33 Reviews for Darling Photography

Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
33 Darling Photography Reviews

Jenn was an absolute dream to work with! From our first phone call through to the final photos, she was professional, responsive, helpful and an absolute blast to be around. We felt so comfortable with her as soon as we met for our engagement shoot and knew she would set the right tone for our wedding day as well. She had a great attitude throughout the entire process and always made us feel at ease. She was flexible the day of the wedding when we had to move a few image slots around and assured us that it would all be fine in the end. The photos we received back from her are more than I could have ever imagined! We love every single one of them and are so happy we chose her to capture our day. We will definitely be calling her for life events in the future!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/11/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Darling Photography’s talent is out-of-this-world. Plain and simple!!! My sister’s wedding was on 12.2.17 in Rhode Island. Jenn stepped right in to cover another photographer and absolutely CRUSHED IT. Not only were Jenn and Emily super flexible with the tight timeline, but they managed to wrangle in the 20 plus person wedding party and capture our group effortlessly. There is NO better team out there. As a professional wedding coordinator myself, impressed is not the word. Darling Photographer is a step above the rest. To see my sister light up when she received her photos was absolutely priceless. These photos should be in a magazine!!!! Thank you Jenn and Emily for your amazing professionalism, flexibiliy, and laughs. Best , Gianna Hesford

Profile Picture Gianna, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Darling photography is absolutely incredible! Jenn and her assistant Ryan went above and beyond to make our day the best day of our lives! They were very professional and so easy to work with! Everything that we had hoped for happened! It was a dream come true to have Darling Photography capture our special day! They got all the special shots that my hubby and I will cherish forever! I can not say enough good things about how great Jenn and Ryan were to work with! I spoke with Jenn multiple times before the big day and she would always put my mind at ease! She reassured me to trust her and thank god I did because she knows her stuff!!! I would recommend Darling Photography 1000% Thank you for EVERYTHING Jenn and Ryan!!!!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Wedding Portraits

Jen and Emily were nothing short of AMAZING. we had a last minute issue with a different photographer and had to scramble to find someone else. I spoke with jen over the phone and knew immediately she would be great. It was pure luck that we were able to use her and we are so thankful!! They both made the day easy and relaxed. And the photos are incredible! I HIGHLY recommend jen and her team. People say my photos look like they are taken out of a magazine :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn is absolutely amazing to work with! She is so professional throughout all stages of the process, but is so personable that she makes everyone feel comfortable with being photographed. On my wedding day I felt so grateful to have her by side as she was able to keep everyone organized, get all the shots I had wanted, and was so helpful in ensuring everything was running smoothly. Not only was she my #1 helper on my wedding day, her finished product is unbelievable! Her images allowed me to relive the magic of my wedding day and see other magical moments that I had not witnessed. She has such a creative style and I love the variety of the pictures she created. I am forever grateful for Jenn & her awesome colleague Ryan for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture Maura, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! Very professional but also extremely friendly. She drove all the way from Maine to Massachusetts for us. Not only that, she took the time to get to know the entire family and was extremely considerate of sensitivities with family members. It felt like I was working with a friend. I would highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I got engaged last December and I instantly knew who I wanted as our photographer. We were fortunate enough that Darling Photography was able to shoot our wedding. Jenn is so kind and was extremely helpful the whole time we were engaged. She is so knowledgeable in not only photography but every aspect of wedding planning. She has mastered the wedding timeline and put my mind at ease many times! My fiancé doesn't love getting in front of the camera as much as I do but after our engagement session with Jenn he told me he couldn't wait to take pictures on our wedding day! We chose to have a second shooter and we are so glad we did. The guys loved having Ryan in the room with them while they got ready, he fit in with them so well! As for the pictures, they speak for themselves! We just received our photos this week ( she is also efficient) and we are obsessed with them! My husband and I can't wait to look at these pictures everyday for the rest of our lives! :) I would definitely recommend Darling photography!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen's portfolios should speak for themselves- her images are gorgeous. We still cannot get over how amazing our photos turned out. Our entire family is just in awe of Jen's talent! She captured every moment in such a beautiful and natural manner. On top this, she is a wedding day superstar. She is so professional (with great tips) and so very fun! This is an important aspect, as your photographer will be with you throughout your wedding day and Jen truly cares about you and your event, and will be there to not only capture your day, but to celebrate it with you.

Looking at our photos makes me feel like I'm reliving every aspect of my very favorite day. We could never thank her enough!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn was absolutely incredible as our photographer for our wedding in Pine Point this past July. She was very professional and kept our large wedding party in check, making the photo process extremely smooth. She was able to capture all of the moments on our big day, and made sure to keep me on schedule throughout the night. We got the most amazing sparkler sendoff photos because Jenn made a great suggestion regarding the time frame. I would not have thought of this on my own while being so overwhelmed, so I am thankful for her! I would absolutely recommend Darling Photography for an absolutely amazing, fairytale wedding experience.

Profile Picture Bethany, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you Jenn!! Amazing work!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a great experience with Jenn! She was awesome to work with and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. The pictures came out great! They are very beautiful and creative and she captured everything we wanted!

Profile Picture Julieta, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn was AMAZING to work with. She is so good at what she does and she is an easy person to work with and talk to. I was at total ease throughout the process knowing she had it all under control. I recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer. 10/10!

Profile Picture Annalise, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you're looking for an amazing photographer your search is over..seriously book her now! From our first phone conversation until we said goodbye at the wedding reception I can't rave about Jenn and her assistant Ryan enough. Working in the wedding industry myself I can value finding a top notch vendor because it gives you piece of mind, piece of mind in this crazy process they call wedding planning. I hired Jenn over a year in advance because I knew she books up fast and I KNEW that I wouldn't have to worry. With Jenn there aren't those late night worries of will I hate my pictures or what if something goes wrong. Besides the traditional family portraits I didn't give her a 'must have' photo list. I started to compile one then I realized thats why I hired her, she's the professional let her do her thing! I put 100% faith into her and she delivered. She gave us a huge selection of some of her favorite places to shoot engagements we chose Cape Elizabeth and even on a dreary day the pictures came out amazing. We were a little nervous at first because hello your smooching up on your future husband but within 10 minutes Jenn has you at ease and its as if you've known her for years. We couldn't wait for our October wedding and our assumption was right, Darling Photography was an A+++ vendor. Hiring Jenn and her second shooter Ryan worked out perfect. We got to have shots from both the girls and guys getting ready as well as the two different perspectives they both bring to their trade. Fall is a very busy time in the wedding world and we got our pictures back right within the time frame Jenn told us and a few weeks later we received the most adorable wooden inscribed USB and fresh macaroons in the mail! I have had countless friends ask who shot our wedding and there is no better review than word of mouth and I'm yelling Darling Photography from the roof top!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Darling Photography did an amazing job in every aspect of the photography for our wedding. Jen journeyed to Boston for our engagement photos, and captured numerous shots in the Public Gardens, the Northend and along the Harborside - all the meaningful places for us as a couple. In preparation for our wedding she worked out a detailed timeline to ensure she reserved time for all of the important family portraits, bridal party portraits and couples portraits. Jen arrived in the beginning of the afternoon and stayed all the way through the reception, and her photography recaptured the special day! Every time we look at the pictures, we get to relive the moments! My family and friends have raved about the pictures - and the hardest part is deciding what should go into the album. If you are getting married in the Massachusetts / Maine or NH area - look no further, you have found the #1 photographer! She continues to impress me with her professionalism, positive attitude and creativity!

Profile Picture Rachael , 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Your wedding day is one of the happiest days of your life but also one of the most stressful, Darling Photography made my hubsand and I feel relaxed and allowed us to enjoy the moments. We got great family photos and portraits but our favorite photos are the moments darling caught on film of our friends and family enjoying the day!

Profile Picture Abigail, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

In the world of wedding planning - it became quite shocking at how unresponsive vendors were. Jenn was quite the exception! At my first inquiry - she was responsive. When we chatted - she was friendly and understanding. She was hired.

Throughout the process Jenn was easy to work with and very kind when offering her opinions and discussing how best to handle things. With such a large family photos have taken HOURS in other weddings and we really wanted nice photos - but not to spend time away from our guests. Jenn helped us get the best of both worlds.

Our photos feel so personal from the engagement and the wedding. I literally have a husband who refuses to smile. His mom called us after looking at the gallery and you could feel her smile from the phone, "Don't let anyone tell you you never smile - there are so many with you smiling!".

We also had Ryan to photograph the gentlemen and he was a perfect fit! This duo is a must if you want your heart to fill with joy when you are recpaturing your day. I cry every time I view them.

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/25/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Jenn was AMAZING!! We absolutely love all of our pictures - both engagement and wedding. She was so fun to work with and made us feel comfortable being ourselves right off the bat. She kept us running on schedule but did not pressure us if we had some extra photos we wanted that we had forgotten about. We loved having the second photographer for the day of so we could capture both bride and groom photos at the same time. We also took advantage of the free boudoir shoot - I'd highly recommend it :) Nothing but positive things to say about Jenn and her work. Love her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn at Darling Photography's images speak for themselves. She somehow captures real life in the most beautiful and whimsical way. Jenn was very responsive once I contacted her and we chatted on the phone for a while, she gave me the information and said think about it. I was sold, she was smart, personable and clearly the photographer for me. We did our engagement shoot with her and we had a blast. Not only were the pictures beautiful but we also just had a fun day getting to know her and walking the beach. Jenn happily accomidated some minor changes throughout the process. I knew we would have the most amazing photographs from our wedding day but what really surprised me was Jenn's outgoing and fun loving personality. She interacted with all the guests and made them feel comfortable with the "dreaded" camera pointed in their direction. I would absolutely without a doubt recommend Jenn for any of your photography needs.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Darling Photography is amazing! We fell in love with Jenn's work a few years ago and she did our engagement pictures a couple years ago. We absolutely loved how our pictures came out. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and she was so easy to work with. For our wedding, we knew we had to have Jenn capture our day. Photography was something that we prioritized for our wedding. We also booked Ryan as a second shooter and couldn't be happier with how our pictures came out! They did a fantastic job capturing our day!

You have two things after your wedding day - your marriage and memories of the wedding. Photos (and maybe video) are the one thing you have to look at to remind yourself of your wedding day. There are a lot of things you can cut back on for your wedding but I believe photography should not be one of them. Jenn was extremely professional, accommodating and quick to respond to our emails too. We have so many amazing photos from our wedding day and we are so excited to have these memories to look back on forever! If you want to look back at beautiful photos and feel the emotion of your wedding day, book Darling Photography. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/10/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Jenn to capture our special day! I've admired her work for years and always knew I wanted her to shoot my wedding. We loved how at ease she made us feel throughout the whole process. Her work is GORGEOUS! The sneak peak blog post was AMAZING and I can't wait to see the rest of our images. Book her, you won't regret it! -Devon and Mike

Profile Picture Devon, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jen is awesome. She took the time to truly get to know us. Our engagement pictures came out gorgeous. She found us a second shooter for the wedding and they were both amazing. She researched my pinterest and asked me what kind of photos i would like and then took the time to make them all a reality. We did a first look and felt so comfortable with her. She is just wonderful, her work is beautiful and you can tell she loves her job! We adore her and her work and highly suggest you use her for your next photos!!

Profile Picture Berkeley, 8/4/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jennifer is amazing, creative, friendly, flexible, willing to travel! I could go on and on. She is great to work with. From the moment I saw her work, I knew I had to show my fiance (now husband) and look into booking her for our wedding. Next thing we knew we were having our engagement session with her in Boston - which turned out amazing! I couldn't wait for summer to come so we could see her again for our wedding! Now that that's done, I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures - the first bunch are all beautiful.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn is amazing and I have already referred her to at least three other brides and will continue to refer her any chance I get. My apartment is plastered with photos from both my engagement session and wedding and I have received numerous compliments on my photos from friends and strangers alike.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have nothing but great things to say about Jenn... she is so personable and such an artist. Her ideas and inspiration when it comes to photography are just beautiful. She is so creative and kind. Our wedding photos came out great and our engagement photos came out fantastic. The quality of her work is outstanding... would love to have another session with her if I had the money.

Profile Picture melissa, 8/21/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so lucky to secure Darling Photography for our wedding. Jenn, the owner, was so professional and helpful, making us feel comfortable from the engagement shoot through the final dances of the night. As a gay couple, we found Jenn to be kind, accepting and encouraging.

We loved having her as a part of our day.

Profile Picture Kamissa, 8/20/11, 1 Review