable services that put smiles on our bride's face. I'm lucky to have fantastic DJs who make me look very good! I suppose my name get's the credit, but I'm not where I am without these awesome DJs. Thank you, Krista, for letting us play our part!

Amanda · Married on 04/05/2014

We found out about Justin when he was a DJ for a friend's wedding and knew at the end of the night we wanted him to do our wedding too. Unfortunately he was already booked for our date, but he set us up with Aaron who was equally impressive. He played exactly the style of music we wanted for our event, and kept everything running smoothly. We also got up lighting around the perimeter of our room through That DJ Guy, and it put the perfect touch on the look we were going for. I highly recommend to anyone in the market for a good DJ!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Darling Wedding Productions's reply:

Amanda was a pleasure to work with. Our Uplighting does a fantastic job transforming a facility and we're pleased to offer if to our brides!

Lindsey · Married on 04/05/2014

Justin was AMAZING!!! He handled everything...Very professional, was able to keep me calm the final days leading up to the wedding....I was able to relax and let him so his job.....Also he brought the party, he understood what I meant when I said I wanted to have a "twerktacular" time lol

Sent on 04/22/2014

Darling Wedding Productions's reply:

This wedding...well, I'll have to keep the details off a public forum! We had a ball, that's for sure!